The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 869 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5146 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever encounter don't pay up after deed is done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkfu View Post
thanks for sharing bro. We have too many complain kings in our country, don't you agree?
I think is just human nature. We just prefer bad news and we like to join in to stir shit. Haha! That's you see ppl post good reviews not much people will say anything. You give bad reviews, alot of people will "thanks for your honest FR....wa you save my 150...omg why she like this.."

Take COVID for example. Remember all the stupid supermarket rush starts from a stupid empty shelves photo inside the office the supermarket? Those shelves were empty because they are shifting the product but some mother fucker purposely take a photo and post. Say essentials are low..faster go grab! Then the post went viral immediately because everyone share the post. Bad news mah...travel very fast.

Imagine the post shows the shelves very full...many rice and toilet paper, you think will go viral? Haha!
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1710 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41789 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Absolutely possible la bro,

Bcoz the recept gives half ball so while registering, the customer keeps beo-ing the recept's half ball so he gets an instant hard-on liao ..

When the recept leans forward to collect cash from him that's the time he gets a full view of her half ball, he cannot loon anymore & eventually cum at the counter lor, tio bo? ..
I was picturing yr play .... wahahaha u very good bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32841849
Old Today, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
vitagen01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just the other day my ML share one of her stories to me
Got this customer come to the shop, ML never collect the entrance fee first then proceed to do all the service from him. Then end of the session when ask for the fees, customer say “you never ask from the start so why should I pay you?”

Really all kinds of people also have one. Guess just human nature to take advantage sometimes.
Old Today, 05:14 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
CoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Delete post..
Old Today, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Anotherboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I think is just human nature. We just prefer bad news and we like to join in to stir shit. Haha! That's you see ppl post good reviews not much people will say anything. You give bad reviews, alot of people will "thanks for your honest FR....wa you save my 150...omg why she like this.."
Yah that's why it's safer to write bad FR than good FR. If write good FR and people don't agree with you will kena zap. If write bad FR, will get people thanking you, unless it's a false bad FR lah.

In any case, everyone chiong to be happy. No need to build own happiness on others (ML) unhappiness by not paying. Really xiasuay
Old Today, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 869 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5146 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherboi View Post
Yah that's why it's safer to write bad FR than good FR. If write good FR and people don't agree with you will kena zap. If write bad FR, will get people thanking you, unless it's a false bad FR lah.

In any case, everyone chiong to be happy. No need to build own happiness on others (ML) unhappiness by not paying. Really xiasuay
Your logic also not bad. Means you also know people like bad news
Old Today, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 12
Orkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitagen01 View Post
Just the other day my ML share one of her stories to me
Got this customer come to the shop, ML never collect the entrance fee first then proceed to do all the service from him. Then end of the session when ask for the fees, customer say “you never ask from the start so why should I pay you?”

Really all kinds of people also have one. Guess just human nature to take advantage sometimes.
Wow! Again with this kind of tactic..
Old Today, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 12
Orkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherboi View Post

I fully agree with you on this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1