The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

wha so suay! bro, can hint which ml or which area one kenna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
One less to visit, sigh, ML opened door for customer, and as well AV. Customer has been regular for past months .... We were always told to make sure no one goes into lift with you ... Be alert bros.
Old 25-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
One less to visit, sigh, ML opened door for customer, and as well AV. Customer has been regular for past months .... We were always told to make sure no one goes into lift with you ... Be alert bros.
damm if someone is getting off the same floor as me, i'll probably get off on some random floors first...must be seng mook now i guess...i feel like AV's getting more and more active ever since GL reopened, probably also due to the influx of girls after PRC borders opened up.
Old 25-02-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Who is she? Went by another name last time?
Same name, but she came to sg for a really short while last year. hopefully she is still staying at the same place she was last time lol.
Old 25-02-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sometimes bobian wan.
They already single out the unit and ML, and will approach the next bro going up.
You cannot don’t co operate de.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 25-02-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/love-massage/

After seeing so many FRs of Love
Finally pay her a visit

Overall I will rate 8.5/10

When I reached the climax, she just hug me tightly and continue her handjob in a slow motion mode, that was awesome

She’s is pretty and smells great

Just that the session is a bit short for me, in & out 40 mins
I could only blame myself cannot hold for too long hahah..

Pay her a visit, won’t regret for sure

Last edited by Life6666; 25-02-2023 at 08:12 PM.
Old 25-02-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Sometimes bobian wan.
They already single out the unit and ML, and will approach the next bro going up.
You cannot don’t co operate de.
If they got such specific details on the mls, then it's only a matter of time before they nab her anyway..unless she has insider info on when the AV will ambush her.
Old 25-02-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
u this sentence also made everybody scare scare liao
Old 25-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
u this sentence also made everybody scare scare liao
Dont think there’s anything to be scare?
In sillypore, throwing a cigarette butt onto the floor commit a more serious criminal offence than calling a chicken.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 25-02-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2728 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

FR for man man, visited this evening:

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/manman-massage/

Environment: 7/10, Condo setup; fresh towel given for shower/washup however towel for massage got abit of smell (didnt dry properly etc).

Looks: 6/10, at least 30% discount from her photos on web but wont reject, good skin complexion, feminine.

Service: 7-8/10, friendly and chatty, SN half way through the massage, after massage and deed will serve warm water. No shortchanging of time, full 1 hr.

Massage: 8-9/10, massage without oil but with good strength, will ask u where/which part of ur back u wanna focus more on and she focus on massage throughout.

Sensual: 6-7/10, abit of HDLY and catbath before asking to turn over, light teasing GFE HJ, understand massage is more of her forte so i can make do with it.

RTM: Yes, its been awhile since i visited a ML who gives good massage yet overall service is still good.
Care to share.
Old 25-02-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yan-yan/

Been here for sometime , maybe first contribution for this new launch ��

Massage: she was working as professional masseur when back in china. Plus point for her. Nice sensation with HDLY, and surprisingly when flip over she was only left with a panty. Too bad didn't get to enjoy the full view as I'm laying faced down.

Boobs: soft round B boobs

gff: she was just start working 3 days ago. Seem to be green. She was talkative and open about an unfortunate incident happen to her lately with attitude customer.

HJ: good sensation if any bro need to abit slower can tell her. She mention that she still learning. So experience bro please guide her.
Old 25-02-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Muffinsman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yan yan whom I visited today.

*Thanks bro, adapted your format which is great hahaha

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yan-yan/

Location: Near Orchard. Got to take a bus there. Bros who drive there are roadside parking.

Environment: 7/10, Located in a condominium. Towels are fresh. Unit is clean and well kept.

Looks: 8/10, discount about 10% from the images. Quite nice boobs.

Service: 7/10, she was quite friendly and after breaking the ice was rather easy to talk to. Quite nice to have a glass of water before starting the session. Time control was good as I had a full 1 hour.

Massage: 8/10, She massages with strength. Just nice I was having stiff neck when I visited. She focused on my neck and managed to make it less stiff. It was quite effective.

Sensual: 7/10, After massaging, I was treated to a sloppy cat bath. After which had a bit of HDLY. After which flipped over. Then non stop attack of the nipple coupled with HJ.

She is willing to adjust HJ speed to your preference as well and not just all out to milk you as fast as she can.

Has quite nice boobs which is about a B or small C. Enough for me to grab on. Massage was with panties on.

RTM: Yes. Enjoyed the massage. Overall was pretty pleasant, albeit vanilla.
Old 25-02-2023, 10:14 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42310 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
Beside the 4 heavenly - Kiki, Love, 99, Tutu, I will add Lynn who may be going back soon. Kiki will continue to be here with new employment pass.
Out of the 5, in terms of sensual, Lynn is top. Kiki is least.
Lynne delisted and came back again. Now with 2 hr bbbj service for 300. Funny quote of price.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymanOz View Post
RTM to Love after 2.5 months and I must say her services are still as good as before. She has replaced her pic that are even closer to her look in real life. Sultry and cute at the same time ! Her new video is Sweet 到爆 !
Gotta agree that her new pic look awesome. Will try her soon
Old 26-02-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Got review for her bro? she been around for some time but can't find much on her..
Thought I did before, but lazy to find.

Looks: Tanned but still nice looking. Pre milf
Massage: Trained plus massage bed
Sensual: Goes FN, accomodating and patient. Combi of hand and mouth to get me off.

She's quite cheerful and fun loving. She makes me feel welcome, and the place is quite cosy, so a nice place to laze around.
Old 26-02-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Lynne delisted and came back again. Now with 2 hr bbbj service for 300. Funny quote of price.
Guess she feel her value is that now from her "advisor".

Last edited by Tom666; 26-02-2023 at 02:42 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1