The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 1
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
It can happen when there is chemistry, and these ladies have their needs too. My regular ML ‘unlocked’ me on my first visit. She didn’t quote any price, and just accepted any amount that I gave her. Sometimes she is extra horny and begged to continue pumping her after my first shot. I asked her how much extra should I pay her, and she avoided the question, and rushed me out of the door before I even gave her any money. I paid her the market rate (nothing substantial) as I prefer to keep things transactional and I understand they are here for business. But, it seems like she is treating me like a FB. So it is not all about money per se. Mind you, I am not Andy Lau, Elon Musk nor Johnny Sins.
I had similar encounter as well

But I had no chemistry with her and it was not enjoyable for me. Did 2 times and did not return

Instead went for another ML who is much harder to get.
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya lor.. The vanilla tag is just a gimmick..

Naive of some ppl to think they are virgins prior to working here lol..
And some people still think they unlocked some service from the ML alr they fucking dua pai. When ppl said the ML don’t just let them fk they said need respect the ML and all the shit they done for unlocking.

But yea again, talk cock sing song right? Real rich and mannered bros won’t be showing off this kind of thing because it’s damn lame. When someone told you they bought a Lambo, you should ask them take you for a ride, else you assumed they bought it in their dreamland.
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Can anyone intro ML who does good CBJ ?

Anyone visit this ML ? How is her CBJ ?
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/si-mu-massage/

Last edited by L00k; Yesterday at 10:30 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7800 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Seems like you are not the only one. You are already the 3rd one saying this.
Since everyone is sharing, here’s mine.

We also dfk and on my 2nd or 3rd visit, she allowed me to lick and suck her nipples lightly and twice, she let me pulled her panties aside to rub her pussy though no fingering inside.

Also manage to plant a few kisses on her pussy lip, no licking. And she lick my testicles once and he tried to give me some light suck on my shoulder and neck which I avoided.. as worried kena marks or bites on me..
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
HornyJavLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
I think her boobs are really nicely shape, pinkish huge nipples.
yea her areolas are big and nice hehe
Old Today, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess JB know there is definitely TCSS here when he start the thread with the wordings TCSS at the beginning.

Is strange I find a post like OKT talking thou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
And some people still think they unlocked some service from the ML alr they fucking dua pai. When ppl said the ML don’t just let them fk they said need respect the ML and all the shit they done for unlocking.

But yea again, talk cock sing song right? Real rich and mannered bros won’t be showing off this kind of thing because it’s damn lame. When someone told you they bought a Lambo, you should ask them take you for a ride, else you assumed they bought it in their dreamland.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1