The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-02-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Aconist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Smile from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 same as photo 90%

Body: 8/10 small boobs, petite body with very nice curves. Nicely shaped butt and clean shaven pussy

Bbbj: 8/10 good suction and playing of balls

French: 9/10 kisses like you're her bf

Fj : 9/10 tried a few positions and she's all willing so quite good service there.

Massage: 7/10 asked for massage on my legs, i think she abit weak as not much strength or i gave her a good time and worn out her energy.

Gfe: 8/10 loves her smile and attitude towards me. made me feel loved

Overall good session with this hard working gem. To all bros engaging in her service. Handle with care.
Old 29-02-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 2
infinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Purple
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=975671&highlight=

Looks close to pics added some years and thai tan .Body wise Slim type natrual pair of boobs. She was very hardworking with the BBBJ with good technique, I would have cum if it lasted longer FJ wise High moaning, I bet the room next door could hear. Pumped in standing doggy and many positions and she was accommodating.

Old 29-02-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
daniel54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaniel54 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*FR FOR FL
AREA 地区    :   SG
Name    名字          : Vanessa
ID         挂网编号    : Siam ken
Looks 样貌/颜值   :       8  / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概)    : 22
Body   身材             :  Slim
Boobs  胸部            :  34B maybe
Kissing  接吻          :      8 / 10
Catbath 全身漫游  :      9  / 10
BBBJ     无套口交   :       0 / 10 never do
Painting 舔鲍鱼     :        0 / 10 never do
FJ  爱爱                   :      9   / 10
GFE  女朋友感        :       10  / 10
Massage 按摩       :     0   / 10 not here for that
Overall Experience 整体 :   8    / 10
RTF/RTM 回头率 :  yes
Remarks (if any) 评语  :
Contact with boss, was told at Area G. Foot soldier please prepare to walk abit. Follow boss instructions and proceed to the room.
Knock on the door, was greeted by a small size girl with big eyes. Proceed to bathroom, as she help me wash up..
Dry up as we proceed to room for action, she start playing with my nipple and playing with my dick. A good 5 minutes, she wants to BJ for me with condom, as she has ulcer I said it ok I will service for her.
Playing her natural B boobs and playing her nipples.moving my hands down south . Rubbing against her pussy softly. Small bush.
Tried to paint her a picasso but she scared ticklish.Cap on and start bonking her in missionary for a whole 15 minutes. Small pecks as I bonk , hearing her soft moan, as I release my load. After the deed we cuddled like couple and TCSS.
She is a good girl, guys do take care of her while she is here. Buy some food for her.
Enjoy guys

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe
Date / 日期: 29/02/24
Old 29-02-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tinihole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Sofie
Stable: Lust365
Okt: easy to transact with

Overall
Sofie is definitely a hot deal. Like buy 1 take 2 (looks +services + gfe). Very attractive, resemblance with photois close, sexier in person (with mixture of meat, not chicken legs). Hard working, she kneel down in front of me for a good 5-7 mins with all face of pleasure. She worked well in FJ too. Missionary with the scene of her pretty face is damn siok
Old 29-02-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Bloodsugarsex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBloodsugarsex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Didi/Mini frm Milkylovers tarma session

Location - 9/10 Central and convenient place. Room spacious and clean.
Looks - WYSIWYG. tele photos fairly accurate.
BJ - 10/10. mini more sensual while didi more fast pace. both good
FJ - 8/10. didi good rider. mini never try
Massage - 8/10. mini gives good massage after 1shot.
Service - 10/10 both girls are friendly and nice. do try if you have the budget.
RTF - yes

photo with mini/didi consent to post
Old 29-02-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

nice fr, Darin indeed a shiny gem and deserves AP status from this trustable stable. if she was not so smart on my first visit, i could have also rtf for many times but yeah, will wait for her return and hope her extention of stay won't block her from further entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bralaha View Post
Darin from FoxyThai

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...ighlight=darin

An ode to Darin on her last working day. If ever there was a SEA Games event for sex, Darin would be a gold medalist. She is a sez-crazed nymphomaniac and happy to confirm that all the FRs about her are true. A day has passed since our tryst and my dick is still aching (in a good way).

OKT: 10/10 Clear instructions, funny to chat with, patient and understanding.

Looks: 7.5/10 First thing I noticed was how her face was a infatuating mix between cute and cheeky. She had mid-length black hair and cheeky eyes with a glint of naughtiness.

Body: 8.5/10 Small, slim petite body with nice bubble butt and thigh gap (my kryptonite).

Boobs: 8/10 Small B-cup with extremely sensitive nips. Perfect for me as I'm not a big boob lover.

BBBJ: 9.9/10 PSE level action, 69, upside down, whenever I shifted position, she would hold on to my dick and pull me back into her waiting mouth.

FJ: 9/9/10 I knew I was in for a good time when she held my dick in her hand and led me to the bathroom. I was still in for a shock though. Defeated. First time in my life I raised the white flag. Her stamina and hunger for sex eclipsed everything I've ever encountered.

