The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Linlin is back time for some returnee action
The D cup money got stolen one?
Old Today, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Strawberry is listed on slg.. wat toking u?
Her listing is posted as central but she is area G. Alot of people have been asking but no one shows up bec of the wrong location listed.
Old Today, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
BigBaoz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
You are right bro. She’s now in spa as ML. I don’t think this is the right forum to share the location. If anyone interested, just pm me ba. Trying to be discreet for the better.
Hi there. Able to share with Spa and her new name handle?
Old Today, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straddin View Post
Visitor her at least 1 year plus ago.
Her message is good but if you looking for looks and slim body can skip.
I remember she used to stay with Zhu Zhu (soccer ball ) in JS.
Oh damn, I remember zhuzhu room mate.. save my money, totally different from the photos..
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3256 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/dan-dan-massage/

Visit this popular ml

Looks: 7/10 get to see her without makeup. With makeup exactly as pic won't disappoint
Figure: 8/10 handful but no butt maybe particular to some
Gfe 9/10 can talk anything and very sluty talk during the whole session will spank you, talk sluty etc.
Location 10/10
Very near mrt and have ample car park
Old Today, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killingprod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehorsebro View Post
Promised FR for shishi, so here it goes
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-shishi/

Face: 7/10 - Have to discount 20%, but not entirely unalike. She puts in some effort in making up and dressing well to greet you in.
Body: 8/10 - Nice D cups, soft and natural. Nipples are small also, so it's easy to roam and lick
Sensual: 10/10 - Went to her cause of the AR service she provides, and dayum it's good. She started off very slowly licking your body from neck to toes on the back, and then uses her fingernails to tease your body also. After which, she will ask you to go on fours and started doing AR. I think there's some cooling liquid she uses, but makes you feels like heaven
Massage - 7/10 - Standard massage, but my main objective is her AR service.
BBBJ - 10/10 - She excels at this, and provides one of the best BBBJ in the market for sure. She goes slow and deep, and savour your dick like it's some gem. She can go really deep, so it's a sight to see as she will look into your eyes while swallowing your dick. When it's time to shoot, she will then goes to GPMG mode and let you shoot your load into her mouth.
Location: 7/10 - accessible for both foot soldiers and drivers.

RTM: Definitely yes before she goes back 2 months later.
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-shishi/

Just had a session with her and I must say she did all of the above. She really takes her time savour your whole body. The best thing was the upside down BJ which good. Towards the end, I even mouthfucked her and she did not flinched. The ending made my legs jelly. Oh, totally no half ass BJ den use hands and stuff. Mouth all the way.

I think that her autoroam mode is sibeh high but I am not the touchy touchy type, she did lead my hands to many areas of her body. The AR she used some jelly to have the cold feeling which was quite good, there used to be better ones but for this price is already a bonus.

Will rtm for sure.
Old Today, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
The D cup money got stolen one?
yes this Linlin
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
lousydk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
So of all the 3 which would you go back for
1. Massage quality
2. Best overall value?
in terms of massage quality definitely is jia jia, will properly spend time on each side of your back, arms and leg before the making groin area shiok , didn't really check the time but it was at least a good 30-40mins proper kind of tuina massage

as for best overall value, i can't really pick 1 as i feel all 3 is different in terms of what you are expecting to get out of it, good massage with a happy shot, sensual and stimulating or sweetness overload
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Chu Jian and Xiao Lu have already gone back weeks ago.
The unscrupulous middleman is using their photos to promote their business.
Chu Jian is indeed a very nice lady

Wow, like this also can meh?
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FR on these two girls below?

https://sgbeautycastle12.com/poly-18yo/

https://sgbeautycastle12.com/pipi-vietnam-sexy-babe/

Pic look great. Any good?
Old Today, 03:13 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42552 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Dun waste your money.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 03:14 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42552 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Wow, like this also can meh?
SLG reputation is down the drain.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Dun waste your money.
Kam sia bro. I hv been disappointed so many times until I surrendered, and been visiting mostly spas in the past few months and now thinking of coming back to the FL scene with "trepidation" haha.
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 1
Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Wow anyone recognises the babe in Tang Tang's latest WeChat Moments? If she's an ML I'll be prioritising her in the queue!
Bro, which Tang Tang are you referring to? This one?

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/tang-tang-massage/

PM’d u bro.
Old Today, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41785 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I thought SLG will verify the ml before they put up the ad. That's what a ml told me before.
No way to verify n as webmaster not even see the ML ... they only collect $$$ n post up the adv

[B]Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32838511
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1