The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 16
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried shi shi. Provided good edging svc with cim n light bondage. Might rtm just for edging without bj as it was memorable.

Downside is she abit baby elephant. Totally not my type for looks. Any recs for edging n light bondage? Omm in my rotation but looking for new blood.

Currently targeting this ML but seems she has 2 ads, not sure if is red flag

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-yangyang/
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ah-yi-massage/
Old Today, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 10
HornyGrag0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyGrag0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/beibei-massage/

I managed to secure a weekend appointment with her, and the location couldn't have been more convenient—just two minutes from my house, near the famous hills, with plenty of parking available for drivers.

When she opened the door, she had a shy demeanor with a playful glint in her eyes. Dressed in cute long pants and a sports bra, she looked both innocent and alluring. After a quick solo shower, I made my way to the bed. She asked if I wanted HJ, BBBJ, or FJ. I opted for the HJ, and she giggled, agreeing with a smile. Her massage was decent, with enough strength, but what stood out was the effort she put into it. As she massaged me, she began to undress, slipping out of her sports bra and pants, revealing her natural B-cup breasts. What made it even more enticing were the orgasmic noises she made with each press, almost like sex sounds, which turned me on in an unexpectedly intense way. I couldn't help but grunt along with her.

The real fun started when I turned over. She began massaging my calves, but her teasing didn't stop there. Between calf massages, she'd playfully tease my privates, giving me a seductive look that made it clear I was completely at her mercy. She then skillfully used her breasts on my dick, making sure I was fully engaged. I have to say, her ass is her biggest asset—absolutely stunning. She frequently asked if her sensual moves were working, and I’d respond, which led her to adjust her technique perfectly. When she asked if there was anything else I wanted to heighten the experience, I told her, and she eagerly obliged. Without going into too much detail—since chemistry plays a big role—it was an incredibly erotic experience for me, and I came shortly afterward. Throughout, she was both service-oriented and playfully engaging.

Looks: 7/10 (Definitely an SYT, with an innocent look that could fool anyone.)
Body: 7.5/10 (That ass alone could make her a star.)
Boobs: 7/10 (Natural B-cup, just right for her frame.)
Massage: 6.5/10 (We focused more on the other fun.)
HJ: 7/10 (Hardworking and determined to make me climax—she knew exactly what to do, and it wasn’t easy to get me there!)
RTM: Maybe.
Damage: $150.
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGrag0n View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/beibei-massage/
I managed to secure a weekend appointment with her, and the location couldn't have been more convenient—just two minutes from my house, near the famous hills, with plenty of parking available for drivers.
When she opened the door, she had a shy demeanor with a playful glint in her eyes. Dressed in cute long pants and a sports bra, she looked both innocent and alluring. After a quick solo shower, I made my way to the bed. She asked if I wanted HJ, BBBJ, or FJ. I opted for the HJ, and she giggled, agreeing with a smile. Her massage was decent, with enough strength, but what stood out was the effort she put into it. As she massaged me, she began to undress, slipping out of her sports bra and pants, revealing her natural B-cup breasts. What made it even more enticing were the orgasmic noises she made with each press, almost like sex sounds, which turned me on in an unexpectedly intense way. I couldn't help but grunt along with her.
The real fun started when I turned over. She began massaging my calves, but her teasing didn't stop there. Between calf massages, she'd playfully tease my privates, giving me a seductive look that made it clear I was completely at her mercy. She then skillfully used her breasts on my dick, making sure I was fully engaged. I have to say, her ass is her biggest asset—absolutely stunning. She frequently asked if her sensual moves were working, and I’d respond, which led her to adjust her technique perfectly. When she asked if there was anything else I wanted to heighten the experience, I told her, and she eagerly obliged. Without going into too much detail—since chemistry plays a big role—it was an incredibly erotic experience for me, and I came shortly afterward. Throughout, she was both service-oriented and playfully engaging.

Looks: 7/10 (Definitely an SYT, with an innocent look that could fool anyone.)
Body: 7.5/10 (That ass alone could make her a star.)
Boobs: 7/10 (Natural B-cup, just right for her frame.)
Massage: 6.5/10 (We focused more on the other fun.)
HJ: 7/10 (Hardworking and determined to make me climax—she knew exactly what to do, and it wasn’t easy to get me there!)
RTM: Maybe.
Damage: $150.

Take no offence, but with this type of look (based on pictures) and 158 cm, I surely have no interest.
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3232 / Power: 14
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Pardon me, never tried sglonelygirls before but is that the normal rate? Massage and HJ $150. If Full service, i guess is going to be another $80-100?

