The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2024, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
FA Cup quarter-final

Man Utd v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2
Going for away win.

I say 1-3

My Daily Star column
Old 18-03-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

HT : Man U 1 - 2 Liverpool

Early lead via McTom, great predatory instinct.

Unfortunately, the Devils become pussies later on and allow Liverpool to lauch attacks after attacks.

Inevitable they crumble conceding 2 goals under 5 mins near HT.

Shows weak mentality as they started dreaming of HT.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 18-03-2024, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Unfortunately, the Devils become pussies later on and allow Liverpool to lauch attacks after attacks.

Who would expect them to win 4-3 in extra time? Well done lads not the best team performance… and of all u win against Liverpool…

Having say that the defence looks fragile today… and though rashford score… don’t feel he is doing much for the team

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 18-03-2024, 02:19 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

It went to extra time and the Devils nick it!!

Antony score with his right foot to bring the game to extra time.

Harvey Elliot thought he had the game seal up for Liverpool scoring in the 1st half of extra time.

But Rashford and Diallo scored in the 2nd half to seal Red Devils spot into the S-Finals!!!

Really well done!! What an amazing comeback win for the Devils!!

Long time never see such fighting spirit !!

Got see one young boy crying in the stands after Amad score, yup, this is what football and Manchester United meant to him!!

Glory Glory Man United!!

Old 18-03-2024, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Who would expect them to win 4-3 in extra time? Well done lads not the best team performance… and of all u win against Liverpool…

Having say that the defence looks fragile today… and though rashford score… don’t feel he is doing much for the team
Liverpool didn't take their chances well to kill off the game.

Rashford could have scored 3 or 4. But ETH made the right choice to let him stay.

Kudos to McTom who nick the ball off Pool to pass to Rashford.

And Amad shows immense composure to score that winner.

Old 18-03-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
FA Cup quarter-final predictions

Man Utd v Liverpool x-x 1-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
FA Cup quarter-final

Man Utd v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Going for away win.

I say 1-3
They hv proven u guys wrong yet again ...they hv shown the devil's side of their play when the stakes r really high n when they want to show they can really play to win to prove their worth...wat a cracking, awesome n unexpected win ...GGMU, his troops keep marching on !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-03-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yes, this was as it was in the 1st half...tot Pool would hv finished them off esp when Salah scored so easily...but never expected them to make such a dramatic cum back as they will usually crumble after scoring the 1st goal like in the case against their noisy neighbours last week ..keep up this fighting spirit n the club would win a trophy or 2 this season

Old 18-03-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yalor, this win was really unexpected but credit to their fighting spirit which they rarely show they won ...tot the game would hv to be settled by penalty kicks...maybe they don't like to be kept calling pussies...haha...such a sweet victory at the last minute of extra time by one of their forgotten sons Amad Diallo ..in the 121st minute of the game

Old 18-03-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
It went to extra time and the Devils nick it!!

Antony score with his right foot to bring the game to extra time.

Harvey Elliot thought he had the game seal up for Liverpool scoring in the 1st half of extra time.

But Rashford and Diallo scored in the 2nd half to seal Red Devils spot into the S-Finals!!!

Really well done!! What an amazing comeback win for the Devils!!

Long time never see such fighting spirit !!

Got see one young boy crying in the stands after Amad score, yup, this is what football and Manchester United meant to him!!

Glory Glory Man United!!
Suddenly all the MU fans cum to life as well as the players .See u guys kept condemning Antony ...now he is their saviour n the goal he scored was really fantastic ...squeezing in between 2 Pool defenders in the box n shooting the ball into the net whirling it past the despairing arms of their No. 2 goalie who is a very good GK too...equalising for the team n bringing his team back to life...he is much better than the lazy Rustford who do not want to run abt to help his teammates when they r in need of help ..

think Pool n Klopp lost the game becos they overestimated n were over confident of defeating the red devils thinking that they r still pussies wearing panties n will roll-over easily under pressure as they usually do...yes, last night was such a amazing cum back n great fighting spirit from them rarely seen for a long time...keep it up red pussies...oops I m sorry I mean RED DEVILS !

Last edited by Rickey; 18-03-2024 at 12:19 PM.
Old 18-03-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Liverpool didn't take their chances well to kill off the game.

Rashford could have scored 3 or 4. But ETH made the right choice to let him stay.

Kudos to McTom who nick the ball off Pool to pass to Rashford.

And Amad shows immense composure to score that winner.
Yes, this is the time botak got everything right for a game this season ...from his selection of the 1st 11 to his substitutions with the right players at the right moment of the game n taking great risks n gamble by putting in more offensive players than defensive ones to try to snatch a win ...n he did it well last night ...kudos to him ...this is giving credit when credit is due

If he play this same set of players for the remaining games of the season, he shd get much success n who knows maybe besides the FA Cup also a place in the top 4 as well displacing arrogant Emery of Aston Villa n Postecoglou of Spurs..he must continue to play esp Amad for this to happen n not ignore him completely

Last edited by Rickey; 18-03-2024 at 12:21 PM.
Old 18-03-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
think Pool n Klopp lost the game becos they overestimated n were over confident of defeating the red devils thinking that they r still pussies wearing panties n will roll-over easily under pressure as they usually do...yes, last night was such a amazing cum back n great fighting spirit from them rarely seen for a long time...
Yah, the victory is so much sweeter winning your arch rivals who had been laughing at you for so long. What best is winning in front of your long suffering fans at your own turf!!

