The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old Yesterday, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3281 / Power: 14
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
Thanks bro for fr, was thinking of trying her as saw she's quite cute when doing recep duty lol but I guess will err on the side of caution and go for those that I've tried before..
Who in JQ recommended to give quiet massage? Hahahah
Yuki and tong tong my fav.
Old Yesterday, 04:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
Thanks bro for fr, was thinking of trying her as saw she's quite cute when doing recep duty lol but I guess will err on the side of caution and go for those that I've tried before..
Who in JQ recommended to give quiet massage? Hahahah

Just tell the ml that U prefers not to chat. Paiseh to stop talking meh?! Lol
Old Yesterday, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
setsura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Just tell the ml that U prefers not to chat. Paiseh to stop talking meh?! Lol
Can.. Just meant the question as a joke to bro XSaint's post mah..
Anyway skipping because he said she doesn't do much teasing lo, place not cheap to keep commando-ing lolol
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hihiyoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried j* for the first time last weekend, went for Y***

First impression was that she's a syt, looks like your poly/uni xmm vibes. She was quite chatty through the whole session but massage was ok, a bit soft but I've never gotten a good hard massage from syts.

Like other bros here said, she straight pulls your pants down at the start so you already know what to expect, she teases here and there and is pretty good at it too.

Althought her tits aren't the biggest, rubbing her eraser nipples were chef's kiss, will go back to try unlock more
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Allenc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hihiyoyo View Post
tried j* for the first time last weekend, went for Y***

First impression was that she's a syt, looks like your poly/uni xmm vibes. She was quite chatty through the whole session but massage was ok, a bit soft but I've never gotten a good hard massage from syts.

Like other bros here said, she straight pulls your pants down at the start so you already know what to expect, she teases here and there and is pretty good at it too.

Althought her tits aren't the biggest, rubbing her eraser nipples were chef's kiss, will go back to try unlock more
I'm guessing shes over 30 actually based on convo with her lol. Didn't reveal when asked. She does look young anyways and is very petite.

My experience, I thought her massage was good and strength was much more than I'd expect as shes really very petite. Sensual part of massage was really damn shiok for me almost too stimulating as I'm sensitive, if I RTM its mainly for this.

After flip was alright, not really my taste for looks and boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1