The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 3
caipng111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercaipng111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercaipng111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercaipng111 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nadia from Houseofthai >

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=nadia

Location > Convenient. Cosy.

Personality > Sweet, but can be playful at times.

Looks > 9.5/10 Young and extremely pretty, the petite type. Looks better in person than in pic, which is rare! Considered fair-skinned, not very tan la.

Body > 9/10 Soft baby skin, couldn't stop caressing her. Can also carry her relatively easily as she is light.

Frenching > 9/10 DFK, i’m not kidding,

BBBJ > 9.5/10 Quite good. Still in disbelief how well she knows how to blow my dick

FJ > 9.5/10 Hardworking and accomodating. She is slightly tighter than most of the ladies I have patronised. Doggy position with her is the must try position , the ass is a solid 10/10

GFE > 9/10 Decent english, so able to communicate with her. She does try her best to be friendly throughout though, very service oriented!

Old Today, 12:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
titanderek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on POSH(Stable SiamKen)

FR for POSH
Location:10/10 easy to find with parking, discreet and fast response

Place:clean and spacious, towels r dry and clean.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (Enhanced)
Doggy: 9/10 (Butt is meaty for doggy)
Bbbj: 9/10
Other positions: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10 (willing to please and cheerful, shower together, massage after job done. only limited English)
RTF: Yes
Old Today, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 5
lzep is a glorious beacon of lightlzep is a glorious beacon of lightlzep is a glorious beacon of lightlzep is a glorious beacon of lightlzep is a glorious beacon of lightlzep is a glorious beacon of light

Tarma session with jolin n Tata from galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993458&highlight=
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993000&highlight=

Whole session was good with both of them useing their huge boobs to suffocate me lol

One was boob fucking me and the other was serving me milk on my face

Very accommodating and very willing to serve, both of them keep take turns to ride me and let me doggy them both side by side

Very good experience with them and all reviews about them are legit definitely
Old Today, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Subarashiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pim
Terminal21 stable

Had a session with this Pim babe this morning, took first slot in the morning.

Looks: 100% GND, chio and cute

Body: Toned body with slight curves, not for boobs lovers though, A cup only

She is super sweet and shy, really give you the first time vibes. Shy when taking off clothes, shy when showering together but it makes all the fun during session, kinda remember my first ex gf first time check in to hotel to fuck haha

In terms of service, definitely still a beginner, but can be guided and taught. Listen to your command well, asked her to lick the balls, shaft and tip, use her hands to cup my ass, very well done.

Fj was open to any position, missionary doggy wot, back to doggy again. Can tell her moans got louder during doggy perhaps it hit her spot well. Tight pussy, grip mine tightly. 15 mins straight of pumping till I shoot

Attitude: very friendly and shy, gives you the first time relationship feel.

Overall, I was very satisfied with our session. Recommended for bros looking for a budget bonk with a virgin feel.

Con is can only basic English, need GT all the way

OKT: gave clear directions to find the place, no headache there.
Old Today, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
9anime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: GWEN
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Alittle, still able to understand
Looks: 8/10 slight blemishes but still pretty. looks korean.
Body: 10/10
Boobs: soft Enchanced, probably like a D, nice to play with
CIM: -
DT: Yes
AR: Yes
AJ: No
FJ: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

& ADDITIONAL REMARKS
Old Today, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
ahkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Passion
Shave : Yes
French: Yes, freely
English: Good
Looks: Same as photos, pretty
Body: 10/10, curvy not skinny
Boobs: soft Enchanced, probably like a D, very nice to hold
CIM: -
DT: Yes
AR: NA
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10, definitely rtfp
Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
SinVanas is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fr for Sandy from Lust365

Looks: 8.5 less is more. Looks prettier with little make up.

Body: 9 Slim, nice shape figure, perfect height

Boobs: 8.5 B cup

Bbbj: 9 suctions are tip top. Passed my standards. Took care of my desires. Solid

Fj: 9 doggy at its finest. Did a very good job. Holding my tighs from behind for harder pump. Hmmm super good bonk

Gfe: 9
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Iris (Fairies Finder)

All the FRs are true for this amazing woman.
She looks fair and doesn’t need much discount from her posted pics.
(Just maybe slightly older in person)

Location is famous hotel in G.
Booking with OKT easy (just need a bit of patience)

Knocked on the door and entered to find Iris in a cute sexy matching spaghetti top and shorts that displayed the fullness of her pre-MiLF body.
Bakness level is around 3-4.5. That lovely ass is bigger than what’s seen in her video on Tele, but if you’re an ass-lover it’s quite a sight to behold when 🐶
Her boobs aren’t big but I find them perfect for her frame, and it’s got sensitive pinkish nips. Pussy is fully shaved, with labia slightly sticking out. Extremely sensitive and it’s a heavenly feast for all you bros out there who are painters. She will moan to every lick and that to me is a fkin turn-on.

BBBJ is nice too. She took a mint without me knowing so it was a nice cool surprise there. FJ is quite shiok as her pussy is damn tight. Like I’m not joking when I described it as tight. Felt low mileage. It grips you totally.

She speaks slightly better English than most Thai FLs so comms not an issue. Also very service oriented and she’s trained as a masseuse. However I didn’t get to try her massage as we were too occupied with the sex.

Might not get a chance to RTF as tomorrow is her last day liao.
But definitely worth visiting. Heard that after this tour she’s gonna quit so it’s now or never.
Old Today, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
gammie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygammie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Jane from Terminal21
17 July 2024
Night session

Looks: 8/10 Looks a bit older maybe 26/27 y.o other than that everything is the same. Glad its not heavily edited

Body: 9/10 Slim , petite but still have meat at the right places.

Boobs: 8/10 Looks B cup to me, I am not an expert in this field though but its soft to touch

Frenching: 8/10 We kiss quite alot and without even me asking she did it automatically. No foul breath, minimum tongue action while fighting

BBBJ: 8/10 She can’t really take it deep in her mouth but she is hardworking and tries her best to give you the maximum pleasure. Keep on sucking for 10mins straight with no sign of stopping

FJ: 9/10 She loves being pumped, can hear her soft moans clearly beside your ear. Kept saying omg omg when I went fast and deep, I cum already but her hips still moving asking me to keep pumping maybe she also close LOL

GFE: 8/10 Always smiling and looking at you although she can’t really speak english that well she tries her best to communicate.

Overall, nice cute girl who will satisfy your lust
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1