The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
giyova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had a sexssion earlier with Lilly
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998535&highlight=

Looks:
sexy and seductive:

Body:
nice figure, sexy body nice curves.

Boobs:
nice round E cup boobs.

Bbbj:
sloppy and smooth. Very skillful.

Fj:
sibei shiok, feel tight and very experienced in every position.

Gfe:
polite and friendly
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 3
Waterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of light

FR
Name: Elise
Stable: Ss

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=elise

Looks: 9 looks same irl chio
Body: 9.5 sexy hourglass tight body
Boobs: 9 soft and natural cups
Pussy: 9 wet easily
Bbj: 9 she was very on, very energetic.
Fj: 9 horny and adventurous. She let me try whatever position I want, and good riding skills
Gfe: 9 Hardworking, Bubbly
Rtf: YES
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

pehox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999285&highlight=

My experience with Lisa

OKT: friendly, responsive and clear instruction.

Look: 9/10 Sweet looking and pretty. I find her sweeter and prettier when she smile.

Body: 8.5/10 super hot body like those Malay girl you met at beach club with natural C cups

Bbbj: 9/10 Great suction, lick ball, shaft and dt to base type. Wet and sloppy. Couldn't want more from her

Frenching: 8/10 allowed and some tongue fighting

Painting: 10/10 shaved and odorless, I like her expression

Fj: 9.5/10 She had good stamina and very accomodating to all position. Got the sex drive, more wetter when I pump her harder. When about to cum, I pull out and signal her be in position and shot my hot cum on her face.

Overall: Really a horny gem. Treat her well and I'm quite sure she will reciprocate.
Old Today, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future

Bro Angel,

Reading your FR makes me feel like booking her again on her last day here. But too bad…reality is month end so MONEY NO ENOUGH…😀

But you are absolutely right that she is one of the best service gals ever in dome 1. No regrets trying her at all. Can’t say the same for other gals in other stables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post

Name: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
SBF Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997815
Last day tdy

Decided to visit Tammy again before she leaves for Bangkok tomorrow. Had a hard time deciding whether to book her for pre work or after work. Finally decided to book a 1hr session with her before I go to work. Texted Bro chai and arranged a 1hr session with Tammy early in the morning.

Left my home earlier and made my way to her location. Hopefully the next time she returns, she won’t be staying here. I would prefer for her to stay somewhere more central where she can get more customers.

When I reached, texted bro chai for her room number and made my way upstairs after receiving the go ahead. Knocked on the door and she opened it wearing her night gown. The first thing she did was yawn…🤣 Ok my bad…I came so early that she couldn’t get a good nights sleep.

She gave me a welcome kiss before leading me to her room where she unbuttoned my shirt & took off my pants. We then went to the bathroom for a shower. In the shower, she soaped me from neck to toe and cleaned me up thoroughly. She then passed me a cap of listerine to gargle while she took a cap and started giving me a listerine bbbj in the shower. After my manhood stood at attention, she stopped and passed me a towel to dry up before moving to her bed.

In the bed, she started frenching me and then moved down my body to lick my balls before lifting my legs to give me an ass rimming. After that she started giving me a bbbj that lasted for around 15 mins.

After the bbbj, she capped me and without even applying ky on her pussy, started riding me. Probably because I’m the first customer, her pussy felt tighter than usual. She started gyrating her hips while riding me and began moaning louder. I got her to lie down on me and I spread her legs, lifted my hip and started thrusting hard and fast into her.

After a while, we flipped over and I lifted her legs onto my shoulder and began humping her, alternating between long and slow strokes and hard and fast ones. I could feel her pussy was getting wetter and she was clutching my back with her fingers harder and harder.

Well I didn’t want to end the session in missionary so we changed to the doggy position and I grabbed her ass with my hands and started pumping her hard and furious. After pumping her for probably 10 minutes, I finally unloaded all my ammunition.

We then rested for a while before washing up. After I dressed up, I bid her goodbye, had a farewell frenching, tongue fighting session before I finally left. She is indeed a gem and hopefully she’ll back again after 2 months+.

Ratings:
Looks: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10
Deep throat: 9.5/10
AR: 9.5/10
Pussy licking: 9.5/10
FJ: 9.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Rtf: yes when she is back in SG. Those who have not tried her, this is your last chance, otherwise you have wait for probably 2 months+ before she returns.
Old Today, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
masterfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998550&highlight=

Tried Thip this morming

looks: 10/10 about 90% resemblance to the picture. very cute and beautiful girl, the most beautiful gal I ever bonked (to each his own) - for GND/SYT feels

Boobs: 8/10 natural D cup & it feels soft & meaty.

Body: 8/10 petty type de figure, not skinny also not fat, its a good figure with a beautiful ass.

Shower: clean here and there especially on my kuku bird

BBBJ: Lick my shaft & balls thoroughly, really enjoy

Painting: she got wet when I paint and finger her there.

FJ: 9/10, especially WoT, riding horse like no tomorrow, I shoot off after 10 mins of riding

GFE: 9/10 Very friendly lady & nice to talk to, her english also not that bad.

RTF: Definitely! if you have chance should try her out and please treat her well.

Old Today, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 7
Nospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to all

What attract me the most! Let the picture reveal the truth

Met Dior last midnight and she's still pro active and serve me tok kong like a king!
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999679

Action starts here! She use her body to grind on me and slowly went down to my 2IC and gave me a solid blowjob. Lay side way and and facefuck her till i release my first shot in her mouth

Relaxing on bed she gave me a massage and I'm not a fan of massage. Told her to sleep beside me she went on top of me instead and gave me her brownie nips to suck her nipple. OMFG! For this confirm which man will reject ?!?