Did a quick shower and quickly jumped into bed where she stuck out her tongue to lick the pre-cum leaking out my dick. I was rock hard and she proceeded to DT me on the first try, raising her head tp gasp for breath like a fish out of water. Alternating between HJs and slurpy DTs, she paused and giggled as she wrapped both her tiny hands on my rod. 'Some bit leftover' as she Dysoned the top half or my rod to sweet oblivion.

I returned the favour and flipped her around, making her squirm as I painted her from head to toe. Her urge was unsatiable as she spun around to give me another rough DT BJ (glug glug glug) while I kissed her inner thighs and fingered sweet the nectar that was leaking out her tight pussy.

At this point, carnal instincts had taken over the both of us. I needed to ravage her and roughly threw her off, reached to the side of the bed for the condom and tried to cap on while her warm mouth found my dick again. First penetration is always the best and as Darin laid on her back, legs spread wide, pussy lips glistening wet, I needed no further invitation and pinned her to the bed. Roughly thrusting in full force, we both felt it as I hit the back of her cervix. She screamed and trashed beneath me, raking her fingers over my back as she tried to wriggle free as I strained to lodge every inch of my manhood into her.

'You bully me', she gasped in short breaths as I remained firmly lodged in, not moving and savouring every second of this sweet defilement. Looking down at her pussy, she started begging me to move. 'Why you stop, I need to feel you move'. I withdrew and rested the tip of my engorged dick at the mouth of her pussy, playing and edging her until she was mewling and begging.

The thing about Darin is that the harder you fuck her, the more horny she becomes. I sent her to pound town and hit her reset button so hard her mind went back to stone ages.

Missionary position done, she squatted on top of me and slowly lowered herself onto my rock-hard member. I have to emphasize; her light weight, flexibility and pussy resilience makes it very easy and natural to try many positions. While squat fucking herself, she leaned back and placed her hands on my knees to get a better angle of attack. An idea took hold of me. I took cupped her in my hands and lifted her feet off the bed so that the only thing keeping her in place were her two hands on my knees and my dick in her pussy. 'Omg crazy crazy' as she started mumbling nonsense and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The recent gym work paid off as I mercilessly controlled the depth and speed of my thrust, using her gravitu and hehr weight to my advantage. Soon enough, her head started bobbing from side to side as she lost control of her senses.

Next up was prone bone, doggie and a new one for both of us, lets call it the downward frog position. Lining up at the side of the bed, she assumed his new position, perked up her ass and spread her pussy lips apart with her hands. Placing one foot on the bed and one on the ground, I grabbed her hips and piston long strokes into her, watching as her pussy slowly coated my dick with white cream.

Feeling a tension build up in my loins, I threw her off , much to her confusion as she exclaimed wtf and looked at me blanked eyed while furiously fingering her swollen pussy. She knew the assignment well and I stripped off the condom, placing her open mouth at my dick while milking me to a shuddering climax. Thick ropes of cum shot into her waiting mouth, some catching her eye as she recoiled.

2 RTFs later and the rest is history. She likes Singapore alot and is planning to come back in 2 or 3 months. Any bro who missed her this time, you wont regret it if you book her on her return trip.

Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 29-02-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tynom32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Eif from Thai Fairies

OKT: Easy booking, fast reply
Looks & Body: 9/10 short girl with bob haircut. Super adorable when she is smiling. Enhanced top. Cute female co worker type feels.
Painting: 10/10 no weird smell or taste, nice response. Pubic hair kept trim, not completely shaved.
FJ: 9/10 Nice tight pussy, seemed to really like the sex which made me super turned on.
GFE: 8/10 She is quite shy. But was out to please nonetheless, super cheery and smiling all the time.

Enjoyed my time with her, a solid 9/10 overall.
Old 29-02-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FoxyThai Nana.
Wanted to RTF Darin again but after seeing Nana previous FR torn me apart.. I am a sucker for responsive sex hungry sluts.. Itchy for variety got the better of me.
No regrets giving Darin a miss.
Nana is equally responsive, accommodative and game for any of my desires.. More of a milf, but wow, a sex hungry energizer bunny if you pushed the right buttons. Superb stamina.
Our lips and tongues like in contact almost the whole time except when engaging in positions needed apart or when I was teasing her skin with the contour of my tongue, and it was like we wanted to rub a layer off them...
Love the slutty response when I licked from her side of the groin, through her side torso, onto her breast, and teasingly missing her nipple... Made her wild..
Naughty Picasso session was equally fun and set both of us on fire..
Employed all the teasing I could recall in foreplay and intercourse in between playful, hard and random trusting and caressing rests...
She enjoyed fast deep trusts. Had her good with variations of doggie till her orifice muscle throbbingly contracting.. Yet she still could take further hard pounding. Only with exclamation of enjoyment. Hats off to her...
What a session.
Want to make sure in tip top condition for next RTF session...
Old 29-02-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mina from Lovehouse

Good location fast response. Mina is a fair skinned long haired lady that is cheerful and funny. We joked alot as we talked about a friend of hers as we got ready.