Is my assumption right?
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-lin-lin/
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-jia-hui/

Any FR on the playability (e.g. allow zhut, roaming signal, off menu services) of these 2 dua neh returnees? Didn’t try them in the previous stint.
Old Today, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
s9963c is Cool - loads of Potential

My regular ML text me that she have a new housemate. Book an appointment and go down.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/yingzi-massage/

Was pleasantly surprised by her massage. Understand that she was a massage trainer back in china.

After the massage, she start teasing
With some soft touch and slowly reach for the family jewel. Opt for a HJ and finish between her natural big boobs.

She mentioned she have other service, will try next time.

Last edited by Javabeans; Today at 04:57 PM.
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
nottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samsternottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samsternottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-bella/

Location very convenient 5 mins walk from MRT and many parking lots below the condo, clean and comfy place. Upon reaching, I was greeted by a sweet mid 20s OL wearing long black dress yet revealing, clean and comfy place, started the session by serving me a cup of water, passed me a clean towel. Asked to lie down and she gave me an incredible massage, so comfortable until I almost fell asleep, constantly checking on her strength. Highly recommend to give her a try especially when the action starts, roamed and teased me with her boobs and fingers, I have never been so hard before, almost surrendered when she started doing HDLY. Looking at her eyes and big tits after turning over just level up the session to a whole new level. Adding on to her special techniques, she really cleared my pipe and left nothing. Whole session was very engaging and sensual wise GFE max. Super recommended for bros who needs their body to be relaxed and relieved.

Looks: 8/10 (Prettier than her pictures.)
Body: 8/10 (Hourglass figure, meat grow at the correct place.)
Boobs: 8/10 (D-cup, cant even hold it with my hand.)
Massage: 9/10 (Professional massage standard.)
HJ: 9/10 (Used various technique to clear my very last bit.)
RTM: 100% as I already booked next session with her.
Damage: $120 (+tips)

Last edited by Javabeans; Today at 07:07 PM.
Old Today, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WerewolfKill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tbh. She is a syt bah. First look, is like 18-20. Esp when she wear her specs and uniform. But verified then when brought her out for dinner. 23 this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Take no offence, but with this type of look (based on pictures) and 158 cm, I surely have no interest.
Old Today, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WerewolfKill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unlike other bros who are v active here. Maybe i will just share my POV. I think normal rate is 120/hr. 150/hr usually is looked after by OKT (I maybe wrong on this) but recently found 3 that is under the same OKT and pricing at 150. Additional must depends. Full svc may go up to 300. But i do know some whose business is quite bad, they reduced to 250 to make sure they at least earn more during that hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
Pardon me, never tried sglonelygirls before but is that the normal rate? Massage and HJ $150. If Full service, i guess is going to be another $80-100?

Is my assumption right?
Old Today, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3232 / Power: 14
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerewolfKill View Post
Unlike other bros who are v active here. Maybe i will just share my POV. I think normal rate is 120/hr. 150/hr usually is looked after by OKT (I maybe wrong on this) but recently found 3 that is under the same OKT and pricing at 150. Additional must depends. Full svc may go up to 300. But i do know some whose business is quite bad, they reduced to 250 to make sure they at least earn more during that hour
I see I see. Thanks for sharing.
Old Today, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Ridiculous frankly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post

Is my assumption right?
A terrible rate really. And no, FS is not always calculated like that. The topup can be relatively small. Depends.
Old Today, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold

Any one has any good recs for good kissers? Just having a yearn for these instead. TIA
Old Today, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Bao Zi, here’s an FR. Been awhile since I’ve visited an ML.

Looks: 7.5/10 young SYT look
Massage: 5/10 Not really great considering she said she has experience in massage, but nevertheless I mean we don’t exactly go there for a massage so can’t complain
Boobs: 10/10 this was the highlight, really massive soft natural tits can’t complain much
HJ: 7/10 normal not too shabby, quite vanilla
GFE: I would say so so, not much GFE.
Playability: 5/10, just semi-nude nothing else, can’t really do much
Overall: I would say not too bad, if you are looking for nice natural boobs then yes, but if you’re looking for high playability then would suggest then might disappoint you. But nevertheless still good service, easy to talk to. Would rtm for the boobs ��

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/bao-zi-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; Today at 07:08 PM.
Old Today, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
blow360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi gurus, Anyone tried Su Xiao before? Any feedback?

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/su-xiao-massage/
Old Today, 07:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1857 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Some of the girls i tried. Not sure if still around. Ymmv

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/strawberry-massage/
Pros: pretty, young syt with long hair, nice legs and body, smells good, Looks better then photo
Cons: short term stay
Rtm: yes
Went strawberry after reading your list.
Pretty for sure. Will rtm before she rtc.
Thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1