The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42993 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Air Stewardess - Have you bedded any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballack99 View Post
When she's single, tried everything except anal. She is accomodating with good sex drive, game from bedroom to public places.

Meeting up now is like normal friends, sometimes with her kid and husband. Introduced as ex classmates, not ex lovers and now meet up for normal lunch, kids play date etc
Really love to see the innocent, shy look or reaction from a married woman who had sex with you secretly when in the presence of her husband n family

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 08:22 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denshachikan View Post
The foreign crew usually sleeps around with an agenda, and by that, I usually mean either marriage or money. Unless you are an Andy Lau, you will hardly find one that will sleep with you for 'fun'.

To have fun with crew, you need to understand the creature you are dealing with.

First of all, they are not poor. They take home 5-6k a month on average. They can afford most of the mass market luxuries. They go to steak houses in London, eat the fine A5 wagyu and sashimi in Tokyo, drink fine wines in Paris. They know what is good and what's cheap. If you want to score goals with money, be prepared to spend some money.

Second, a 'staycation' or a short 'Bintan getaway' doesn't interest them. They stayed in many more 5 stars hotel in top tier cities than any of the average Joes here. My recommendation - best to have your own apartment, rental or owned doesn't matter. The ones who wants to settle down would even move in to stay with you (to save on rental :P).

Third, as much as what JAV or your dirty fantasies portray them as sluts who sleeps around in every cities they fly to.... they are not. Most are just like any other average girls. One big advantage of dealing with foreign cabin crew is that they do not have many friends in SG. A lot of them are lonely, most of the single ones will return to their home country for a few days if they got an extended stretch of off days. Many of them crave for genuine company - if you can provide them with it, you already win half the game.

Forth, they are mostly smart people with high EQ. The number of people they dealt with in their job have trained them to be extremely sharp in judging anyone they are dealing with. Basically, they can smell your bullshit or chee hong from a mile away.

Lastly, back to my main point of many of them sleeps around with an agenda. I got to warn the bros here that things can go very wrong if you play your cards wrongly. The foreign crew here have nothing to lose and I have seen cases where they gone out of their way to destroy reputation or marriages. Be upfront with what you want, it's fine if you only want a FB, but it is not fine to lie about wanting to get married and getting found out that you are married - you may end up losing everything. Good luck hunting
Thank you brother for yr long explanation n advice abt foreign gals here to work

Old Today, 08:24 AM
Samster

Paging for bro @KimSiew769 to continue his sexciting story of the chief SQ air stewardess

Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
Nice photo of her

https://imgur.com/a/yHxCOsG

Share more of your story with her?

Quote:
The foreign crew usually sleeps around with an agenda, and by that, I usually mean either marriage or money. Unless you are an Andy Lau, you will hardly find one that will sleep with you for 'fun'.

To have fun with crew, you need to understand the creature you are dealing with.

First of all, they are not poor. They take home 5-6k a month on average. They can afford most of the mass market luxuries. They go to steak houses in London, eat the fine A5 wagyu and sashimi in Tokyo, drink fine wines in Paris. They know what is good and what's cheap. If you want to score goals with money, be prepared to spend some money.

Second, a 'staycation' or a short 'Bintan getaway' doesn't interest them. They stayed in many more 5 stars hotel in top tier cities than any of the average Joes here. My recommendation - best to have your own apartment, rental or owned doesn't matter. The ones who wants to settle down would even move in to stay with you (to save on rental :P).

Third, as much as what JAV or your dirty fantasies portray them as sluts who sleeps around in every cities they fly to.... they are not. Most are just like any other average girls. One big advantage of dealing with foreign cabin crew is that they do not have many friends in SG. A lot of them are lonely, most of the single ones will return to their home country for a few days if they got an extended stretch of off days. Many of them crave for genuine company - if you can provide them with it, you already win half the game.

Forth, they are mostly smart people with high EQ. The number of people they dealt with in their job have trained them to be extremely sharp in judging anyone they are dealing with. Basically, they can smell your bullshit or chee hong from a mile away.

Lastly, back to my main point of many of them sleeps around with an agenda. I got to warn the bros here that things can go very wrong if you play your cards wrongly. The foreign crew here have nothing to lose and I have seen cases where they gone out of their way to destroy reputation or marriages. Be upfront with what you want, it's fine if you only want a FB, but it is not fine to lie about wanting to get married and getting found out that you are married - you may end up losing everything. Good luck hunting
Dang, that's one heck of an experience you have. Please share more!
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I want to check any one is disappointed after trying air stewardess?

The feeling is like..... chey... just like any other girls ah
Old Today, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post

Dang, that's one heck of an experience you have. Please share more!
Actually cabin crew are no different from any other girls. Yes, you may find some minority who are the very horny type who sleeps around, just as you would in other industries too; Most of them are exactly the same like other girls you will find. Perhaps, they score higher in the department of grooming and mannerism - sure, that's what they are trained to.

The tough part is really about getting your own source to know them. The fantasy about slipping your number to them in the galley during lull period doesnt work - not even if you are flying business or first class. (sorry)
Once, you developed your own network and join their gatherings, the rest of the chasing is very similar to any other girls, dont stress over it. Cheers.
Old Today, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually cabin crew are no different from any other girls. Yes, you may find some minority who are the very horny type who sleeps around, just as you would in other industries too; Most of them are exactly the same like other girls you will find. Perhaps, they score higher in the department of grooming and mannerism - sure, that's what they are trained to.

The tough part is really about getting your own source to know them. The fantasy about slipping your number to them in the galley during lull period doesnt work - not even if you are flying business or first class. (sorry)
Once, you developed your own network and join their gatherings, the rest of the chasing is very similar to any other girls, dont stress over it. Cheers.
I agree the toughest part is to go into their field. Can share how you do it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1