P.S. I bet the Liverpool fans are wiping tears off their face using their grandma panties!!!

Quote:
Yes, this is the time botak got everything right for a game this season ...from his selection of the 1st 11 to his substitutions with the right players at the right moment of the game n taking great risks n gamble by putting in more offensive players than defensive ones to try to snatch a win ...n he did it well last night ...kudos to him ...this is giving credit when credit is due
Yes, was pretty surprised with his substitutions.

Even Maguire played pretty well last night. Going for every ball.
Antony was also involved in many interceptions and defending resolutely knowing the back would be pretty exposed.

And final praise for the fogotten Amad....this guy probably have the same composure as Mainoo. initiated the break out at his own penalty area.
Run like mad together with Garnacho.
He nick in the winner knowing that this will probably be the last chance.
He didn't even look up to aim, he knows exactly where to place the shot!
Kudos also to Garnacho who for one time was unselfish passing the ball to Amad. I was thinking Garnacho would likely take the shot himself.

100x better than Rashford, who miss chance after chance....but lucky converted the important one.

Old 21-03-2024, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yah, the victory is so much sweeter winning your arch rivals who had been laughing at you for so long. What best is winning in front of your long suffering fans at your own turf!!

P.S. I bet the Liverpool fans are wiping tears off their face using their grandma panties!!!

Yes, was pretty surprised with his substitutions.

Even Maguire played pretty well last night. Going for every ball.
Antony was also involved in many interceptions and defending resolutely knowing the back would be pretty exposed.

And final praise for the fogotten Amad....this guy probably have the same composure as Mainoo. initiated the break out at his own penalty area.
Run like mad together with Garnacho.
He nick in the winner knowing that this will probably be the last chance.
He didn't even look up to aim, he knows exactly where to place the shot!
Kudos also to Garnacho who for one time was unselfish passing the ball to Amad. I was thinking Garnacho would likely take the shot himself.

100x better than Rashford, who miss chance after chance....but lucky converted the important one.
Yea, u r right...it is such a thrilling, famous n unexpected victory for the longest of time n yet there is only the 2 or 3 of us talking abt it .. the manager n the players must hv deeply disappointed the united fans here that they hv vanished completely....sigh

Doesn't matter hope every match going forward would be as thrilling as this one n they will keep marching on back to the glory days of SAF to be a joy to watch them play

Last edited by Rickey; 21-03-2024 at 04:25 AM.
Old 21-03-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yes, u r right...their defence has been fragile all season long ...that's why kena so many goals by all the teams they play against even the minnow teams can score goals against them easily...as for Rustford, no need to say...all united fans know him so well...

Old 21-03-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17864 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea, u r right...it is such a thrilling, famous n unexpected victory for the longest of time n yet there is only the 2 or 3 of us talking abt it .. the manager n the players must hv deeply disappointed the united fans here that they hv vanished completely....sigh

Doesn't matter hope every match going forward would be as thrilling as this one n they will keep marching on back to the glory days of SAF to be a joy to watch them play
Bro Rickey, the other Man U fans must be in a state of shock, hence nothing to say.
For me, as an outsider, it was a great win...

ETH throw everything in ( except the Neville Brothers).
Eriksen, Mount, even Macquire playing centre-forward....

It was really a win for their great undying spirit.
However, I dont think, other than Mainoo and Garnacho, the rest do not deserve to wear a Man u tshirt.. My thoughts...
Old 21-03-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro Rickey, the other Man U fans must be in a state of shock, hence nothing to say.
For me, as an outsider, it was a great win...

ETH throw everything in ( except the Neville Brothers).
Eriksen, Mount, even Macquire playing centre-forward....

It was really a win for their great undying spirit.
However, I dont think, other than Mainoo and Garnacho, the rest do not deserve to wear a Man u tshirt.. My thoughts...
Thank u bro WankJanice for sharing yr tots, observations n views with us here abt that special game...guess u r right, not only r they shocked but the whole of the English football league or world is stunned too playing in a gong-fu style fighting to the end...it's the waking up of a sleeping giant perhaps ??... hopefully they now hv the belief to take on any team n win even their mighty neighbours in blue like their counterparts did during the SAF era

Yes, Mainoo n Garnacho r great MU players...there r more e.g. Amad who scored the last winning goal in style, in the last minute of extra time (AET) assisted by Garnacho...most of the rest hv improved...Dalot is now good defensively n offensively as well...the weakest player now is lindelflop who gets easily bullied by other team's strikers n outplayed by them...time for him to move on to other teams...if they can hv Rice n his bro BEE HOON that would be great

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1