The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 04-07-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Went down for a visit and try G32
Face : Looks quite pleasant and can speak both english and chinese quite well
Body: Quite tall for a VN gal, boobs quite a handful
Attitude: Cat bath with AR... super good attitude and eager to please which up the experience. Tried a few positions with no complains
I think she will be one of the top WL of this hse.
Old 04-07-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Went down for a visit and try G32
Face : Looks quite pleasant and can speak both english and chinese quite well
Body: Quite tall for a VN gal, boobs quite a handful
Attitude: Cat bath with AR... super good attitude and eager to please which up the experience. Tried a few positions with no complains
I think she will be one of the top WL of this hse.
She is already bro. Got a few bros asking for her nowadays
Old 04-07-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
She is already bro. Got a few bros asking for her nowadays
is her arse perky?
Old 04-07-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
is her arse perky?
Nv notice haha
Old 06-07-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maiden voyage with G20 not going to go into much detail, all mostly covered by bros here. Finally after visiting three other times, I got see her coming down stairs after serving a customer. I really stunfuck, I must have been standing there for a good few seconds until OKT tell me to pay money which I completely forgot due to the distraction; she was only wearing a bra and a micro skirt with her huge tits and ass hanging out with her GND speccy look.

In my chionging, this is possibly the first time I feel I kena rape. Stick finger in ass when washing up (she will ask first), free flow tongue fighting with her attacking, hard-working slow-fast BBBJ, DT, Nut sucking, tongue rape asshole (knn now sit down still got the 'feel like shitting' sensation) with her using one leg to push against the wall for more leverage (she is fairly tall). I saw her looking at the side mirror when in doggy, then I also looked at the mirror and we saw each other looking. She then moved her soft ass to slam into my groin at faster pace. I surrendered shortly.

I might be nitpicking with these next few things, after all it is CAT60 and the good experience already negates the not so good points. Soap only on cock and ass, none on chest and back, now that I recall, no catbath. But it's ok I'm not really into that. No towel on bed also cos I think she's so busy and/or people come (pun totally intended) and go so quickly she will use up the entire stack of towels in no time. Yes she actually has a stack of towels in her own room instead of outside! No KY used. I thought she was naturally wet but could only feel shower water and not pussy juice inside when fingering. I later found out why; KY would not have made any difference in the super high mileage pussy. Good also la. At least won't misfire early during riding.

Will RTF if the stars and moon align if I arrive and don't have to wait too long.

Last edited by RatedX; 07-07-2023 at 05:49 AM.
Old 07-07-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Maiden voyage with G20 not going to go into much detail, all mostly covered by bros here. Finally after visiting three other times, I got see her coming down stairs after serving a customer. I really stunfuck, I must have been standing there for a good few seconds until OKT tell me to pay money which I completely forgot due to the distraction; she was only wearing a bra and a micro skirt with her huge tits and ass hanging out with her GND speccy look.

In my chionging, this is possibly the first time I feel I kena rape. Stick finger in ass when washing up (she will ask first), free flow tongue fighting with her attacking, hard-working slow-fast BBBJ, DT, Nut sucking, tongue rape asshole (knn now sit down still got the 'feel like shitting' sensation) with her using one leg to push against the wall for more leverage (she is fairly tall). I saw her looking at the side mirror when in doggy, then I also looked at the mirror and we saw each other looking. She then moved her soft ass to slam into my groin at faster pace. I surrendered shortly.

I might be nitpicking with these next few things, after all it is CAT60 and the good experience already negates the not so good points. Soap only on cock and ass, none on chest and back, now that I recall, no catbath. But it's ok I'm not really into that. No towel on bed also cos I think she's so busy and/or people come (pun totally intended) and go so quickly she will use up the entire stack of towels in no time. Yes she actually has a stack of towels in her own room instead of outside! No KY used. I thought she was naturally wet but could only feel shower water and not pussy juice inside when fingering. I later found out why; KY would not have made any difference in the super high mileage pussy. Good also la. At least won't misfire early during riding.

Will RTF if the stars and moon align if I arrive and don't have to wait too long.
Were you upgraded to the sashimi set
Old 07-07-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Based on my understanding, G20 does not offer sashimi.

Have you been offered the “upgrade”?
Old 07-07-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nope, to clarify I used my fingers to check. Not my kukubird la 😂😂😂. Offer also I will decline, I still wish to live long and prosper.
Old 07-07-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

G3 - "Mok Hng"

All angpais not available, so just went for whoever was on the sofa. Her face looked very sweet and she was also wearing the bra and micro skirt outfit. She is about 150, B cup. Only when went in the room take out everything then I noticed Michelin Man tummy rolls when she bends forward.

In all fairness to her, she was professional, hard-working and initiated chit chat where possible. SOP shower, light catbath, BBBJ for quite awhile with light suction and tongue twirling. Face look very nice when sucking. Ride for 30 seconds before asking me to take over. No kiss cos got cough, no CIM, she said only 28 does it. Pussy was fairly high mileage but didn't feel as high as 20. Her moans are ok but repetitive, if record and playback I wouldn't have noticed any difference. Been spoilt by 20 ytd so cannot cum, eventually asked her to HJ and to her credit, she lubed her hand and proceeded while licking the front of my body. Buzzer sounded so I just willed myself to discharge and go shower.

Ok la her face very nice, but that's about it. RTF, nope!
Old 09-07-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw g3 too

Look early 20s, nice looks for me, and body look quite good when in clothes

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 09-07-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
haha
She offer sashimi set to you ?
Old 10-07-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
did offer but i rejected . in fact i didnt allow her to stick her finer in my butt hole. but accepted her licking my butt with tongue.
Old 10-07-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Competition tight and they doing whatever they can to retain clientle base. G28 btw no aj as she was telling me got many bros asked.
Old 11-07-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Found new fav. Hope not going to change anytime soon haha
Old 11-07-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Competition tight and they doing whatever they can to retain clientle base. G28 btw no aj as she was telling me got many bros asked.
I want to go for aJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1