The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 14-08-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
hornworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable : foxythai
Lady : lucie

Okt : fast response!

Location : area G, nice apartment with private toilet. Big bed

Looks : similar to photo! Maybe a slight tan as compared to photos. But very pretty

Body : more curvy than the photos, but an ass to die for.

Attitude : super friendly and playing some music in room and dirty dancing when I came. Minimal English but she uses GT so no comms issue. Feels like I picked up a Thai clubber girl.

Painting : allowed. She is abit shy so be gentle!

FJ : like I said, an ass to die for. Fucking amazing doggy. Both shots unloaded within minutes. Her ass is insane. Bros who love doggy, don’t miss out!

Overall, good bonk! Will support her again if possible cos she going back soon if I am not wrong. Cheers! ✌🏼
Old 14-08-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

ICELYN - GENTLEMENCLUB
https://sammyboy.online/showth...ight=gentlemen

Visited Icelyn this afternoon. I thought she'd be an ice queen from her looks and also the name lol but turns out she's quite friendly. Can't confirm if she can converse will in english though.

She looks quite close to the photos. Skinny frame, i like. Pretty face, i like. Boob size is good enough to me, natural too. Blemishes on butt, i dont care. Not really clean shaven, probably shaved 4 - 5 days ago.

She allows painting and fingering and is quite receptive to it. BBBJ skills were so so. The way she bites and licks her lips when being pounded was awesome and seems genuine. Took doggy like a champ.

Overall, had a great time.
Old 14-08-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
eyefone13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Destiny from Silkstockings was experienced, knows what she is doing.

Good service, she is very smiley and has a pleasant face 8.5/10.

Her body was great, slim and tall model figure 9/10.
Her neh were just nice to hold. Natural, I like 8.5/10.

BBBJ was good I had to make her stop 9.5/10.

Very easy going with the kind of positions I wanted , very cooperative and was a good session! Love the moaning and strokes she gives my back as we fk 9.5/10.
Old 14-08-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 2
PicHD is one of the Best!PicHD is one of the Best!PicHD is one of the Best!

Vivian from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997001&highlight=

Solid session with high gfe with this gem from gx bro

Lady was in her late 20s, slight blemish, still look beautiful and won't reject confirm.

She takes well responsible in taking care of me, when showering she will double check the heat level and ask me is it comfortable for me, shower for me and soap her boobs and grind on me. After showering she will drys me up and told me to wait for her at the bed. Very caring and good attitude.

Blowjob suction was strong, can hear slurping slurping sound effect when she enjoy my lil bro like an ice cream. Did grab on her head for facefuck she don't reject away and First cum landed smoothly in her mouth.

Massage in between session and I took a power nap.

When I'm awake i saw my session left only 15mins she told me mai penrai. I wanted to text okt but she say nvm finish the 2nd shot then can let me leave. I need to praise her for this good attitude. Fuck job was great too. Only had missionary, but I really enjoy it. Her moans stereo and genuine.

Highly recommend bro who need real service and massage she is one of them.
Old 14-08-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
mtwthfsat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lemon Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=lemon

Looks: 9
Body: 10
Boobs: 10
Frenching: 8.5
Bbbj: 8.5
Fj: 9
Notes:
Another satisfied session. Looks like another trustworthy babe I will be thinking to bonk again.
She is worth the wait. Pretty and huge cocomelons. Nothing else to ask for. Siok
Old 14-08-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 13
NinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant future

Wow…damn solid FR + real pics + real vids…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post

Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997815
Name: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts

Got a msg from Galaxy that a new gal with extremely good and no horse run service just arrived at his stable.

Fast hand fast leg made an appointment and went down to meet up with Tammy. Location is about 10mins walk from the nearest mrt. So very convenient for those who don’t drive. For those driving, there’s a carpark nearby.

Reached the hotel and msg the okt my shirt colour and waited for a while before I was given the room number. Took the lift upstairs, knocked on the door and while later, a cute babe opened the door. She was all smiles and when I entered the room, she gave me a hug and later helped me undress.

She then led me to the bathroom which was quite large but the shower area was small. The shower head was something you see at the swimming pools which was wierd to say the least. After bathing, she helped me dry up and proceeded to give me a bbbj that alternated with deep throat. This gal can really eat cock. Deep throat to her is like drinking from a straw…I asked for 69 and she turned around and thrust her shaved pussy into my face. I then proceeded to give her a good tongue lashing while she sucked my little brother like a lollipop. After her pussy started dripping water, I asked her to cap me and we started with her on top.

The view when she is on top is amazing. Imagine a long haired babe bouncing up and down like an energizer bunny and her hair keeps swaying around. After many minutes of bouncing, she asked me to do her in missionary. I then flipped her over and thrusted deep into her. With every thrust, her face grimaced in estacy. Seeing how she was enjoying it, I began to thrust harder & faster till I finally unloaded all my soldiers.

First round done. Rested a while on the bed before making my way to the bathroom to wash up. Back on the bed, she hugged me and asked if I was tired. Being the man that I was, I told her that I’m not tired at the least and I can go on without resting. She looked at me and smiled and I knew that she knew that my legs were already like jelly.

After a couple of minutes, she started kissing me and then we started frenching. After that she asked me to stand on the bed and she took my limp little brother in her mouth and started a tongue twisting BBBJ which felt amazing. I held her head with my hands and started pumping her mouth…going faster and faster. Damn this felt shiok. And she can really take it deep and hard without any complaints.