She made me lie on my back as she lay on top of me before sliding down to play with my nipples with her mouth while running her fingers over my body. Then she sits up and lightly stokes me legs, groin, stomach and chest before going down to my little brother. Good suction and licking which eventually makes for a rock hard reaction. Capped and tried several styles as she lets out pleasurable noises and gives me the give me more look. After I let go we both lie there for several seconds to recover.

After showing I gave her a back massage just for the fun of it and she kept covering giggling and trying to cover her ass as she was afraid that I'd tickle her. All in good fun as we laughed and chatted. After the massage I laid next to her and she gets up and start her acts of sensualness again. She took my flaccid tool in her mouth and worked it til I was erect then the rest is history.

Looks 8/10
Figure 8/10
Skin: fair and smooth
Boobs: B a bit saggy , big nipples that textures like raisins when aroused
Attitude 9/10
Service 9/10
Old 29-02-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
fuzren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a great price offer in Telegram for Anna with $100 with 2 shots.

Despite this being my initial booking, the response and the procedure is amazing shift and smooth, even I had my personal matter have to delay the timing.

Location was convenient for drivers, roadside parking available. It’s a discreet apartment unit with a shared kitchen and bath room. Anna's room, although small in size, was tidy and welcoming.

Upon my arrival, Anna opened the door, presenting herself with a girl-next-door charm, slightly plump and fuller in figure, with a notably pleasant facial structure and a smile that gradually becomes more endearing. She carried herself with a grace that slightly understated her physical attributes. (Please expect some discount from the photo provided from Soi69 though.)

The session included a range of intimate foreplay such as DFK, sensual touch, pussy licking, all of which Anna performed with remarkable patience and enthusiasm.

Particularly memorable was her response during the painting; she encouraged me not to stop, leading to an intensely satisfying moment of orgasm for her.

The main event was surprisingly delightful, marked by an exceptional tightness and warmth pussy that enhanced the experience significantly. We completed the intended two rounds within the hour, a testament to the enjoyable time spent.

Anna proved to be an incredibly amiable and patient companion, making the experience truly worthwhile.

To my surprise, although my booking was at 7pm evening, I was her first customer of the day!

I seldom wrote FR, but this time I made promise to Anna and the genuinely great value she provided compelled me to share my experience.

For those looking for a genuinely warm and friendly encounter at a great price, I highly recommend Anna. Her English is not bad so communication is not an issue.

(Pls up my point if you feel this FR is helpful.)
Old 29-02-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 710 / Power: 15
lmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to behold

May - Galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=975676&highlight=

When she opened the door i saw a beauty standing behind. Proceeded into her room and after some small talk we went to shower.. sop shower but no issues for me.. after shower went back into the room for real action. Frenched each other for awhile and then i started to pleasure her by licking her nipples, light kisses on her neck and ear.. can hear her moan softly.BJ, would say is above expectation, twisting around the headthen go handless, awesome. Her body is really very nice to bonk. She is the kind will really want me to cum 2 shot. She accommodating to your request. She quite tight and get wet easily once you adjust your pace to her.

Old 29-02-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mena - Galaxy

She is good and bubbly. I like her sweet face, double eye lid and big eyes. looks like Chinese and she speaks Mandarin.

Overall, fun to be with ...loves sex as no need Ky after some naughty foreplay ....quite rare to find this quality in such a young girl.
Old 29-02-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Masterjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cartoon from 365

Walk in immediately greeted by a cutie. Shower sop all done to perfection, can tell she goes the extra mile. When she goes down it feels like heaven, almost misfire... heng ah.

Location 8/10
Looks 8/10
Figure 8/10
Skin: smooth and soft
Boobs: A - B, raisins are sweet looking and gets hard when touched right
BBBJ 10/10 this one must try
FJ 8/10 she loves woof woof
Attitude 10/10 cuteness overload and very customer oriented
Total 9/10 only complain is the toilet is outside room
Old 29-02-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

FR for Cherry from Love Affair

Easy arrangements with bro okt.

Cherry is pleasant gal. Same as pics, a slight discount but great figures. Tall with no fat, great firm B rack, super smooth. Trimmed P, clean and tight, enjoyed painting and great bonk is many positions despite the late hour. So in all, nice bonk.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
JTWM is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Jaslin - https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=976190
OKT : 11/10 Bro Kim T21 super accommodating and smooth
Model Name: Jaslin
Looks : 9/10 looks like Chinese, slight Thai tan. Cute smile.
Body : 9/10 body of a nympho, young tight body with enhanced boobs. Small brownish nips that gets erect when you suck on them.
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 9/10 smiles all the way, I can speak Thai so easy to converse.
RTF : no, too many fishes in F1 dome
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1