The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
todexi64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999119&highlight=

Yaya was pleasant looking girl

She has natural boobs

She frenches real well with plenty of tongue action

Welcomes painting and fingering easily wet.

BBBJ was nice and wet and tends to suck till i almost cum

For FJ she was Tight and responsive. She let up some soft moan and i cannot tahan already so i ask her to cap me and i did her missionary and afew other position.

GFE wise okay English. When the chemistry hits u gonna have a good time
Old Today, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hurkulorko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999285&highlight=

Lisa
Fairiesfinder
Looks: 9/10 Close to pic looks grows on u and very pretty girl
Body:8/10 slightly curvy waist down
Boobs: 8/10 Natural Bs with nice nipples
Ass: 10/10 Meaty and gently slap her with a nice piak sound nice for doggy
BBBJ: 9/10 Spent quite some time on licking and sucking. Was as if worshipping my brother.
FJ: 8. Tight enough for me. Sadly unloaded before had time to try more.
GFE: 10/10 coms was easy as she was able to speak in chinese as well she told me she has been heading to the gym During her free time to tone up.

Old Today, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 5
Breezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of light

First blood Dior ( flirtygirls)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999679

First impression: Attractive and cheerful lady i met. Mid 20s and nice chatting with her

Body: Cuvry sexy figure. Natural big boobs not shaggy can fondle, suck and lick. Soft moan coming from her

Kiss and french: Yes she comply with it

Bbbj: Slow and sensual. Can blows long and deepthroat offered.

Fj: Tight and wet. No gel needed. Had a few positions can take hard and deep pounding. Moans really genuine and she even request me to extend my session but I'm in a rush to head back to report to my OC

RTF! YES!
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ahabhapha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Bentley @ Lust :

Looks: 9/10 - 90% Close to photo, hot, very smiley.

Body: 10/10 - Smooth skin, Nice curvy figure

Boobs: 9/10 - Natural big cup size with sensitive nips, soft to fondle and suck on

BBBJ: 9.5/10 - Build up is good with some tongue actions.

FJ: 9/10 - Good positions, soft little moans, rides me and also pleasure me well. The view is good enough for me, first shot released but we didn’t rest after that, just nonstop bonking action.
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Hey folks and fans,

Thanks for your continued support. I haven't been pursuing Dome 1 lately so I can't give any reliable information or feedback on stables or ladies even if I wanted to. Been also quite busy so my guide isn't updated with my latest endeavours, keep the questions coming if you have any though!

In the meantime while sorting through my archives, I realised do have a large amount of awesome pictures of the ladies from my bonks that feels wasted simply sitting in storage. So I guess I'll periodically upload them to help jog the memories of those who had fond encounters in the past.

If you have any request for a specific lady that is in my bonk archives, I'll see if I can find any to post

Starting the ball with Alice from KindlyThai in 2023
Your photo series should deserve a thread on its own 😁
Old Today, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
CaptainPlanetx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCaptainPlanetx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
Finally back to Singapore from sailing

Shop : Foxy Thai ( Okt is always fast in response and booking is always easy)

Model Name: AVA

Looks: 9/10 more chio than pic
Body: 10/10 (look innocent but when strip her off almost full back sia)
Boobs : Beautiful enhanced C. Very nice pair of tits .
Kiss/French:9/10 (almost perfect)
Bbbj: 10/10 (try and your won’t regret)
Cim: ✅
Cof: ✅
AR: No
FJ: no blackface given and serving me with a smile
GFE/PSE: stuck in Between GFE and PSE. She is good in communication and also service orientated

Rtf: Yes Cfm I will.

Overall: as usual nice and discreet apartment with En-suite bathroom . Highly recommended.

Went to the room and met up with this girl Ava . Super friendly and ice break easily. Some small talks and proceed to shower together. Wash every single Part of me and make sure I am clean clean for her.
Some actions happen in the shower �� (come and try for yourself)

Went out of shower and dry out self off. After drying I couldn’t resist and push her soft and gentle to the bed and proceed to eat her clean shaved “little sister” soft and smooth , no smell and tasty just like how I like it to be. She enjoys it and you can hear her moan with your actions. Make me super hard yet I need to control to please her first so hopefully she will return the favor.
And I am correct I manage to make her cum while eating her .
She return the favor by giving me a good and nice BBBJ with the right amount of suction and wetness. Enjoy her beautiful boobs while she bbbj me. Omg very long never get this kind of Bbbj.
Couldn’t Take it after being suck and lick for a long time. I ask her for permission to Cum on her face and mouth. Shiok until I can feel all my soldiers rushing out.

