The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 12
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

Bumping for more😝😬
Old 21-05-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed more xmm
Old 16-06-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Patiently waiting for more updates 🤪😘😝 Thanks
Old 24-08-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

bumping for updates
Old Yesterday, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

Reminds me of my younger days, but I no ED. Long time never have casual sex except for last year when I went to BKK for a short while. Last time though, it was easy to hook up with XMMs.

Most of my hook ups were through Seeking Arrangement, nightspot hookups and referrals from girls I already had sex with. I had no idea how many young girls would be willing to put out for money. Some of the XMMs even had sex with me for free, which was surprising because I'm not even an attractive guy.

While most of the girls were Singaporean, there were also some international students who were looking for financial solutions. I wasn't too adventurous so I stuck to China, Vietnam and Thai students. Some of the young China girls were really super fun.

There are pros and cons about XMMs.

Pros
- Their hormones are already raging so most of them are horny easily.
- They are less experienced and are naturally curious
- They are emotionally insecure so they are easily touched by nice gestures. On this point, I don't like to manipulate people so I am always upfront about what I want, but I still treat them very nicely and respectfully. Ends up usually is they reciprocate with much more than I originally paid for or expected.

Cons
- Some of them catch feelings easily and become sticky
- Difference in maturity leads to communication breakdown sometimes

I think over 2 years, on average, I was fucking 1 new XMM every month, which means I fucked about 100 girls between the ages of 18 and 24 from 2016 to 2018. I think out of this 100 or so girls, at least 30 of them were referred. And there were at least half in this group who had some form of harem group sex with me.

Not going to lie, I do get dirty thoughts when I see attractive XMMs in public now and then, and I think I may still be able to get into their pants, but it's hard to say since I'm already older and the XMMs I look at are still 18 to 24.

Also, since marriage I have only had sex with my wife except when she gave me permission to go to BKK last year. The fear of catching an STD or worse is very real. The bigger worry is spreading it to my innocent wife. After BKK, I went for a checkup and thankfully I was ok.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent stories, TS!
Indeed, very envious of those young boys nowadays where plenty of nice XMM and SYT everywhere who are very open to flirt and fxxx.
Camp here for more great stories.
Old Yesterday, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 3
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Excellent stories, TS!
Indeed, very envious of those young boys nowadays where plenty of nice XMM and SYT everywhere who are very open to flirt and fxxx.
Camp here for more great stories.
haha i am old. if i can do it, so can you! in all honesty, older men have better chance with younger girls, cause the way they think is not a mystery anymore.. in fact we can forsee 1 or 2 steps ahead of their thought process. Kinda like a hacker reading predictive computer codes. Younger guys should envy us because we are a real threat.
Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
LionMessi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread TS. Please share most XMM encounters.
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
haha i am old. if i can do it, so can you! in all honesty, older men have better chance with younger girls, cause the way they think is not a mystery anymore.. in fact we can forsee 1 or 2 steps ahead of their thought process. Kinda like a hacker reading predictive computer codes. Younger guys should envy us because we are a real threat.
That's true. However, while we can mind fxxx the XMM, we know there are a few things we can't do
1 to have several rounds daily for a prolonged period
2 the time we take to recover between shots become much longer
3 if it's non commercial, no money involved, takes time to shape the session which most of us wouldn't have that patience
4 by older age, likely to have a lot more to lose if kenna exposed
Thus, just read, envy, precum overflowing and pcc are sufficient.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's true. However, while we can mind fxxx the XMM, we know there are a few things we can't do
1 to have several rounds daily for a prolonged period
2 the time we take to recover between shots become much longer
3 if it's non commercial, no money involved, takes time to shape the session which most of us wouldn't have that patience
4 by older age, likely to have a lot more to lose if kenna exposed
Thus, just read, envy, precum overflowing and pcc are sufficient.
Bro, points 1-2, for me can bang already good.. foreplay already fine
3 is what makes the game fun mah.. in this period U suddenly feel quite surprised that U still got it and XMMs still desire you.
4. Yes , is dangerous .. must plan and cover your tracks carefully..
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Samster

TS, thanks for answering or commenting.
Call me lazy or KS, if a XMM shows interest in me, I will have to deep dive and do plenty of due diligence, call me old school, just don't believe in free lunch.
The last thing to have is for a XMM to stalk me and all hell breaks loose.
With the declining libido, quite happy to spend time and effort on other stuff than chasing pussies.
Old Today, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
TS, thanks for answering or commenting.
Call me lazy or KS, if a XMM shows interest in me, I will have to deep dive and do plenty of due diligence, call me old school, just don't believe in free lunch.
The last thing to have is for a XMM to stalk me and all hell breaks loose.
With the declining libido, quite happy to spend time and effort on other stuff than chasing pussies.
No need for formalities bro!
Yes, I can totally feel your words. My exp with XMMs is that a good handful started texting me alot, just telling me random stuff about their day etc.. great for guys who are into GFE. Although flattering , is also kinda scary for married men like myself. Yes i agree, there are other better things to shift your focus to, and sometimes it's nice living vicariously in the eyes of others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1