The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Recently a friend of mine told me his ml had been asking too many times of money support because she needs renovation for her new house in mainland. My friend received many videos from her showing renovation works in progress and also furnitures. My friend believes there are few senior cheongters supporting her house purchase, most of her regulars are Singapore citizen who had cpf.
She told my friend she doesn't like younger men as most of them are stingy. My fren is also a older guy who just received cpf last year but I not sure how much money he had given to this lady so far.
This ml is a clever lady who knows how to toys the guys, she had many regulars that keeps her strong, when I talked to her I know she is an good actress. I persuaded my friend many times but he just turn a deaf ear.

Last edited by Newsasap; 19-08-2023 at 09:09 PM.
Old 19-08-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Anyone fell in love with full service girl? That one very painful. Got so many brothers or cousins give field report on how they upp the girl.
Old 19-08-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Anyone fell in love with full service girl? That one very painful. Got so many brothers or cousins give field report on how they upp the girl.
Today I was given an offer from a big boob ml saying I can stay with her if I pay for her rented apartment.
Her place is a studio apartment at a prime district.
She had done her maths. I personally felt I get bored of screwing her after 2 mths. I haven't reply her yet.
Old 20-08-2023, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
I up one Viet syt ML who ask me to date her if I have no gf, this was in the earlier 2010s when Viet ML first started slowly entering Singapore. Didn't really fall in love with her per say, but she was a syt who reminds me of a typical JC girl so it felt like we are really dating. Ended up getting free fj for a month before losing contact as her shop was raided, she never replied since then. Still think about her from time to time. I know she was offering full service to other bros too, but key to not fall is to remember that she is just someone you are fucking for the sake of releasing, not love. Some bros confuse the joy of sex with love, end up falling and get hurt. You can lose to your small head, but don't lose to your big head too
Old 20-08-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
I up one Viet syt ML who ask me to date her if I have no gf, this was in the earlier 2010s when Viet ML first started slowly entering Singapore. Didn't really fall in love with her per say, but she was a syt who reminds me of a typical JC girl so it felt like we are really dating. Ended up getting free fj for a month before losing contact as her shop was raided, she never replied since then. Still think about her from time to time. I know she was offering full service to other bros too, but key to not fall is to remember that she is just someone you are fucking for the sake of releasing, not love. Some bros confuse the joy of sex with love, end up falling and get hurt. You can lose to your small head, but don't lose to your big head too
Sometimes it depends on how deep you want to go. I was looking for girls that can give me the best gfe feel. Sure the WLs in GL can fuck well, some with all the excellent erotic play. But they do it with so many guys until you find that, they do the similar things that get boring after awhile. So I went around searching for my ML target.

I got a better feel with a lone ML which I built chemistry with and eventually get it even though that ML couldn't play much. Spend a lot of time with her on her off day and bringing her back for overnights to develop more. But if it may go too deep until it may become a pain to lose it later.

I'm not sure how you all fj with the ML in a curtain style HC, but I bring her back for it.
Old 22-08-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

today 7.7 七夕
many ML recieving flowers again
Old 22-08-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
McJack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
today 7.7 七夕
many ML recieving flowers again
Yup. I offer my 菊花 to a ML.
She say I am naughty.
Wahahaha. $150 damaged.
Old 24-08-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Just sharing above life experience and also a reminder for me to be careful as I am now (after 10 years) very much falling into a Viet ML working in the east very near my office. For a good 2 months, I have not venture anywhere else but just visiting her once weekly with no further/higher tier service unlocked as it is a strict CAT1 joint. See how far it goes...
Shushu can accept me as your disciple or not?
Old 24-08-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
wtf. you find me in this thread
go away didi. go back to the tcss thread, you know my stories lah.

simi disciple? Now you very high hand liao.
Old 24-08-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
But then if a master were to train his disciple & the disciple has acquired all the skills, the master will die of hunger leh 教会徒弟 饿死师父 ..
Old 26-08-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Recently met a new ml and after a week her mensus came, while her 5th day rest I text her and ask whether she would like to go out for stroll and makan, thought of bringing her to Venus for a seafood buffet and suddenly she reply she will only go orchard for shopping. I have been to her house recently and I notice there are 2 luxury handbags Gucci and LV, instantly my brain wakes me up and tell me she might want to bring me to channel shop. I give her a quick reply saying somebody had invite me to a pub. Then she no more return me text. This chick is mentally prepared.
Old 27-08-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

If any bro is tempted to try the world of love with ML, WL and FL, just go deep into it. Will be a rollercoaster ride and you may get yourself hurt, then you experience and become mentally stronger. This is better than you are afraid and live your life like a still water.
Old 27-08-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Recently met a new ml and after a week her mensus came, while her 5th day rest I text her and ask whether she would like to go out for stroll and makan, thought of bringing her to Venus for a seafood buffet and suddenly she reply she will only go orchard for shopping. I have been to her house recently and I notice there are 2 luxury handbags Gucci and LV, instantly my brain wakes me up and tell me she might want to bring me to channel shop. I give her a quick reply saying somebody had invite me to a pub. Then she no more return me text. This chick is mentally prepared.
lucky ur exp is high bro. able to spot and avoid
Old 27-08-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
lucky ur exp is high bro. able to spot and avoid
I in the scene for a very long time Liao. Most could be avoided but some are very good at KC games.
Nightclub girls are KC high hands.
Old 27-08-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just been on a 5month roller-coaster with BKK gogo FB.
Ill share the story another time you gotta remember (which I nearly forgot).. they do this for a living and have seen it all haha.

Stay well lads. Stay strong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1