The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all
Re: FRs Only. Commercial or Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Ahhh.....Bro Ah Fatt

Looks like you also kenna the chinna kongtao.

Luckily me planning to retire so mind at peace. If not, after reading my YSH FR, confirm also must go find somewhere to cool off.
My dear SSH, Kenna longggg lonngggg time ago liao...Like 1st trip to CP alredi tio liao. FYI, my current trip is 18th ~ 22nd Sept than follow by 1st ~ 5th Oct.....

The China Kongtao veri jilat 1. Very strong, got any good n powderful bomoh to recommend?
Old 17-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
The China Kongtao veri jilat 1. Very strong, got any good n powderful bomoh to recommend?
Got. Small bomoh is called children. Big bomoh called wife. You can choose either.
Old 17-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Got. Small bomoh is called children. Big bomoh called wife. You can choose either.
TQ, This one very very powderful......kekeke
Anyway, this will be my last trip for thee year.......seasons onli reopen After next March......

Oso goot, as I had cut down chionging in SG by alot.......
Old 17-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
TQ, This one very very powderful......kekeke
Anyway, this will be my last trip for thee year.......seasons onli reopen After next March......

Oso goot, as I had cut down chionging in SG by alot.......
Kekeke....macham EPL got season then can cheong.

SG spending cut down but spend over there same mah!! However the only difference will be over there confirm value for money.
Old 17-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Luckily me planning to retire so mind at peace. If not, after reading my YSH FR, confirm also must go find somewhere to cool off.
Means your swimming pool now have WIFI izzit
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
lewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fantastic FR by bro Ciblover.

Please accept my humble salutes.
Old 17-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Xiao_Tu_Zi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WALAU......*Clap clap*
Damn solid FR, read liao oso steam man. Kekeke, now got an excuse to cool off......

If only I can write like that.
Old 17-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Aardappeltje

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thanks Ciblover,

up you when i can.
Old 18-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for brothers' comments especially to my learned professor who gave a detailed explaination on the use of rice wine. Once again, thanks.

Please forgive me if it's has been too long-winded.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 18-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Thanks for brothers' comments especially to my learned professor who gave a detailed explaination on the use of rice wine. Once again, thanks.

Please forgive me if it's has been too long-winded.

Cheers.
Forgiven if you promise to write some more steamy FRs for us to read.

KNS...go there 5 days so dun tell me only cheong once. What about the rest of the 20 plus more FRs.
Old 19-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Samster

Share share my FR with brother here

This was in PRC, WangGang District in DongGuan....Maybe Senior Bro CibLover knows.

Got onto a "Private Taxi" and went to hunt for MM's in the BBS(BarBer Shop). 1st Stop, got about 15gals,
wind down window and straight away, mummy approach and intro gals. Call out the gals to walk towards the car for me to have a better view.
KNN, most of the gal SYT (7.0) type. Got atleast 10 of them, got the AhLian look too. Can't decided and mummy call another one that walk toward me again.
I just say Ok and got her to hop onto the car and zoom we go. Got her for ON.

Check into the Hotel. Act busy unpacking. She said that she bath first, I say OK. Cos I need to keep all cash n personal belongings in the safe provided by the Hotel.
After that, strip into birthday suit and went in for my bath. KNN, by the time I go in, she had finished hers. So, lan lan bath alone. Had a quick bath and quickly joined her.
We take off our towels and slip under the branket. TCSS for awhile. I buay tahan liao. Slowly reach out my hand and touch her nipple, Wow, her nipple harden. A good size and PINK. Hmmmm,
my type. Rub a little the other 1 and slowly, move my head over to suck. Hmmm, she let of a soft moan. Damn, i steal a look at her and she seems to be enjoying as she held her head back with her eyes closed.
I continued alternating the left and right. Slowly I move upwards to her neck and her ear. At the same time, my free hand move slowly southwards.

My hand found the target it was looking for and started what it was supposed todo. She let out another slow moan. All this while my tongue is still homing on target. Slowly, she reach out her hand and found my little brother.
With her hand skills, she slowly play with it. It hardens and she countinues. twilting and moving in up and down motion. With a swift motion, she sprank up and reach for the CD, tore it and cap me. I was caught by surprise, She says she wants my didi inside her.
wtf, I have not paint her yet but after so long i did not eat a freah abalone. I gave in and inserted.

It was tight. I looked at her and she was totally enjoying herself. eyes closed and biting her lips slightly. With that, I start my engine and she moans louder.
I moved slowly with her legs in up position. she moans again, after a few pump, I felt my tension building up, I move to missionary and push deeper and switch to spoon position again. This is my favourite, because I can pump deep and had my hands free to reach for her breast.
I buay tahan and hasten my speed and I cum deep inside her.

After that, we clean up and TCSS abit. I was tired and i told her that I catch a few winks before round 2.

