The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Today, 04:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ishaky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duakeeliao View Post
pay extra 50 u can get all kind of sashimi including anal
Who did you raw with ?other than g20 which other girls you raw?g28?2038 is a famous raw house.kindly share your frs here
Old Today, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Gong simi lanjiao? Gong gek leng wei huh puah kay kia...ker koon la ji siao siao puborkia...hor gao gan la..

Walao
Wa Kan Lin Zhup phuay tai
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Duakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaky View Post
Who did you raw with ?other than g20 which other girls you raw?g28?2038 is a famous raw house.kindly share your frs here
Only g20 I tried . The Rest low standard and ugly . I give her anal one time until she bleed. Best part is after anal she still can bbbj me
Old Today, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wa Kan Lin Zhup phuay tai
Wahahahahahahaha! Song ah!!! Gan ler tor teng..pua kay kia...
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wahahahahahahaha! Song ah!!! Gan ler tor teng..pua kay kia...
Puah Bak kia hum char chan lasap kau haha . Aw ah aw lasap kau
Old Today, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
After I heard she say she like to do raw with chinaman as she claim chinaman cock red and juicy and paid her 100 that’s why she allow. How about bangala she said Indian only can raw bangala too smelly . Isn’t it the same black black one ?
Old Today, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Puah Bak kia hum char chan lasap kau haha . Aw ah aw lasap kau
Tio ah..limpei larsap gao .gan ler eh karchng kang gao gao puborkia...song ah!! Wahahahaha ...
Old Today, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Accounts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Only g20 I tried . The Rest low standard and ugly . I give her anal one time until she bleed. Best part is after anal she still can bbbj me
Hahahahaha
Mai gong jiao Wei lah
Hahahahaha
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11351 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Tio ah..limpei larsap gao .gan ler eh karchng kang gao gao puborkia...song ah!! Wahahahaha ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accounts View Post
Hahahahaha
Mai gong jiao Wei lah
Hahahahaha
Seems like the way Duakeliao writes, the tone and language sounds like whickithard who always target at g20 , let’s ignore all these Loser, the more they stir the more prosperous for the wl as new customers starts coming in & they became more famous & rich ..how long they can stir all these shit ?the most another 6 months ..business still as usual . But for all these clones they are just bunch of balless national loser who only know how to attack woman. They will still be banned & vengeance belongs to God..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11351 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accounts View Post
Hahahahaha
Mai gong jiao Wei lah
Hahahahaha
Upzz u 38 super pts tks for your support..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Today, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
UN6691 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The rest are not low standard and ugly, far from the truth. There are many good lookers in that house, and high standard.
Old Today, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Seems like the way Duakeliao writes, the tone and language sounds like whickithard who always target at g20 , let’s ignore all these Loser, the more they stir the more prosperous for the wl as new customers starts coming in & they became more famous & rich ..how long they can stir all these shit ?the most another 6 months ..business still as usual . But for all these clones they are just bunch of balless national loser who only know how to attack woman. They will still be banned & vengeance belongs to God..
Hahaha who is the loser leh. U know I know no need to white knight here there. End of the day u just another balless loser. And also a poor one . As u claim they become famous and rich u become poor la
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
This idiot must be that infamous Wayne Lim again
Old Today, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
U pay her 200 see she will raw or not . Those can’t get it as can’t afford to pay like me . Haha it’s nice to
Be rich
Old Today, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
This idiot must be that infamous Wayne Lim again
And that must be your father haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1