The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nadi from galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997842&highlight=

Location near east and have alot parking spaces for drivers

Looks 9/10 same photo given

Body 9/10 slim and sexy with fair skin

French 8/10 started off slow but aggressive when she hit her horny button

Bbbj 9/10 can deep throat and wet full of saliva

Pussy 8/10 clean and she allow fingering too when I was painting her

Fj 9/10 have alot of actions, can take heavy pounding, can ride long time and can accommodate to all my request, best part is not a time watcher too
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rovox787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998534

Manage to book Sunny last midnight.

Location- ( easy to access with OKT guide)

Her looks was more younger then photo posted, have an attractive figure Very polite and well mannered lady.

Her boobs was Natural nice to grab and her nips very sensitive she love being lick or suck if can role play longer she don't mind.

Her pussy clean shaved, odourless, had painted her and she enjoy being paint by her expression after painted her she felt very horny cause damn wet.

Action started with standing bbbj. She can go deeper when I’m laying down.

Fj I gave her multiple position, she can accommodate well, missionary her and kissing her lip when I go deeper she get more horny she grab my head and started frenching. Turn her over poke her from back(doggy) grab her boobs and fuck her deeply.

Overall I'm Sextisfied, I got no complain only thing is I miss out this bbbj. Will definitely RTF cause she gave me the feel with my ex gf.

Brothers if manage to book her, please be slow and gentle make her more horny and you will know her real skill

Old Today, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xincty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hanna/ Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=hanna

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 10 huge breast
Main scene:
Love her style. Naughty and nice kind. Like in BBBJ she started very slow and sensual till she got very wild.Moaning and caressing all over my body. Fj wise, managed to slight boon fuck her . Felt good but not really my thing so moved to doggy. Ended up in cowgirl , splashed it all out
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

sobay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thip : https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998550

OKT: very accommodating even if it was some late booking

LOOKS: 9/10 in this photo posted she looks like some school girl but looks damn hot grown ass woman with red lipstick on (as per request to OKT)

BODY: 8.5/10 slim

BOOBS:8.5/10 sensitive with tiny nipples always erected

PUSSY:9/10 shaved. Gao gao wetness

BBBJ: 9/10 she was starving for my cock. Nonstop licks and suctions. super good in licking A** also. Damn Almost cim.

FJ: 9/ 10 willing tom please and hard working. Almost no rest at all. Just full of pumps and grinding. Solid finished the sexsion filling her tummy with my load sink

GFE:8.5/10 caring and thoughtful. Offered massage after session.

Rtf: damn yes

Old Today, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Grundynext is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGrundynext is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pammy from flirtygirls

Was checking on with either Lola or pammy, okt recommended me pammy becos she more lusty and more to my type

120 for her promo rate is damn worth the bonk

She service me good like a king on bed, massage me till I snooze and even let me mouth fuck her till u blust into her mouth

Best bonk for me this 2 month which I feel her standard of service can win those 150 kind

Happy bonking guys

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998151
Old Today, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
nipplemilk is a glorious beacon of lightnipplemilk is a glorious beacon of lightnipplemilk is a glorious beacon of lightnipplemilk is a glorious beacon of lightnipplemilk is a glorious beacon of lightnipplemilk is a glorious beacon of light

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998535

Okt nice and polite. Very friendly chap and attentive to all my questions.

Locations was quite discreet. And 5-7 mins walk from MRT.

Reach the doorstep, gave a knock on the door. Within 1min Lilly open the door and wrap herself with a towel hiding behind the door and pull my hand to come in her room. Sat on the bed and we chatted for awhile. Told me to undress and we both went to the shower area.

Lilly quite particular about hygiene she will scrub at those important points and listerine provided for me to rinse my mouth. action started in the shower area

Laying down on the bed, she came over and cuddled with me and we started light kissing to deep frenching. Was fondling her boobs and went down fingering her lil sister. Clean shaved and I slowly went down and eat her yummy pussy. No bad smell and she initiate to change to 69 position.

Her blowjob was warm and great suction. Don't feel any teeth rubbing and when I suck on her G spot she will use my lil brother to covered her mouth. Nice

We had quite a few positions eg. Cowgirl, missionary and doggie she is very accommodating and good attitude. She had great stamina and was able to take deep and long pounding. Sextified!