After the first shot she offered me massage. During massage we had some small talks and her massage skills is not bad.
She makes me hard again and this time round I and her had a good fuck. The amount of eye contact to frenching to physical touch and sex I can say it’s really shiok and awesome. Afew nice position and can feel that the both of us is enjoying it. End my second shot and feel so happy.
Confirm will rtf her in afew days time . I am sure I will book her early as I think she will be the next Gem of Foxythai.
Shout out to bro hyperbeasts for sharing Ava's live pic! I had an incredible time with her-what stood the most was her passionate and wet sloppy bbbj, coupled with her sweet seductive moans. It made the entire experience one to remember
Old Today, 05:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Vincenttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gift
Galaxyxscort
Looks: 9/10 Close to pic looks grows on u and very pretty girl
Body:9/10 slightly curvy waist down
Boobs: 9.5/10 Natural D with nice nipples and natural
Ass: 10/10 Meaty and gently slap her with a nice piak sound nice for doggy
BBBJ: 9/10 Spent quite some time on licking and sucking.
FJ: 9/10. Tight enough for me. All the water was splash on the bed
GFE: 10/10 Talkative and comfortable with her. Even Chinese can speak so well.
Old Today, 06:12 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shepardlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: OoLong (Terminal 21)

OKT: super easy to work with as always. Clear instructions

Looks: as per previous call reports, super cute SYT. Innocent schoolgirl looks

Body: slender, A cups but soft and firm, the kind only possible from that age group.

Service: very obliging girl and open to suggestions. Was a terrific time.

Key highlight was her personality. Very sweet girl that you'd never imagine be in this line.

If she were around longer would RTF.
Old Today, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 3
pinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to allpinkgensis is a name known to all

Chose Neme from Silks and didn’t regret! I love being given a bj and Neme simply is 1 of my top list right now.
She have a very very good stamina for bbbj with lots of tongue actions.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=neme

Looks : 9/10 Cute looking
Body : 9/10 slim and tall rlly my kind
Boobs : 8.5/10 nice nips, handful and nice size for her body built
BBBJ :9.5/10 love her blowjob im sure to crave for more
FJ : 9/10 Sensitive, good stamina and accommodative to diff position
OKT : 10/10 Fast reply
Old Today, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 2
EarphoneMonitor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarphoneMonitor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Gift of Galaxy

Looks: subjective 10. Obviously not as hot as the upper tier ones from Dome 3 or those from OS here in Dome 1 but I've been asking myself why she's the only one to make me shoot my shot earlier than expected. The expressions and noises she makes really elevates her from above average (for 200 and below price point) to a 10, especially when she's giving that titfuck/handjob combo. Will return to this later on.

Body: 9/10 Big tits as advertised and she knows how to use them. Slim everywhere else and quite light. Those who want to carry fuck may wish to give it a shot.

BBBJ: 9/10 She's ironically limited by her small size and her deepthroat won't reach all the way down no matter how hard she tries. Sloppy and very adventurous with all the head-licking and ball teasing you could want. Started in the shower and watching her on her knees with my cock filling her mouth and those massive tits bouncing as she moved her head was well worth the price.

French: 10/10 non-stop caught me off guard with her frequency and intensity

FJ: 10/10 She's TIGHT and gets very wet when her switch is flipped. Had to check multiple times that the condom was still on.

Onto the extras:

To begin with OKT was very patient even though I was 30+ mins late due to unforeseen terrible traffic due to rain. 10.

Going to go straight to the killer combo. As those that have tried will know, her foreplay is exceptional and she seems to enjoy it. My cock was pampered and worshipped in ways only a woman can do. From her tight and sloppy DT to her tongue teasing I was already quarter way to bursting before she even started her titfuck.

With a generous amount of lube she energetically engulfed my cock in those huge soft tits and made such a hungry expression that her subsequent handjob while squishing my cockhead against her nipples made me consciously try not to blow. She moans and smirks like a nympho as she does it and all you need is to sit back and enjoy.

Capped and enjoyed that tight hole but by then I was already about to shoot and sadly didn't last for long. Her non-stop moaning and DFK didn't help at all.

Second shot really highlighted her nympho energy. Due to stress of work and a thigh injury I was not at my best and eventually ended up back in between her hands and tits to finish. To my shock, everytime, she sensed I was about to finish, she'd cap and tell me to fuck her again and again. I lost count of how many condoms we went through. Needless to say, my second shot was as explosive as the first, which is rare.

She says she doesn't have many customers this time around and is leaving in 2-3 days time so bros on the fence or who are into short busty nymphos won't regret filling both her slots and that tight cunt!

Last edited by EarphoneMonitor; Today at 06:27 PM. Reason: Forgot some stuff
Old Today, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Lambo @ LUST365

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (a bit of meat. Not skinny kind)
GFE: 9/10 (very passionate. very conversational. Good command of english)
Frenching: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (not rushing, takes her time to please)
Pussy: shaved, no smell
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating to various positions. Rides well)
Overall: 8.5/10 (great bonk, great price)

Only complain i have is the mattress spoil. Every spring can feel it poking you.
Old Today, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 13
zico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud of

Fantastic FR again by darklord.

