The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5129 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Xin Spa @ 30 Sago Street (good massage 老字号)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darronj View Post
I always think that if I go for $58, they will purposely give a very standard boring massage with no fun around the edges. If you give $88 you know they have to go the extra mile. So I always choose $88 so I don’t go home frustrated with bad massage

Truth be told I don’t know if the massage at 58 or the one at 88 is any different. Any bros know? Probably just stock standard same
Actually is the same. I already say in this thread many times. I only pay $58 1 hour or $87 1.5 hours when I visit this place. But there are still some bros who opt for $88. Can't stop them right.
Old Today, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
Rickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My turn to post my FR on this thread haha.

Book Joyce and went down last week.

(Counter)
Opted for 1 hr $58 massage, counter did not try to upsell.

Overall: Satisfied with the basic package.

(A hiccup)
Reached on time and went in, after paying, counter told me to go to Room_1 @level 2... Went up as told but~~~~ when I opened the door, there was a bro & ML doing massage, ML was shocked to see me and shout out "OH~~~~". Lucky at that timing, ML was still pressing body so it did not make the whole situation embarrassing. Damn it!!! quickly apologize, close the door and went back to Lvl 1 and told off the counter. Was assigned Room_2 instead.

Overall: Not happy with the stupid blunder counter made. She shd pay more attention to the details.

(Room & Environment)
Lvl 2 room is ok & decent but did not come with attached toilet. So for those who wish to bath, you need to learn Ichigo's Shun Bu (From Blench) and fly across the hall.

Overall: Acceptable ba...

(Massage Lady)
While doing my Shun Bu, I got to see May in real person. Gotta say, she does resemble the photo. But perhaps photo was taken years back, can she she age alittle, but it's definitely still her. Otherwise I would recognize her immediately.

As for Joyce, I dun really find her resemble photo that much, but her overall features & look is the kind you definitely won't reject kind. Body & skin color is well maintain for her age.

Overall: Acceptable

(Massage)
Gotta give Joyce the credit, her massage was really really good with good strength. I'm 1.78m and body build is big (not fat), many ML commented my body is damn hard with all the muscles, so to able to use finger pressing on me is very challenging.

Joyce is able to achieve that which really impressed me. She also did a back stepping for me. Gotta say, it's one the best massage I ever got.

Overall: Very very Satisfied.

(Others)
Hmm... to me, this is a clean joint. I been here 3 times and it was ONLY pure massage. All 3 times I took the most basic package.

I wonder why, and how other bros managed to unlock "others"

Overall: Unable to comment.

RTM: Yes, I might give May a try.. Her overall appearance abit Gum my taste
Old Today, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5129 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post
My turn to post my FR on this thread haha.

Book Joyce and went down last week.

(Counter)
Opted for 1 hr $58 massage, counter did not try to upsell.

Overall: Satisfied with the basic package.

(A hiccup)
Reached on time and went in, after paying, counter told me to go to Room_1 @level 2... Went up as told but~~~~ when I opened the door, there was a bro & ML doing massage, ML was shocked to see me and shout out "OH~~~~". Lucky at that timing, ML was still pressing body so it did not make the whole situation embarrassing. Damn it!!! quickly apologize, close the door and went back to Lvl 1 and told off the counter. Was assigned Room_2 instead.

Overall: Not happy with the stupid blunder counter made. She shd pay more attention to the details.

(Room & Environment)
Lvl 2 room is ok & decent but did not come with attached toilet. So for those who wish to bath, you need to learn Ichigo's Shun Bu (From Blench) and fly across the hall.

Overall: Acceptable ba...

(Massage Lady)
While doing my Shun Bu, I got to see May in real person. Gotta say, she does resemble the photo. But perhaps photo was taken years back, can she she age alittle, but it's definitely still her. Otherwise I would recognize her immediately.

As for Joyce, I dun really find her resemble photo that much, but her overall features & look is the kind you definitely won't reject kind. Body & skin color is well maintain for her age.

Overall: Acceptable

(Massage)
Gotta give Joyce the credit, her massage was really really good with good strength. I'm 1.78m and body build is big (not fat), many ML commented my body is damn hard with all the muscles, so to able to use finger pressing on me is very challenging.

Joyce is able to achieve that which really impressed me. She also did a back stepping for me. Gotta say, it's one the best massage I ever got.

Overall: Very very Satisfied.

(Others)
Hmm... to me, this is a clean joint. I been here 3 times and it was ONLY pure massage. All 3 times I took the most basic package.

I wonder why, and how other bros managed to unlock "others"

Overall: Unable to comment.

RTM: Yes, I might give May a try.. Her overall appearance abit Gum my taste
Because you never "salute" her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1