Lilly is definitely worth my return and will arrange a meet up with her soon.

Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
forest420 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wendy from the gentlement club

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: forest420
Lady: Wendy
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: not sure but feels like Natural
CIM: didt try
DT: Yes
AR: didnt try
AJ: didnt try
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
two points worth to mention 1st one she was really trying her best to please u in order to make customer satisfied and get good fr review, turns out i really been treated like a king.
2nd like other bro mentioned she offered good massage after 1st shot but i didnt expect it to be 30mins long, totally make me relax and recharged before 2nd shot, that really help a lot on the 2nd shot performance and experince.
Old Today, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
forest420 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: forest420
Lady: Wendy
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: no try
DT: Yes
AR: no try
AJ: no try
FJ: 10/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
1st point worth to mention is she is really trying very hard to please customer in order to get good fr review i think, this make me feels like a king service very very gd nothing to complain
2nd point is the massage she provided after 1st shot, that is a very good skillful one and most importantly last for 30mins long which make me completely relax and recharged before 2nd shot.
Old Today, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 3
Shootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud of

Wanted a Busty Big Boobs Girl with CIM and was recommended by Bro Lust for Hanna.

Located in a nice apartment, Spacious and clean with all the usual amenities big towels condom ky all inclusive and hassle free.

Hanna is definately what i am looking for.

Big Boobs soft can boobs fuck a bit while she use her tongue to reach for the tip of my penis haha its nice.

BBBJ till i cum and did not gagged or slow down. Took it like a pro and finished me off before she go and spit it out.

Bros looking for Busty CIM good service babe can definately try this girl.

Thanks.
Old Today, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
superlibido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Dior from Bro Kim stable

Enjoyed the session. Confirmed the booking as soon as seen her video. Cute girl and still young. Boobs B enhanced, pussy damn tight

She is fresh and new to this trade so might need to guide her but she is very very willing to please you. She is like those poly gf trying sex for the first time and somehow super horny also. Very attentive and always put on horny face when fucking

If you like those Syt type with innocent face and tight pussy then can book her.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997981
Old Today, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

vanillapie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ice From Silks

OKT is great and straight to the point, location was discreet. very clean place!

she greeted me with a smile and we head for a shower together.

Ice has a hot face, very sexy S shape and clean skin and a big pair of boobs, enough to get any guy turned on, 10/10. her photos are 1:1

she was very friendly and was smiling through out the entire session, it makes us both feel comfortable.

BBBJ was not too long and we got right into action. FJ was great too, she has quite the stamina for the entire duration.

better try her out before she leaves, she is a gem!

Old Today, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
championer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pink Lady
Diamond

Booked Diamond. It was good n enjoyable session. All natural body with good gfe. Big natural assets for boobs lovers.

Looks: 8/10. Similar to photos, same person with video.
Body: 9/10. A bit busty babe which is good. Soft skin
Boobs: 9/10. Natural C+ when on top of me can suck freely
French: yes. Non-stop if you like so depends on you too
BBBJ: 8/10. Don’t rush things
Shower sop
FJ: 9/10. Gfe feel over the top. Accommodating and engaging. Keep on moaning and its getting louder when in doggy
GFE: 9/10

Overall Service: 8.5/10 👍🏻

She just arrived, after not getting Kaykay last time, this time booked her first thing. Loc is at east, nearby mrt and have parking. Towels provided but not big, can bring your own 👍🏻
Old Today, 04:21 PM
Samster

ktzm9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sky from Loveaffair

OKT: 10/10. Super fast. Thanks for arranging last minute session.
Hotel: 7/10. GL. Easy to get to room. Budget. Please bring own towel if possible.
Shave : Yes, smooth
French: Can
Looks: 9/10. Look abit more minah than the photos, but 90% same. Thai tan. Smooth skin no blemish. Full body back tattoo.
Body : 9/10. Slim, zero fats. Butt small and perky type.
Boobs: Enhanced, firm big C.
CIM: Never try
BBBJ: 8/10. I think my lil bro a bit too wide or her mouth small, so can feel braces. She tried her best to go deep.
AR: Never try
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10 She is open to my request, even though I was last customer for full day. Standing doggy highlight.
Massage: 8/10 Decent massage although she say she not trained.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1