My 2IC harden and she rides on me well. Good stamina and flip over for doggie pump her constantly she moans stereo!

Got this promo 130 from OKT and i felt worth it! Location very clean and instructions was clear. No hiccups or miscom 👍 will support them soon
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dawgzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model Name: Ice from Silkstockings
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998759

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 9.5/10 (some tattoos, skinny)
Boobs: 10/10. Enhanced and really nice D cup
Bbbj: 7/10 good at it but didn’t do it for too long
Fj: 9/10 tight and moans
Massage: 8/10 good massage to end

Rtf: yes
Old Today, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 22
Spongebob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpongebob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tango by Pink Lady
Looks: looks very similar in terms of face, fair skin

Body: smooth skin with more meat compared to pics

Boobs: enhanced perfect size

BBBJ: good suction from her mouth and sensual tongue play for almost 10 mins

FJ: it was intense not gonna lie, sweaty and hard fuck, prepare your stamina if you want to meet her

Gfe: keep asking how I feel and what can she do for me, offered shower tgt after shot

She's just trying to please la, she also mention it's quite these past days. Bros who is looking for a good fuck can check her out
Old Today, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Gummy1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Earn (Ladyluck)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...1#post23640791

Got attracted by their promo 80/1/60mins, value bonk plus hot girl with awesome service
Looks exactly to photos
much prettier than photos i feel, her photos dont do justice to her at all
she was wearing a flower tube dress when she opened the door with a very short tight hot pants, make up nicely and she smells great with her perfume on
natural C cups on her , looks great and sexy
she can really take a hard pounding, no complains with her stereo moans ringing around the room

Will RTF if time permits

Old Today, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for LFT Cassie

Well Well Well, with the recent import of big boobs gotta go have a round with Cassie (or more). Was impressed with her boobs in her listing details.

First impression after she open the door the focus was straight to her boobs. She was wearing a red lingerie that has her boobs soon to be spilling out

Once entered it was the customary greeting of the dick with her giving it a squeeze and rubbing through my pants. Instead of going to shower first once i was naked she got me to sit down with her climbing on me and putting my head between her soft enhanced boobs (Rare initiative). Stripped her down enjoying her shaved body.

Shower wise nothing much to comment as we were trying to enjoy each other’s body. Hurried to dry my body and proceeded to bed.

Once on bed she started her BBBJ however no DT and FF for her. Once it was time, with equipment on she mounted and the glory of those boobs riding was just fantastic.

The motion of going through the customary missionary to see her boobs jiggling.

Finally ended with doggy with her constantly saying siao and drenching between her legs.

As per usual, no need to expand round 2. But instead she told me to snap more pics of her.

Overall Cassie is indeed for boob lovers, service orientated with a touch of naughtiness.
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
Jame82 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJame82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oolong fr T21,

Was looking at a syt gal… innocent looking but horny begging you to go harder… took Oolong

Natural body… petite.. gnd gal vibe and tight as hell damn shiok..

Like bros mentioned, she looks exotic and great moaner, like drugs you get addicted easily…

She has a great personality, fun, caring gal… not once bored with her usually booked 90mins then left after deeds done, but i stay till the very end LOL

She surrendered completely during fj… i told her i can make her cum and she did, pumped her in missionary and turbo fuck her clit… she came undone
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999524

Old Today, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

thotiethots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LFT Vesica
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...512&highlight=

OKT: Friendly and smooth booking process

Looks:
Boobs: Natural, soft and just nice to grope.
Frenching: french warrior can fall in for her, she will fight back with you
BBBJ: 2nd girl in my entire life that can put my whole cock in her mouth
FJ: Good and responsive
GFE: A service oriented lady, pleasant attitude, chatty and funny.
RTF: For sure
Old Today, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
hayser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanmai from Mansion Boobs Lovers Alert

Looks: 9/10 (prettier than photos)
Body: 9.5/10 (slim, nice ass, big boobies)
Boobs: 10/10. D cup, natural and soft
Bbbj: 10/10 deepthroat, suck long time , skillful
Fj: 9/10 louds moans, her pussy very wet and tight, responsive and horny
Massage: 8/10 relaxing massage

Rtf: yes
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.online/showthread...0#post23626950
Nice hit from kinky mystery bonk arrangement today, got Yumi arranged didn't know she already got many good reviews but own experience just added one more sexified customer
Look and body 8/10 quite decent look with light make up, she dress in full sporty clothes when picking me up but after undressed in the room, surprisingly to see her nicely proportional body with natural boob very soft to touch
Frenching and painting: 8/10, very engaged and responsive, naturally wet and moan like your JC girlfriend, can't eat her Enough
FJ 9/10 only tried missionary and doggy, keep my mouth zuaing her Soft boob while pounding deep and fast until furious. Released both shot cob and she took it very natural like your wife
GFE 9/10 need some gt to communicate but she likes hugging and all body launguage talks
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
crankyfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good session with Lambo from Lust365 today.

Looks : Sweetlooking girl , young, 9.5/10
Body : Good height, Slim, curves were just nice for me 9/10
Boob : Natural, softness, handful and to my liking 9/10
Bbbj : Nice sucking, suction not too slow, hand movements 9/10
FJ : Wild sex! Did exactly as I requested with no hesitation, but when she commando, I surrender, she ride me well 9.5/10

Communicate and chemistry with her is good!

Enjoyed my experience with Lambo, thanks Lust365
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1