The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 03-08-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
YaKunKaya is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkoolong View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience. Planning on trying this out next week during the national day weekend. Will report back my experience for the bros.

Any recommendations/picks for Delta or elsewhere?
My masseuse was Santi (heard verbally not sure if right spelling), will recommend. Flirty syt gfe overdrive.
Old 04-08-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kinkoolong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaKunKaya View Post
My masseuse was Santi (heard verbally not sure if right spelling), will recommend. Flirty syt gfe overdrive.
Thank you
Old 05-08-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, i need some advice my girl she is going back her kampung soon, she invite me to her place, u guys think safe?

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 06-08-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
barcanary is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbarcanary is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbarcanary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recommend a therapist from Blue Ocean that provide excellent massage with some teasing massage thrown in. First time encounter good massage couple with teasing like (hai di Lao yue) . Therapist is tall and slim and quite pretty. Her name is Sri. Can go and request for her massage if happen to go and support.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 5
yuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
Hi bros, i need some advice my girl she is going back her kampung soon, she invite me to her place, u guys think safe?
If you know her well with long term touch then it's ok. You may just book a hotel in her home town.avoid stay at your GF home. She will happy stay with you in her own home town. Long years ago I visited my batam long lost gf place. Nice sexperiance. If you interested to see new places then You will get a new experience. You may stay at her home If you dare to bonk her in her home.lol.
Old Yesterday, 01:13 PM
Samster

ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
If you know her well with long term touch then it's ok. You may just book a hotel in her home town.avoid stay at your GF home. She will happy stay with you in her own home town. Long years ago I visited my batam long lost gf place. Nice sexperiance. If you interested to see new places then You will get a new experience. You may stay at her home If you dare to bonk her in her home.lol.
Nah i wouldn't dare to bonk her at her home, sounds so dangerous LOL i don't want to get marry with barang at my neck 😅 thanks anyway

Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 19
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nah i wouldn't dare to bonk her at her home, sounds so dangerous LOL i don't want to get marry with barang at my neck 😅 thanks anyway
Even u didn't bonk her, caught alone with her in the same room by the villagers, u gg to buy alot of coffee to get urself off those shit.
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Even u didn't bonk her, caught alone with her in the same room by the villagers, u gg to buy alot of coffee to get urself off those shit.
Bro any constructive advice then? You make it bonk her at her home sounds safer 🤣

Old Today, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 19
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro any constructive advice then? You make it bonk her at her home sounds safer 🤣
If u r not gg to get marry, best advice is don't visit the home town or village, even u r gg to get marry, u r not allow to be alone in a room or house b4 the wedding ceremony. Be warned many eyes r watching, and waiting for the chance to withdraw fm a Mobile ATM. And very expensive to wash off the accusations.
Old Today, 05:16 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7100 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This whole discussion is surreal.
The basic question is: what is your purpose in visiting her at her hometown?
If you are not really in love and you don't want to get married, why you should?
To visit real deep Indonesia? To feel loved by a good lady you cannot have in Singapore? Take her with you in some other areas of Indonesia. It's big.
Old Today, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
This whole discussion is surreal.
The basic question is: what is your purpose in visiting her at her hometown?
If you are not really in love and you don't want to get married, why you should?
To visit real deep Indonesia? To feel loved by a good lady you cannot have in Singapore? Take her with you in some other areas of Indonesia. It's big.
Bro my philosophy is like that, to know a foreign girl true color visit her hometown, not once but a few times. She will expose herself in her own comfort zone, then u decide whether she can be married. But you are right also exploring other areas of indonesia as well

Old Today, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jamessosig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve been in Batam for a month now for business, and I have found this forum to be a gold mine of advice and I’m happy I took my time reading through my fellow brothers experiences before sampling what Batam has to offer. Figured it was worth posting an update now I have had the chance to experience things for myself.

Before getting into the detail, I will summarize my month as follows,

Massage joints used
X3 trips to Hallo Kitty (900k vip each time)
X3 trips to Octopuss (1.6m platinum double package each time)

Experiences from using WeChat;
X18 conversations leading to nothing
X1 dinner, left it at friends (200k food)
X1 Singaporean stock investment scam

Experiences from using Locanto
X5 conversations leading to nothing
X1 successful outcall arranged @ hotel (1m)
X1 abandoned bait and switch meet @ hotel
x1 abandoned bait and switch meet @ restaurant

Omni dating app;
X9 conversations leading to nothing
X1 dinner and massage/FJ @ hotel (300k dinner + 1.5m for services)
X 1 friend with benefits arrangement (900k at KTV bar and approx 800k in food over a month)

Will also prefix that I’m an average looking guy (5 at best), overweight, mixed race westerner in late 30’s, who has learnt very basic bahasa phrases to get by.

Massage joints;
Started off the first few weeks playing it safe - used HK and Octopuss multiple times to gently ’put my toes in the water’ and I have never had a bad experience in either. Octopuss is a more professional and organised outfit (and the cost reflects this) and better atmosphere overall. I think it’s worth mentioning that the chemistry with the English speaking girls at HK (Indy stands out in particular) turned out to be a lot better. For sure this could be just the luck of who I chose, but having taken 3 English speaking girls from each place now, the English speaking HK girls just happen to be more engaging (good banter/jokes, conversing naturally). Perhaps a personal preference thing, but the added chemistry of the girls at HK made the FJ part of the sessions more enjoyable for me. Either way, the reliability and quality of these places is consistent with what all other brothers before me have shared.

