The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 1
Promocode is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromocode is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
As they should. Advertise 68 but force u to take 88.
There are 2 better shops better in bishan. More in toa payoh. With entrance of less den 60.
88 shop must boycott .

Toa Payoh so far only N*N* is SYT.

The ones at 1*5 central got 3 shop along same stretch . When i walk pass all is MILF sitting outside so didnt even bother to ask.

L at Bishan also MILF but better looking . Service and teasing also top notch, damage also wallet friendly.

AMK i believe more interesting but thread always kena nuke.
Old 25-02-2024, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Sorry bro, I don't take her contact. I always called the shop to reserve
Cam Share shop name and contact. Thank you
Old 07-03-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Is bai.he spa closed. Went pass last week and the place seems closed.
Old 08-03-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
Coconutoil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Is bai.he spa closed. Went pass last week and the place seems closed.
closed down 20+ February…. hahahaha hopefully a more fun joint opens up…
Old 08-03-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

anyone know where the ladies are going? Amy, nana, apple?
Old 09-03-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
Coconutoil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally tried the legendary L*** everyone has been talking about… honestly not a looker hahahaha maybe slightly below average even for a milf….
but got to say, her massage really is very very good would give it a 8-9/10…. very chatty and experience was very positive… teasing eas very sensual and happy for very very good…. RTM for sure

side note: it seems like she’s very aware of this forum hahaha got a shock when she was telling me about it….. which bro leaking info to MLs ah? Hahaha
Old 09-03-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutoil1 View Post
finally tried the legendary L*** everyone has been talking about… honestly not a looker hahahaha maybe slightly below average even for a milf….
but got to say, her massage really is very very good would give it a 8-9/10…. very chatty and experience was very positive… teasing eas very sensual and happy for very very good…. RTM for sure

side note: it seems like she’s very aware of this forum hahaha got a shock when she was telling me about it….. which bro leaking info to MLs ah? Hahaha
Of course she is aware. Someone is advertising for her here. Otherwise why'd she get mention so many times in the thread?

Not because of helpful or generous bros for sure. Think about it..... It's the advertiser with multiple accounts.

Same goes for any other ML that suddenly get talked about frequently in other threads. Lots of ad-men and promoters lurking around. Can't 100% trust postings these days.

Just talk to any ML that you are close to, they can fill you in on what kind of ad services are out there and how much they pay should they wish to engage such service.
Old 11-03-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

Wow its been awhile nvr hear any FR on her, i tot the shop closed or she left.
Old 12-03-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Of course she is aware. Someone is advertising for her here. Otherwise why'd she get mention so many times in the thread?

Not because of helpful or generous bros for sure. Think about it..... It's the advertiser with multiple accounts.

Same goes for any other ML that suddenly get talked about frequently in other threads. Lots of ad-men and promoters lurking around. Can't 100% trust postings these days.

Just talk to any ML that you are close to, they can fill you in on what kind of ad services are out there and how much they pay should they wish to engage such service.
But she is really not bad lah. 55+50 really budget friendly. And massage is those power one. 5g roam. Always wearing nice bra and panty. Cannot hiam liao. Lol
Old 12-03-2024, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 160 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2572 / Power: 3
tanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi any bro able to share Lxxx contacts? TIA!
Old 12-03-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
But she is really not bad lah. 55+50 really budget friendly. And massage is those power one. 5g roam. Always wearing nice bra and panty. Cannot hiam liao. Lol
Ya, hard to find some one like her with this price
Old 12-03-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No doubt Lisa is value for money, only issue is she has implants. The feeling when touching just not natural, very hard. no bounce.
Old 13-03-2024, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 15
misery is a Helpful and Caring Samstermisery is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any place to reco that closes late bishan/amk/tpy? ever since y*n q*an ge is taken over by ba* he already gg the scene...
Old 13-03-2024, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lovedipdip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro sharing ctc for l*** thanks
Old 13-03-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 722 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3418 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misery View Post
any place to reco that closes late bishan/amk/tpy? ever since y*n q*an ge is taken over by ba* he already gg the scene...
Bishan/AMK/TPY are HDB housing estates. All joints are supposed to close shop and off their lights by 10.30 pm.
So, the only way is to make appointment in advance (walk-in will not be possible).

* Bishan : Not that I am aware of. The previous joint at *** that I went, had a change of MLs and I no longer go there (not sure if it is still operating).
* AMK : I know of at least two joints that take in customers at 10.30pm, and exit by back door at 11.30 pm. Very Happy experience is offered at one of her joints.
* Toa Payoh : I know of at least 3 joints that opens till about midnight, but only for customers who make appointment in advance. All three joints offer Super Happy experience.

Go explore and learn to uncover gems on your own.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1