The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Today, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 3
Wettyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWettyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Holy smokes the most amazing experience ever, booked a first slot on today nice Sat morning with Millie

Looks: 9/10 blonde hair and blue eyes

Body: 9/10 well maintained, keeping body toned

BBBJ: 11/10 insane skills. Hardworking and good deep throat. gave up and CIM in no time.

FJ: 11/10 cute and sexy moans. totally like fking your gf

DFK: 10/10 like long lost gf.

GFE: 11/10 beyond imagination

RTF: HELL YES.

Basically like going on a sweet date and bringing home your gf and having the fulfilment of your life. Thx e69 for bringing in such a pure blonde babe.
Old Today, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!

Lily From SNS

Looks - Natural beauty and sweet looking young lady with nice long hair and she look much better in real life.

Body - Tall and slender with curvy and tight figure. Super fair skin engrave with some tattoo and a seductive ass.

Boobs - 36 C spot light that is natural and big enough for my hand to touch feel and good enough for me to suck, touch and lick.

Frenching: Follow my pace and very good momentum with lot of deep French kiss throughout the session.

Bbbj - good strong suction that doesn't feel. She uses a lot of tongue flickering actions from my balls to the tip of my head before she swallows my dick. She just kept going nonstop until I had to stop her.

Pussy - Clean shaven and completely no smell and delicious, she takes care of herself well. She was squirming when i was eating her out and really enjoyed watching her reaction.

Fj - Capped on and i initiated reverse cow girl, damn good rider then change to doggie, pump her hard, deep and aggressively till i release. Can feel the tightness of her pussy and her moaning was soft and sexy.

GFE - Good GFE, not a time watch and she is a pro as well as a super teaser. Know how to please and pamper a man well

Worth spending and will arrange a RTF soon. Need some times to replenish my cum first.

Thank SNS.
Old Today, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Holy fucking shit!! I was skeptical at first, new okt and such pretty girl. Too good to be true type of deal 😂 Was waiting around for reviews, didn’t wanna be the guinea pig 😂 But I can’t wait anymore, finally took a gamble and made a booking.

Which I’m glad I did ahaha. Very friendly and accommodating okt. Reliable and fast response. Location also convenient in central.

Went in the room, it was as if i stepped into heaven. She was wearing this black lingerie. Damn sexy. Went straight into action, non stop frenching and fondling. Perfect cute tits with small nipples. Ass also very nice. Perfect for doggy.

Pussy was shaven, no foul smell. Licked her pussy non stop, really so damn delicious 😂 Licked her so much i guess if you guys lick her probably still got my saliva left 😂

Really cant get enough of her la. Fucking solid!! Definitely the best ive had. Today damn good day ahahah. Left a happy man but wallet burned a little 😂 But definitely worth it. Already planning to book my next session.

Damn beautiful looks, petite frame which makes her very cute. Always smiling, not bitchy at all. Very good attitude. Wa lao eh, thinking of her as im writing also hard already 😂 Every position also felt good with her. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, suspended congress…

Time not enough la with her. So many things wanna do 😂 Fuck it, ill get more things done on my next visit.

Looks young, definitely those syt. She say she 18 you also believe 😂 But early 20s la. Just perfect for me la. 10/10 for me. No doubt. Looks, service, okt…. Everything is just perfect. Thanks!! Please bring in more gems like this ahahah.

Hope you guys dont sabo then this lobang gone sia 😂
Old Today, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewislkh View Post
Holy fucking shit!! I was skeptical at first, new okt and such pretty girl. Too good to be true type of deal 😂 Was waiting around for reviews, didn’t wanna be the guinea pig 😂 But I can’t wait anymore, finally took a gamble and made a booking.

Which I’m glad I did ahaha. Very friendly and accommodating okt. Reliable and fast response. Location also convenient in central.

Went in the room, it was as if i stepped into heaven. She was wearing this black lingerie. Damn sexy. Went straight into action, non stop frenching and fondling. Perfect cute tits with small nipples. Ass also very nice. Perfect for doggy.

Pussy was shaven, no foul smell. Licked her pussy non stop, really so damn delicious 😂 Licked her so much i guess if you guys lick her probably still got my saliva left 😂

Really cant get enough of her la. Fucking solid!! Definitely the best ive had. Today damn good day ahahah. Left a happy man but wallet burned a little 😂 But definitely worth it. Already planning to book my next session.

Damn beautiful looks, petite frame which makes her very cute. Always smiling, not bitchy at all. Very good attitude. Wa lao eh, thinking of her as im writing also hard already 😂 Every position also felt good with her. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, suspended congress…

Time not enough la with her. So many things wanna do 😂 Fuck it, ill get more things done on my next visit.

Looks young, definitely those syt. She say she 18 you also believe 😂 But early 20s la. Just perfect for me la. 10/10 for me. No doubt. Looks, service, okt…. Everything is just perfect. Thanks!! Please bring in more gems like this ahahah.

Hope you guys dont sabo then this lobang gone sia 😂
Not sure how anybody is going to sabo when we have no idea who your FR is referring to
Old Today, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Not sure how anybody is going to sabo when we have no idea who your FR is referring to
Should be this one:
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997177&highlight=
Old Today, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lojiaklojiak1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has recommendations for slim SYTs?
So far have tried Eun-Soo and Weiwei from vp and both are great in terms of service and looks but unfortunately Eun-Soo went back I believe.
Old Today, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
2realise4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Olive and kiara Piaf shld combine do 3some. Confirm 30min, sure cum. Haha😃
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1