WeChat
Pretty much a toilet of scammers and pimps looking to bait and switch. Met one ordinary girl that looked like a 7/10 pictures, but upon meeting her at the restaurant she was a 5/10 in the flesh. Very little attraction but still a pleasant and funny girl. We had food and a friendly chat, but we then went our separate ways. I was speaking to a Singaporean girl for quite a while, we exchanged WA numbers and would talk regularly over video chat. She seemed legit as video matched pictures, she was very well mannered, mid twenties and a solid 9/10, so I figured It was worth investing the time In order to try and set up a regular girl in Batam, but to still keep my wits about me. Long story short it turned out she was playing the long game to build trust in order to attempt to take money from me for a stock exchange scam, so I dropped her like a sack of sh*t. Overall, success rate zero.

Locanto
Found using this site better than using wechat app, but still a low success rate with lots of patience needed. Avoided 2 bait and switch attempts, one I abandoned at my hotel lobby, and one at the a restaurant. In both cases, I was clear with them before hand that if they were different from photos we wouldn’t proceed, so I felt less guilty when I turned them down because they knew upfront what the expectation was. The restaurant girl took it on the chin, and I never heard from her again. I got some angry messages from the hotel girl’s handler, who i blocked. I did have one success with an Independant girl from Nagoya. Late twenties 7/10, good figure with fake tits. She gave a naked b2b massage, we showered together, then BJ/FJ for 1m all in. She was really keen to share more videos and pictures of her when we started chatting, and we video chatted. I think it’s fair to assume that if you are engaging with girls on these platforms, if they are getting upset when being asked for more pictures and a video chat to see them before hand, treat it as a red flag and move on. Also most of the time you are messaging a dude coordinating the girls.

Omi dating app
Id say less garbage on this platform than the other two, but still a minefield. Total of 9 girls I spoke to was either puddle depth shallow, or their picture did not match expectations when compared to their video chat. I took one independent girl to dinner, she was identical to pictures and a petite mid twenties 9/10. After dinner we went back to hotel for a massage and full service for 1.5m. She gave me a rubbish massage and an average FJ. Wasn’t a complete disappointment though as she was on the higher end looks wise and was very tight.

Saving the most unusual one till last;The first week I came to Batam I started speaking to a girl called Lily on Omi who works in a small KTV bar in the west of Batam. Lily is an early 30s milf, but a very athletic body with big natural tits, and 8/10 looks. I was new to everything back then, so didn’t know what to expect or where it would lead, so I kept expectations low and went with the flow. Met Lily at her KTV bar, and spent 900k on drinks and food for me, her and one of other beer girls there. Actually had a really good night, and the girls were a lot of fun, but it was nothing more than that other than us exchanging numbers and sending jokes to eachother from time to time.

We met eachother a few times over the past few weeks but just for food and to enjoy eachothers company. My expectations were still managed as I gathered that the girls at the KTV bar are only there to sell food and beer, not to offer anything else, but I enjoy her company so I was happy to continue to meet her. We hadn’t really been flirting with eachother, so at this point I was Relatively sure that this would be nothing more than friends that spend some free time together.

Fast forward to this week, I changed hotels to Holiday inn (usually stay at Radisson) - just to try a different location. This is about 10 minutes up the road from Lily. Naturally I invited her over when I moved over, and we had dinner and a laugh as usual. During the evening I mentioned to her that because she was so close to the resort, she was welcome to use the hotel facilities (pool etc) and use my room. I’m a relatively cautious guy so put some thought into managing the risk of offering this option to her, my room expenses are capped so she couldn’t rob me via billing my room, and my valuables are either locked in the safe or I take to work with me, so there is nothing really for her to take other than use the free guest facilities and sleep in my spare room.

She works most days until 2am, and she asked if for this week she could take me up on the offer and come to Me after work early in the morning, so she could relax during the day whilst I’m at work and treat it like a small ‘staycation’. Given the aforementioned points of managed risk, and that we have been friends for a month now, I agreed. I also let her know that the 2 separate bedrooms in my suite have locks on both doors, just so she knew I wasn’t necessarily any ‘favours’ in return.

3 days ago she came to my hotel room after work at about 2:30am as agreed. I woke up to briefly greet her and to show her the room, but went back to sleep straight away as I usually wake up for work at 7am. She got sorted and went for a shower, and to my surprise she quietly came into my bed to lay next to me. I didn’t move or react as I was sleeping facing towards the wall, and she slowly started shuffling over towards me
Till I could feel her completely naked pressing against me. I Took this as the sign that she was down to get it on, so I turned around and started kissing her, and she grabbed my cock so I started fingering her. I had to settle for a BJ as neither of us had protection, so after I came we both just went to sleep. When my alarm went off at 7am, she made the effort to wake up with me to make me a coffee before I set off to work, which was an appreciated gesture.

So current situation is that for 3 nights in a row now, I’ve been getting action at the early hours of the morning at the cost of letting her share my bed and use the hotel facilities. Of course after the first night I bought a load of Rubbers, so we have been fucking for the last 2 nights after she gets in after work. Other than the fact that I’ve been tired as hell for the last few days, I’m pretty content with arrangement. Curious how this will evolve as the week ends, as I was planning to go back to Radisson next week which is a lot further away from her.

Summarizing my lessons learnt
Be prepared to waste a lot of time if you are trying to find someone decent on WeChat type platforms. It’s obviously possible if you commit a lot of time, but in reality you are simply trying to fish for a chocolate bar in a bucket of sh*t. If you are on a short trip I wouldn’t even bother, stick to the tried and tested massage joints, or if you are lucky enough to have an existing Batam connection, take a girl by first hand recommendation.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1