The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Before all WL were issued a Yellow card (permit) to work in GL for 2 years, AV officer would interview the WL and ask a specific question, “Do you know what you are in here for?” … If she answered this question wrongly, she would be sent home. There were incidents where WL answered this particular question wrongly in the past. Hence, there should be no misrepresentation … I don’t buy what the ex GL WL told you and yet she could become an Ang Pai …
Yes I believe this should be the case. Dun think there are prc girls being "mislead" into coming here to work as Cat150/200 wl.

I wonder how the AV officer will interview the girl... like do know you are here to provide sex service to men, and include BBBJ, catbath, 69 etc Are you willing to do all these kinky stuff with men on a daily basis for 2 years?
Old 01-03-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Before all WL were issued a Yellow card (permit) to work in GL for 2 years, AV officer would interview the WL and ask a specific question, “Do you know what you are in here for?” … If she answered this question wrongly, she would be sent home. There were incidents where WL answered this particular question wrongly in the past. Hence, there should be no misrepresentation … I don’t buy what the ex GL WL told you and yet she could become an Ang Pai …
She even told the immigration officer she's here to visit relative, the ICA officer bring her into the room. But again, WLs just listen with huge dose of salt.

I'm not ashamed to say i've been burnt before by the habitual lies of WLs so today a lot of bros msg me to ask info about geylang girls even though they have rtc, i also offer them the same advice.
Old 01-03-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
The most common complaint is only SG men demand a lot of services compared to PRC men who just fark and go.
Lol you should see some of the videos they record of 外围 in hotel room, some of the guys after the deed don't want to pay full price because of complains. PRC men are not easy to deal with too. You think Singaporeans are cheap? Wait til you see PRC men. Those that book the sgd200-500 per shot girls type of guys are also just middle class, not the high nett worth type, fucking cheapskate.
Old 01-03-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
They misled by who? You mean when the OKT recruiting them that time, tell the girl they are coming here to work as masseur and not cheekon?

I dun think the OKT dares to misguide the PRC girls like this... they are legal brothel & regulated by authority after all

So far most of the wls I spoke to told me they knew this is the job they are coming to SG for. The most common complaint is only SG men demand a lot of services compared to PRC men who just fark and go.

But they definitely aware they coming here to provide full sex services. Quite surprised that there are girls who were "misled" into coming here
Not all “SG man” to be more specific is Geylang customers want this want that.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 02-03-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

1654A Yiyi

Look : 6/10 GND
Body : Average, slight tummy
Bj : 8/10
Fj : 7/10
Gfe : 6/10

Skinny
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?...14&postcount=6

Look
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?...ostcount=15190

Note
Rating is personal, preference being slim and petite and syt
Old 02-03-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I believe this should be the case. Dun think there are prc girls being "mislead" into coming here to work as Cat150/200 wl.

I wonder how the AV officer will interview the girl... like do know you are here to provide sex service to men, and include BBBJ, catbath, 69 etc Are you willing to do all these kinky stuff with men on a daily basis for 2 years?
AV will not ask question that is too detail sexually. It is already stated in the room that only BJ with condom should be practised. But this rule is hard to enforce due to the obvious.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-03-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
1654A Yiyi

Skinny

Look

Note
Good that she is still around. Perhaps she has changed her decision when she sees her business picking up …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-03-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
1654A Yiyi

Skinny

Look

Note
Fair FR as always bro

Btw I think this YiYi looks nice and sensuous with her long hair flowing, lovely big eyes glowing and face writhing while pumping her hard

If she can french and dfk would have potential
Old 03-03-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sgnightfun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Whats the additional damage ya?
As far as I know, Guoguo does not do AJ.
Old 03-03-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:

So far most of the wls I spoke to told me they knew this is the job they are coming to SG for. The most common complaint is only SG men demand a lot of services compared to PRC men who just fark and go.
These cunning devils (wl) made this statement so that she can lie her way through to give you minimum service. PRC man demands hell more than SG guys!!!!

Remember 东莞一条龙服务?

In china, if customer complained to the captain. The wL will be fined. In order to received lesser fines. Most customers requested for RAW.. etc.. (now better)

So it’s another bullshit, wl had told you.. SG men demands more than PRC man.. my toes are laughing
Old 04-03-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Naive94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Lu Lu from this house

Looks: pre-MILF, but still not bad with ample breast

shower: Before shower she initiate to DFK... YUM . During shower a bit SOP Lor, but I like that when I finger her, she quite responsive and turned around while i kiss her neck and grope her Boobs

Foreplay: Started on my back, just catbath here and there. She wanted to AR, but I not interested, so ask her just use her hands... quite shiok with the massage oil

BJ: Caps on and not bad, tongue movement and deep throat on point.

