The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibong View Post
Once you get your wrist band and head inside, you will be swamped with Mamasans asking you to pick a girl. Keep calm and don't give in.

I would suggest grabbing a seat and order a drink first. Look at the dancers and just enjoy the scene. There will be plenty of SYTs around and you can approach them if you fancy any. Once you pick a girl, you and her will go to the rooms to do the deed. Rooms are not the best and can be quite cramped compared to other places in Jakarta.

You pay at the counter on exit. Despite what others say, I feel that classic is great value for money assuming you get a good girl.

Spot on!
Dont let the mamasans ( there are about 6 different ^sets^ of girls under different ^management^) push you!

I see v often guys...who i wud charitably describe as lacking social skills or game and/or excited to get close to any woman...who take first gal shoved at them by first mama who hooks tjem

DONT!!

i always go directly to a beergal...order a glass...sit n look. I politely decline d mamas.
Then i slowly circle the entire room...both ends/sides looking who interrsts me, makes eye contak etc. Usually do 2 or 3 rounds. THEN i call d mama n take

Rooms...depends...cibong mebbe had bad luck...it may vary y which corridor/section of the hotel floor ....mostly i hv had a reasonable double bed space...fine for purpose ha ha
Old 28-11-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
cibong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post

Rooms...depends...cibong mebbe had bad luck...it may vary y which corridor/section of the hotel floor ....mostly i hv had a reasonable double bed space...fine for purpose ha ha
LOL, I think I am spoilt by some of the better rooms available in other more expensive places. I agree that the room is suitable for the deed.
Old 29-11-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone going Jakarta during the late Dec period after Dec 16? I didn't get to enjoy the last trip to Indonesia last time maybe because I travelled to too many places within the limited time there. However, still I think Jakarta got potential to be a fun place.

I went CJ bar on one night and surprised that customers need to pay for first drink before allow to enter (cannot go see see first). The individual drinks also not cheap. However, if you get the bottles package it is still affordable like 3-5 millions depending on what you order. If split with 2-4 bros is still affordable. The girls on that night also quite good and friendly as they will smile at you. However, I am alone and that was the first time there so I didn't get to talk to anyone or hook up with friends. The band is good. There is a group of Korean looking fellows and they order bottles package and able to sit in the sofa area. Wow so many girls just went up to drink with them and everyone got girls with them. Thou I didn't enjoy that night due to being alone but i still consider it a not bad place.
Old 29-11-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Any recommendations for places near CGK?
Old 01-12-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
Eaves is one of the Best!Eaves is one of the Best!Eaves is one of the Best!

Friends brought me to a ktv in jakarta, located above a hotel.
was very surprised on how different it is from sgp.
left with a massive headache due to how loud my friends liked the music to be.
Old 01-12-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Donmclovin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just left Classic Terminal. It's been a long time since my last visit to Jakarta.
Arrived around 11plus, had 2 gin tonics, and picked one girl. total damage 248k+365k+35k tips to the girl. Not a bad experience.
Saw a few syt that can pick next time.
Will return soon...
Old 01-12-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, I will be flying over JKT this evening and was wondering what time does Classic Terminal opens till?
Old 01-12-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongchiang View Post
Hi all, I will be flying over JKT this evening and was wondering what time does Classic Terminal opens till?
girls start to change close around 1.30am
Old 01-12-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donmclovin View Post
girls start to change close around 1.30am
Thank you bro! Any late night haunts if that's the case
Old 02-12-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

2nd night in Jakarta. Went to Travel. Last time I went there was probably 8 or 9 years ago. Same venue, but a lot less girls. The sofa area on the left used to be full of girls but now its empty. The hall is not packed. Girls quality is abt 5/10 mostly. The sound system is still so bad. I dont mind its loud, but it is very sharp in high frequency. Very harsh to listen to. Maybe because Im a hifi guy. Left there with nothing in 5 mins. At counter they didnt charge me anything.
Took a grab and went to Classic again. Very packed. More girls than yesterday. Girls quality slightly higher. At least got some slim ones.
Tmr gonna go back to sg, dont know when can come again.
Classic is pretty good. Chill with a few drinks and take a few girls maybe. Value for $.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone going Jakarta during the late Dec period after Dec 16? I didn't get to enjoy the last trip to Indonesia last time maybe because I travelled to too many places within the limited time there. However, still I think Jakarta got potential to be a fun place.

LOL what happened to :

Quote:
No no I am never going back to this city unless forced to. The streets are too dirty, full of holes, smelly. A lot of rubbish piles and the people there keep on adding to it OMG. The ladies are not very pretty (at least the ones I saw when I'm there), too many beggars disturbing during eating or around the street. Most of them don't understand English and it is not very tourist friendly place. The food also nothing fantastic except the price much cheaper. Everywhere smoking, the hygiene is very bad and I believe I got diarrhoea over there. The hotels are too old and never improve the service. The fast food ordering over there only Macdonald can make it as they have the self help kiosk that can translate to English. KFC and A&W are horrible trying to let them understand what I want.
and

Quote:
Just booked my flight and hotel. Will be in Saigon from Dec 18-23. Anyone there can hang out together to explore drinking, ktv, no hand cafe, DJ disco etc. Shopping and simply eating can also too.
do teach me the art of cloning as I also want to be at multiple places around the same time.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 04-12-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
do teach me the art of cloning as I also want to be at multiple places around the same time.
Haha...I also wonder...anyway this guy liked to post that he is going and want to go party together but nobody knew him...also no field report to say what he done at those location etc...

Wonder how many accounts he used get newbies to pm him...

His main interest still hcm and already posted many to inform he flying...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-12-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dwitchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, sorry i’m new to jakarta.

Any place that i can get massage with full service?
Old 04-12-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
LOL what happened to :

and

I still didn't change my opinion that Jakarta is bad or worse compared to other places. I am only saying Jakarta got potential at CJ bar based on last time experience, The girls are not so bad and friendly. The hotel Mulia also ok. However, i didn't get to enjoy it cause I am alone. So wanna to try it again with pals. In general, i still don't think Jakarta is good enough.

However, I am deciding where to go and expand my budget and time. However, i already decided to proceed with Saigon. Will be there around Dec 18-23. Anyone there can link up.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
theprince1127 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitchy View Post
Hello, sorry i’m new to jakarta.

Any place that i can get massage with full service?
Hello my friend, if you read the last 20 pages you will find many places mentioned that offer this although in most of them, the massage is not great. If you are really after a great traditional massage, then why not try a legit massage place and then go to Peng J or classic for FJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1