Name : Xiao Yun
native : Hunan
boobs : 36C, nice and firm.
Pussy ; Nicely trim n tight
BJ : nil
FJ : 5/10

I was horny cos din screw for quite some time. Anyway, here is the first part and do stay tune for round 2.
Old 20-09-2007, 02:36 AM
Samster

Hi Bros, Just to share my FR. This happen 2 days ago.

Arrange a private car to pick me up from airport to my hotel. Half way, detour a bit to Wangjiang, in DongGuang district to BBS to look see look see. The Driver, mentioned that the stocks are quite good and somebody wanted to pick 3 gals but can only have 2 as there was not enough space in the car. Hahaha. Normally, we would go thru at least 3~4 BBS before I could pick 1. This time around, we stop at the 1st BSS, he told me this is the place. I wind down the window and the mummy wasted no time in talking to me and calling her MM’s to come forward for me to view. There are at least 15gals and at least 10 of them are SYT (7.0) look. Mummy intro one by one and I was like, this one can, this one oso good, this one boobs good, this one has a great body….KNN, like that how to choose. Mummy call 1 to come forward, I had her in mind at first but was spolit for choice. Anyway, since mummy pushes her, I took her.She hop onto the car n we proceed with our journey. Her name was Xiao Yun, could see that she has great boobs. Wearing a short waist jean skirt.

After checking in, we proceed to my room. As a precautions, I slowly went about to unload my stuffs and she proceed to take her shower. I took this opportunity to lock my money , watch , wallet and passport in the safe n quickly strip down to join her in her bath. When I went in, she had just finished. So, lan lan bathe myself. After,I join her in the bed and TCSS to break the ice. Playing inbetween to peek under the branket. Hmm, boobs are great, 36C, nice pink nipple. Nice and smooth body…Hmm, Look down south, trim pussy hair. Tease her about it. As I tease her some more, my hand slowly reach for her nipple and play with it. Next, I move over and attack her nipple with my tongue. She let out a soft moan. I switch fron right to left and back and also steal a glance. Wow, she was enjoying it, head lay back and eyes closed….Hmmm. My hand start to head south wards and found what it was looking for, I slowly parted her lips and start play with her cirtous. Again, she let out a soft moan…I carry out this routine for awhile. Looking at her enjoying, and her moan getting louder is making me insane. She started her move, her hands reaching out to find my little brother. She play with him slowly, rubbing my penis tip, and jerking slowly up and down.

Suddenly, she sit up and open the CD and capped me. KNN, she din do much and I have not paint her yet. But she was high n so was I. She request me to enter her as she buay tahan liao. Being horny, I enter her…Boy…she was tight, so I push in slowly and when it was fully inside, I started to fark her slowly. First, with her legs up, she moans again enjoying herself. I found that I was also enjoying her and change to missionary. Slowly punishing her. Next, I switch her to spoon position and she was moaning wildly. I like this position as I can attack her breast with my free hands. I found my sperms heating up and making their way up….I change back to missionary and hasten my speed. After a short while, I unloaded inside her. It was rather quick but felt good.

After cleaning up, I told her that I m tired and wanted to catch a little sleep. ..and prepared myself for round 2..kekeke

Name : Xiao Yun
Boobs : 36C, nice and firm
Native : Hunan
Old 20-09-2007, 09:53 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Pinoy FL... (thanks and all credit to bewaksam)

After chit chat thru calls and sms for few days i finally decide to meet her, reach her place around 8:30pm. 1st look at her she is really a syt, since i told her we just go yum cha nearby she wear like ger next door.. quite sweet lah. Went to a nearby mamak wait for bro cibai CibLover, but turn out bro cibai CibLover cant make it... he said he need to clean all his cock shit (means lansi loh.. hurhurhur).

During mamak i oredi knew she has a great bodyship but need to touch to confirm mah.. so decide to go to a nearby pub.. hopefully i will get the confirmation after 2 jugs of heineken. hehehe.. now i'm sure i will bonk her.. fast fast pay the bill of we went.. to sunway hotel.

Went inside hotel only realized i din have any cd.. shit, waste my time to get.. coz me quite horny liao. My ang moh not that good, i skip what was happend inside the room part... i can tell it was 1 of my best bonk of this year..

Here is her states:

Ger: Pinoy
Name: Ann

Look: 6 (average and aceptable)
Boobs: 6 (actually i dont care abt the size but she has a 32B i think..)
Bodyship: 8 (syt mah.. what ya expect? somemore farking smooth)
HamChimBang: 7+ (nice ship.. oso nice to watch and touch)

Catbath: 6 (normal like everywhere)
BJ: 7.5 (i give the point base on the feel i have, it was really good)
FJ: 8- (tried her 5 different positions.. doggie style scored the highest.. nice tatoo)

Fingering: allow
Painting: allow but i din tried.. saw her ate sotong

GFE: 7 (spend more than 4 hours with her, if dont have gfe should me my problem laio)

RTF: Yes, maybe book her to a beach resort.