Too bad, end month, money tight otherwise would visit her one last time before she goes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post

Name: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
SBF Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997815

Honestly speaking I wasn’t thinking of booking Tammy. But after thinking back about what she mentioned previously that she would be taking a 3-4 week break before going on a 2 week tour of duty in Taiwan, I decided to book her one more time before she leaves our shores.

Tested her okt last night and arranged a very early morning time to meet up with her. Again, I had to walk a distance from the bus stop to her room. Damn…I’m beginning to hate this location…�� After reaching, texted her okt for her room number and had a wait a while before I was given the go ahead to proceed to her room.

Took a lift up and knocked on her door. When she opened the door, she had a towel wrapped around her body and she cheekily flashed her naked body at me before wrapping the towel around her body again.

She held my hand and basically dragged me to her room. Inside her room, she asked me why I came again and I asked if she didn’t want me to come…she pushed me down on the bed and jumped on me. Heng ahhh…she is skinny…if she were plumb, I would be in hospital now…we started frenching and she unbuttoned my shirt and stripped it off before moving to undo my pants and taking them off too. Now that we were both naked, she grabbed my hard pole and led me by my dick to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, she took a cap of listerine for me to gargle while she also took a capful in her mouth and started giving me a bbbj in the bathroom. Knn…this gal is getting more and more horny every time I visit her. After spitting out the listerine, she led me to the shower area where she soaped and cleaned me. She then passed me a clean towel and dried up before making our way back to the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, she got me to kneel on the bed while she crawled over and started giving me a bbbj while her hand was massaging my balls. After that she lay between my legs and starting sucking my two nuts. I then lay down and started giving her a good pussy licking. She also started giving a deep throat bbbj. Damn her bbbj is still as powerful as before. It was making me feel shiok to the max.

It was now time to cap me with her ultra thin condom and she started off by riding me like a mad woman. Looking at her bouncing up and down on my hard rod like she was horse riding made me even hornier. After a while she lay down on me and I started humping her as hard and fast as I could. I also started to finger her ass with my finger but her ass was so tight that I couldn’t insert my finger much into her ass. By this time she was very horny and I could feel that her pussy was already ultra wet. I rolled over and started banging her as hard and fast as I could in missionary. Her pussy was ultra wet and tight now and before long I unloaded my soldiers into the condom.

We went for a quick wash up and rested on the bed for a long while. We chatted for a while and she told me she didn’t sleep well last night because there were two drunk girls making nuisance of themselves. After that, she asked me how I wanted my 2nd shot. We started off by frenching again and she made her way downwards and started her bbbj. This time she didn’t bother to deep throat me. She just took the tip of my dick in her mouth and started tongue lashing it quickly. Damn…this was SHIOK. Before long, I was hard as steel and I told her to cap me and get into doggy position. I then started ramming her hard and furious non stop for what seemed like an eternity before unloading everything in her pussy.

By now, I only had 5 minutes left so we went for a quick shower before I dressed and left. This is the last session I have with her before she comes again next time and it was the most enjoyable one. I guess by now we’ve grown used to each other and know what makes us high and what is enjoyable for us. I always say this. Sex with a regular gal is always way more enjoyable than with a new gal because both of you already know what makes both parties tick. [INDENT][/INDENT]And this is the secret to having an ultra enjoyable bonk. And as I write this, I’m on my way to work, feeling tired but happy and satisfied.

Ratings:
BBBJ: 9.5/10
AR: 9.5/10
Catbath: 8.5/10
FJ: 10.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Last Day: 28/8, Wednesday. Do try to make an appointment with her before she leaves.
Old Today, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Birdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of light

Tarma with candy and awa from galaxy last night
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...305&highlight=
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...306&highlight=

Location east and discreet too

Okt very patient and clear instructions

Both lady was in their mid 20s, both slim and sexy, especially those that love hardcore harley type would be candy for sure, but if want cute and sexy is awa also

Service was damn good , both of them know their stuff and really entertain me till I damn happy

Suck my dick like a pro and moan like a whore is the key word for the whole session

Simple reviews for them, those wanna find out more definitely must try then u will understand my feel
Old Today, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekwaen View Post

Maya from galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=996187&highlight=

Location Central and okt prompt in reply for address n instructions

Looks 9/10 cute sexy and slutty too

Body 8.5/10 slim thick nice body tattoo that I love feeling pornstar feel

French 10/10 kiss is good maybe due to her tongue skills

Bbbj 9/10 one of the best so far I tired these few months

Fj 9/10 can ride hard front n back up and down, doggy her with smacking and hair pulling actions, missionary with grabbing both her boobs and thrust her turbo deep n fast making her moan n moan

Lastly she allow me to shot all onto her nice face n boobs too
Just met this babe. Service same power top notch as Maya. Brothers who met maya before.. Candy is another top notch gem can speak mandrian and accept all Race. Kept her hygiene well and 1 thing need to highlight is she damn wild and horny slut!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1