This time I wanted to doggy her so I got her to go down on all fours after capping me. Looking at her wet, shaved pussy, I immediately plunged my rock hard little brother into her inviting hole. This position is really one of the best. Tight hole, tight butt, slim body, long haired babe…superb combination to say the least. I finally managed to cum after what I felt was an endless humping expedition. By this time, my legs felt more jelly than jelly…and I had to make my way slowly to the bathroom for the final wash up.

My personal ratings:
Looks : 8/10, pre milf but looks will grow on you
Body : 9/10, very tight and fit body. Don’t feel an ounce of fat on her
Boob : 32A, small hand sized pair of boobs with very sensitive nipples
French : 8/10, can do light frenching. Probably will be open to deep tongue frenching when you become her regular
BBBJ : 9/10, pattern more than badminton. Great for bbbj lovers. You won’t be disappointed.
FJ : 9/10, very wild, able to take super hard pounding, one of the best
Pussy : 9/10, shaved, very clean and no smell, extremely tight
Massage: 5/10, able to do light massage if needed
GFE : 9/10, really tries her best to make you feel like a king and she’ll serve you like a king
RTF : guaranteed chop & stamp
Overall: 9/10, one of the best service oriented babes around.
UP List:Love6969,KarmaCafe,Supervert,XingLing,SK3636,Devil Chan78,TwinTowers,ejectjoy,Saislingapore,Koiz,Clow nteaser,Cloudy80,nitecrawllerr,owl888,dbhh,Super00,BigBir d123,SimplyUnperfect,TKee,Prince7,Cafu,wally888,Ac egik,Smoky7,Launua2,ProjectAlice,Pompous,cheongka, hungten,kick_ass,topcook1,
Old 14-08-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
hornywoman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993150

FR for Bella from Club Friday

Looks: 10/10 (Came back for this)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Covers every inch and make sure nothing is left untouched, will shoot if not careful)
FJ: 10/10 (She’s a rider, and her butt her damn bouncy for doggy)
RTF: Already did countless times
Old 14-08-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 5
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kara from galaxy

Lady was young 22 years old legit, body was good 9/10

Playful and pussy was tight 9/10

Suck non stop like vacuum and can go deep 8.5/10

Catbath n gfe is good 8/10

We fuck with few positions and she let me grab her ass to fuck hard till I blust all out

Overall was good and very worth the penny spend

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997690&highlight=
Old 14-08-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
292929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honey Foxythai
MILF look, not the best looking tbh but her GFE/PSE service makes up for it.
Cheerful tingtong type.
Good BBBJ+AR.
Passionate FJ.
Old 14-08-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
KopiOKopiC is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Lemon
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: lemon
Looks : 8/10 very close to pic, fair skin not tan or dark, 22 syt
Body : 10/10 slim and fit, boob c cup slightly enhanced but soft
BBBJ (Blow Job): 9/10 started from shower, carrying on bed, hard working
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10 changed few positions from cow girl , stationery and doggy, very tight and wet
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) yes like neighbour girl , high gfe, smile all time
RTF (Return to Fuck) : yes, thanks for recommended
Old 14-08-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nadi from galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997842&highlight=

Location east,ample parking easy locate

Looks 8.5/10 same as photo provided and I feel more fairer in real

Body 9/10 slim with thick ass and tight pussy

French 10/10 very strong fighting tongue skills

Bbbj 9/10 very solid till i almost shot out

Fg 8/10 very accommodating and very willing to serve lady, always having the smile on her face and not a time watcher, most importantly she's a horny bitch
Old 14-08-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

USD from LF

USD is good. Can see why she is so hard to book. Looks younger in real life compared to her photos. Figure also like model, no fat at all, curvy and tall.

Meeting her is like meeting a girlfriend and the session is non commercial and fun . Can see why there are flowers, soft toys from so many repeat customers. The main session is good and she has lots of youthful energy.

To top it all, she gives a good massage (while singing) and did not chase me away even though she had another customer

She leaves this weekend and she gifted me with these 2 below photos when I ask. Have her greenlight to postm

https://ibb.co/0jSSDpP
https://ibb.co/0mTK8dt
Old 14-08-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
soccergoal is Cool - loads of Potential

Went for a session with Bebe from Lust365

Okt : 10/10 Gave me what I was looking for, Customer Service power!
Looks : 9/10 Pretty babe. Easy on the eyes
Body : 9/10 Petite, cute cute one
Boobies : 10/10 D headlights
Bbbj: 8.5/10 she gave me her best as I can feel. Wrap my tool with her warmth mouth.
Fj: 8.5/10 She is like an energetic bunny. First round was missionary, and 2nd round was doggie. Pounding her pussy non stop and seeing her seductive face will make you speed up and harder .
Old 14-08-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Just a simple shoutout for Honey. Well reviewed and well deserved. Had a fun time with this interesting gal. Think less than 7 days till she leaves our shores so catch her if bros are keen
Old 14-08-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 15
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

FR for Richy from bro FT

Guess she’s not short of good FRs but still share mine as I think she’s worth it.

Looks wise not bad. Bubbly character, always smiling. Body consider meaty, boobs is big. Sop shower. Once back on bed, start to see why she’s a little hard to book. Her bbbj was not the top I’ve tried, but it’s definitely one of the good ones. Push the right button and she turn horny instantly. During cw ask me don’t cum so fast, she wanna enjoy. But too bad, I can’t last long after her bbbj and seeing that boob bouncing. She’s a little disappointed when I cum.

Took a long rest and good chat with her. Her English not very bad. Understandable. Rd 2 I ask for hj and bbbj. She says noooo. She haven’t enjoy enough. Ask me relax and she’ll fuck me. So I just let her ride me till she’s satisfied. Change to missionary and ask me go as hard as I could so I obliged and I cum hard on her boobs shortly.

Horny level is high. Overall a good bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1