FJ:
Changed Caps and started like this as I wanted some of the DFK action and have access to her boobs. Her moans like quite turn on, and make me think she going to climax. Next, move on to Missionary. Pump and grind according to feel and more DFK action. Tried stimulating her clit while pumping and grinding and her moans were louder. Finally, ended in Doggy

Overall: Quite an ok bonk, wont mind RTF, but may want to explore the others, Like Na Na and Bao Bao
Old 04-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Feeling Philosophical After A Fuck

Yang Yang
1658 B
New to this house

It was my sort of off day. All morning I was confused on where to head for my weekly fuck. Didn't want to go to my usual haunt as it's getting a bit boring. The viet diversification thingy isn't exactly working out and my current pho gf (term used very loosely) is giving me the cold shoulder.

Also, off late I am a bit confused about my expectation of gals getting wet down there.

Anyway, reached 1658B and then headed down to L1 as that's what the OKT told me to do. Asked for Lulu but was told I'd have to wait for 30min. So, I selected Yang Yang (I've got a thing for gals in white - must be the Princess Leia factor). Off we went back upstairs.

Room was nice, I appreciated that. Hugged her a bit and went for shower. She was thorough and did the body 2 body rubba rubba. When she knelt down for the BBBJ I new the good times were here.

On the bed, I went with the flow and lay on my stomach as she did a gentle cat bath. Then she got me on all fours and did a delightful AR and stroking of the didi. I am not usually an AR guy but this was beautiful as was seeing her in the mirror. Then she got me to open my legs and slid under and gave me a beautiful blowjob. This was a first for me.

After that is was time to lay on my back as she tonguefued my ear (very romantic) and licked my nipples and then delivered another excellent BBBJ. I then said it was my turn to which she laughed.

I thoroughly licked her armpits, was gentle with her boobies and nipples (as per her request) and then drove down to her pussy and legs. I like to first lick all around and then occasionally touch the clit. I could feel and smell her wetness coming and continued to do my thing, sticking my finger a bit in too. As I changed orientation to lick her from the top she clamped my head between her legs and stroked my hair. It was my pleasure to make her cum. Yummy yummy daty dining

These days I feel happier when I can make gals cum and feel their wetness. This is a BFE for me.

After that it was some more BBBJ. She wouldn't 69 as she was too sensitive down there. Then it was fuck job in a number of positions. Off late I have been noticing that When I am too turned on or too thoughtful I cannot cum through fuck job. Usually I love to suck pussy and HJ does the job. But her pussy was still sensitive as were her nipples. That's when she frenched me.

Hot cum was the result. She then gave me a brief massage, we showered, I tipped her and then left.

This fuck set me thinking. A fuck buddy is what I need. The one who is my buddy does not fuck. And the ones who I fuck aren't really in a position to offer companionship. I often wonder how do other brudders manage the contradictions of matrimony and eating out. I am conflicted.

And also the thing is that even after a good fuck I still feel sort of horny. Refractory period is 1 hour but I like looking at women even more. Postscript, at night had to hj twice to get all the spermies out.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 05-03-2024 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-03-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Yang Yang
1658 B
New to this house

Anyway, reached 1658B and then headed down to L1 as that's what the OKT told me to do. Asked for Lulu but was told I'd have to wait for 30min. So, I selected Yang Yang (I've got a thing for gals in white - must be the Princess Leia factor). Off we went back upstairs.
You mean head down to L2 where 1654A is?
Old 05-03-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

FR on Guo Guo

Ok, here is my quick FR on 果果。

I can say she is a hardworking gal and tried her best to please her customers. For those who like BBJ can go try her as she can do various style of BJ eg. Standing, kneeling , AR
, which I almost exploded but managed to hold and complete the deed.

Look : 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 pink nipples
Body : Average, got 肉
Bj : 10/10
Fj : 8/10 - lots of 💧

Pls take note for bros that want anal, 果果 DOES NOT provide.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Yang Yang
1658 B
New to this house
I thought yang yang has been around since March-April last yr

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1