Damage: RM350 all included (diner, pub, cd, hotel, her charges and tip)

At last i wanna say she is a straight forward person, treat her well u will get the maximum.. she likes to say: i never ask anything but if they give i take lah.. got the message? I will post her bodyship picture later in MK.

Thanks bro.
Old 20-09-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST View Post
good good!....nex week i plan to go either concord or micasa....u wana join me? FYI, my time is between lunch & hightea
Wish I could bro. I will be in Brisbane come tomorrow. Looking for that slider erotic massage while I am there. Hmm..what excuse should I give my missus this time?
Old 21-09-2007, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
Balthas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xiao Mei of Forest Hill

Just came back from the Forest. Finally managed to find the freaking place. Was drinking with some buddies at the Curve and decided to search for the Forest since I was in the area. Niama took me a good hour before i finally reached the place. By then it was already 12.30am. Since I drank quite a bit decided to detox a bit and hit the Spa facilities. It was kinda weird since I was the only person using the Steam room and Jacuzzi. Then again I needed the relaxation. Once I was done with the steaming and the boiling, I decided to check out the girls.

Since it was still rather early (around 1.30am), there was still a good amount of girls to CK. Three girls caught my eye, Janice, Xiao Xiao and Xiao Mei. I have this thing about girls that wear a bit more than showing more skin so was kinda interested in Janice. Furthermore when she came out to parade the way she leaned against the wall was quite arousing . OK la my idea of arousing can be quite weird at time. Anyway, decided to wait and see some more. I shouldn't have done that cause by the time i decided on taking Janice, another cheonger took her. Niama never mind. I decided on Xiao Mei then since she had CFM look to her.

Boy did I make the right choice. She led me to the rooms and started to strip me. She teased me while stripping me asking if I liked girls to stripped me. Feeling a bit paiseh I laughed and stripped myself instead and she was giggling away. In the shower she soaped me good and even teased me on how small my nipples were while playing with them :P. Her GFE by then I rated top notch. There was a slight mishap in the shower though. She turned on the shower too high and accidentally sprayed me balls which was really pain. Thank goodness I have balls of steel.

Finally we dried up and went to the bed to start the action. Initially she was going to do the normal catbath and BJ, which she did. However since she flipped her butt over to my side while doing the BBBJ I decided to have some fun. I dragged her bottom down and started to DATY her. Thank goodness there was no KY and though her pussy was a bit hairy, it was a nice dine. It seemed to have an effect as she started sucking me a bit harder. I decide to be more nuahgty and asked her to lie down while I DATYed her some more. This time she was really getting into it. The first round of DATY must have really gotten her off as she was really wet and she used her thighs to squeeze my head while I was dining on her. Wah almost couldn't breathe. The second orgasm from her wasn't so intense so I asked her to continued her BBBJ.

I must point out that its a rarity for me to ever come while being given a BBBJ sometimes I got no feeling oso so I can't really rate her BBBJ skills properly. After a 5 minute BBBJ I decided to get to the main event. We started off in missionary and boy did she get really GFE. All the "Ching Ai de", "ni hao huai" started coming out of her mouth. Was too busy pumping to really check if it was an act. Though she kept pushing me deep into her. At one point she brought her straight together while I was pumping her and grab my butt to push me in deeper. Whoo that made her pussy more tight and all the while she was teasing me and calling me naughty.

Switched to doggy and pumped her a good time more. She kept going on about how she came a few times and if I was ever going to end. Actually I've learnt to pace myself and time when I cum so I could have gone on longer. However it was getting late already and I also wanted to go home. So I flipped her over again into missionary and pumped the whole stretch home. After a good 10 mins of pumping I finally came and she with me (might not be real though I didn't really care). She smiled and teased me on how tired I made her and said if I did any longer she wanted to follow me home (wah my head kembang a bit). She didn't know I could still go on some more but aiya late already so I rushed it a bit lo.

We showered together again and as there was still time we chatted a bit. I'm kinda banana so ended up mumbling a bit and nodding as she talked (this is why I sometimes don take PRCs). She even did a sexy dance for me and asked me if I liked to dance. One thing you'll note about her is that she has excellent GFE though througout the whole process she din let me FK her. So I got out, paid and left a pretty happy cheonger.

Here is my stats on her.

Xiao Mei
Age: Don know didn't really asked my guess she is in her early to mid 20s.
Body: 7/10 shapely but a bit of baby fat.
Pussy: 6/10 not what i'll call tight but still good enough. A bit hairy as well.
Breast: 6/10 not very big max i give is 33b
BBBJ: 6/10 as far as I can rate. I got pretty high expectations for BBBJ to get me aroused.
FJ: 8/10 great effect and technique though I was stuck to missionary and doggie.
GFE: I rate a nice 8/10 had better

So that's my fr on Xiao Mei. And now my disclaimer. One mans meat might be anothers poison so please no flaming me if she does not meet your standards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread