The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
rabeanco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrabeanco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
say for what? Your cousin may think if you don't stare, how you know her boobs are exposed? Plus some guys think if other guys have seen it before, then she is 'damaged goods' and I don't want anymore. Or if the gf keeps up a fuss and play victim, also no good outcome for you.

Just enjoy your luck, treasure the memory and keep quiet. No need to do anything what. Not as if she cheated on your cousin by flashing her nipples at you right?
Well said bro. I would just look and keep quiet.
Old 22-08-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The golden rule of zaogeng is if you see it then enjoy it quietly. Why spoil the chance for future zaogeng. If you alert her to it, she might wisen up, get careful with you.
Old 22-08-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
madmama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
The golden rule of zaogeng is if you see it then enjoy it quietly. Why spoil the chance for future zaogeng. If you alert her to it, she might wisen up, get careful with you.
I agreed with this. The last time when I went overseas with a group of friends, the girl in the group only wore those long tee at night, and most time will give free show. Didn't tell her, and naturally she wasn't aware about it (probably) and I (or we) got to see daily.
Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Want to share a reverse situation i experienced recently.

Was in NTU over a week back for NTU fest with several of my former NTU schoolmates. Chat up with a year 3 business student H during the party. We were talking about her future career aspirations and she said she was keen to do an internship at my workplace. I told her i was able to put in a recommendation for her which would boost her chances of getting in. She was glad i could help her in this regard.

She subsequently brought me to her dorm to sweeten this deal that night. She stayed with a roomate but said her roomate will be back late as she going dinner. Started with missionary on her bed before doing cowgirl on her computer chair. While we were banging cowgirl position, heard the dorm door unlock and the door swing open - it was her roomate.

When she entered, i stopped H and was looking for some pillow or blanket to cover us. I was completely naked while H only had her bra on. However H roomate didnt really seem to fazed by us and was quite cool about the situation. She just said sorry for disrupting as she needed to grab her wallet. On her way out, she casually askes if H wanted any dinner to which H responded. I declined as i alrd had dinner plans with my gf afterwards. All these while my lil bro was still in H.

After she left, i asked H about it. She just said its nothing to feel weird about as we are all adults and its just sex, nothing illegal. I think back to my time when someone accidentally walked in confirm we all awkward and kanciong. But seems like new generation are changing social norms. H is T02 btw.
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Juicy bro. More details. H chio? Big boob? Attached?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Want to share a reverse situation i experienced recently.

Was in NTU over a week back for NTU fest with several of my former NTU schoolmates. Chat up with a year 3 business student H during the party. We were talking about her future career aspirations and she said she was keen to do an internship at my workplace. I told her i was able to put in a recommendation for her which would boost her chances of getting in. She was glad i could help her in this regard.

She subsequently brought me to her dorm to sweeten this deal that night. She stayed with a roomate but said her roomate will be back late as she going dinner. Started with missionary on her bed before doing cowgirl on her computer chair. While we were banging cowgirl position, heard the dorm door unlock and the door swing open - it was her roomate.

When she entered, i stopped H and was looking for some pillow or blanket to cover us. I was completely naked while H only had her bra on. However H roomate didnt really seem to fazed by us and was quite cool about the situation. She just said sorry for disrupting as she needed to grab her wallet. On her way out, she casually askes if H wanted any dinner to which H responded. I declined as i alrd had dinner plans with my gf afterwards. All these while my lil bro was still in H.

After she left, i asked H about it. She just said its nothing to feel weird about as we are all adults and its just sex, nothing illegal. I think back to my time when someone accidentally walked in confirm we all awkward and kanciong. But seems like new generation are changing social norms. H is T02 btw.
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raxip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
while H only had her bra on
New generation but still same habits as BJJ hah
Advert Space Available