The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 11
monstadick is a Helpful and Caring Samstermonstadick is a Helpful and Caring Samstermonstadick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tango, pink lady
Booked 2 shots, 31 Aug

Look: super chio, surprised min discount from photos. She is the description of pretty to me.
Body: meatier than pics, don't expect the skinny bone type
Frenching: she took it slow with passion. Not the kind who will go full attack. Keep on frenching me as foreplay nice effort
Catbath: took her time to lick nipples, neck and groin area clean. Love the tongue action here, makes bonking her worth it
Bj: quite good. Lots of tongue swirling action
Fj: she knows how to do some positions well. Once she spread her legs open, face was v horny and she played with her own tits , moans was genuine
Gfe: very good attitude for the whole session, no attitude problem , took me a while to cum and she just show she enjoy the fuck

Rtf: if got RTF promo then yes ofc
Old Today, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 3
skullkendy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskullkendy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tasted Bentley from Lust365

Okt: 100% Made quick arrangements, usual response friendly

Looks: 9/10 Sweet looking, similar to pics, long beautiful hair

Complexion: 9/10 Soft skin

Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural Cs, handful, not too small

Catbath/BBBJ: 9/10. Look at u when doing it, slow buildup which is good enough to make me hard

FJ: 9.5/10. Soft moan when hit her hard, could hear the slapping sound from the impact. Did a good job, was exhausted, I love it!

Experience: 9.5/10
Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!

Mint club Friday
It’s with great sadness that I’m sharing this as I will have difficulty booking her again next time. However I plan to try new girls so I need the 10 dollar discount lolol
Pics and services all accurate. Good command of English and it’s like paying a courtesan to keep you company. If you are into little Asian spinners she’s for you. I rtf 3 times.
Old Today, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 23
tahan is a Helpful and Caring Samstertahan is a Helpful and Caring Samstertahan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Evening bonk with Oolong from Terminal21
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999524

Looks: 9/10 wysiwyg
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10 slow n steady
Fj: 9/10 like having sex for first time

She is definitely my type so I guess my opinion is a bit biased lol. Gave me more than I expected. Very demure and shy, but want nothing but you inside her. Bro Kim have this kind of flash promo for 2 slots only, it was WAR dang... Slots always out. But I still take her promo or non promo.
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Stella
Looks : Body : 10/10 slim & slender
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 best i have try in onesiam.. wet & slurpy with tounge twirl plus deep throat and she can blow till very long she loves it
FJ (Fuck Job) : Horny as 1 year no sex.. tight and good riders.. nice pussy
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : like lovers.. once in room straight frenching and strip..blowjob me.. damn solid
RTF (Return to Fuck) : sure RTF this gal is worth 180 value.. best for money
Old Today, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
pkypat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpkypat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nina
From Club Friday

First saw her and it was totally same as photo, no bait n switch. Love her charming smile as she opened the door. Started to undress and i can feel the my cock getting harder each time she took of a piece of clothing. Her body is really legit super hot if you like the bbw type.. Bbbj was quite good compared to other syt girl I encountered, but don’t expect the Pse standard, more like a slutty high school gf blowing you. Her moans was really sexy during fj. Drive me even more crazy and session get more intense. Then she came on top of me start riding.

Confirmed can’t last long.

Oh I also ask her to wear that glasses when giving bbbj on her knees, damn it was hot and sexy, you try and up my points later

Overall was worth to try if you’re into fucking young girl with moans like virgin one. But trust me, she no innocent la..

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...highlight=nina
Old Today, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 3
kimmyloo is a name known to allkimmyloo is a name known to allkimmyloo is a name known to allkimmyloo is a name known to allkimmyloo is a name known to allkimmyloo is a name known to all

Bell @ Silks :

Okt : responsive, very friendly 10

Looks : Cute, look better in real life than photos 9.5/10
Body : Nice figure, easy to carry 9/10
Pussy : Wet, slippery and tight 9/10
BBJ : Her suction was awesome, licks me good, really can suck my cock well. Take her times and gives slurp sounds 9/10
FJ : Her moans is sexy, soft moans and varies as I bonk her harder. She also rides me well, rlly nice view with the tatt bod. 10/10
Old Today, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
DBSMpro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDBSMpro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sally Sytlover88

Looks: Young, chio and SYT calibre. Long hair and real person same and much better. Sure will not reject.

Body: some small tattoo, curve and body fitting figure. Petite with fair smooth skin and a flesh round firm ass.

Boobs: natural, nice handful of boobs, soft to touch, allow to lick and seems to enjoying as below get wet liao

BBBJ: Blow and sucked like no tomorrow with plenty of saliva n ample eye contact and she will auto DT. Able to do it for a long time.

Pussy: Gave her young pussy react to my solid paint job. Wet and clean shaven and she was grab anything in sight whilst twitching her body was sexy.

Frenching: tongue glue to each other most of the time. It was slow, sexy, passionate and sensual kind

FJ: started in cowgirl and she can grind for a long time. Her moan was loud and not over exaggerated. Switched a few positions and the best is doggy, fucked her deep and hard with her thick ass bouncing off me. Finished off in missionary.

GFE: Good chemistry buildup with her! High KC and good gf candidate, hardworking and non commercial feel.

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2711 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycosium View Post
Ending my 5-year posting drought in Sbf just to post this FR.

The last time I could remember posting an FR was also when the 2 ladies I visited in the same day were like night and day in contrast.

This time, I visited 2 from the same stable and same room. The differences between the 2 couldn't be more stark. One is like 冷酷无情 type, wear an expression like u owe her thousands of dollars. But gotta admit her bbbj in shower and oil massage were objectively quite up there. Although I am not into such things but can tell she is making some amount of effort in pleasing me PHYSICALLY (NOTE THE CAPS). Still, her body, ass rimming and oil massage were not my cup of tea, so YMMV.

Next girl I booked right after cancelling my 2nd shot with the first girl was one of the top few in terms of GFE as far as I could remember. Although her English was, like the first girl, not very functional, her attitude is miles away more pleasing than the first girl. For bros who like medium height (160cm) and super slim, small natural boobs and green (low mileage) girl, she is your 不二人选 liao. She made me want to do 3 shots in 1 day sia.. if I were 10 years younger maybe I will try.

So now time to reveal the names of the two girls and the stable name..
( Click to show/hide )
first girl: Spicy
Second girl: Miya
Stable name: GX aka FG
I had my bad bonks with them too but their service recovery encouraged me to continue to support them. Just recently, my replacement, Tesla, surprised me with her excellent service & attitude.

Reliability (accuracy of photo & stats and recommendation from OKT) is important. Service recovery is equally important, which has formed one of the main criteria for selection and support of OKT for me thus far.

Last edited by kristie009; Today at 02:04 PM.
Old Today, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Numwan from Lust365 really satisfied my needs. A great start to the week!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ghlight=numwan

Looks & Figure :
About 90% like photo. Slim and curvy. Boobs, quite a handful and I love it. 90%

BBBJ :
Dick alrd hard on vry stiff so didn't need much more encouragement. She did it like a pro. Solid solid one. Nice good suctions. 95%

FJ :
Took her in missionary, doggie, sideways doggie, and back to missionary to finish off. Basically most of the position all tried liao. She is also very accommodating. Quite genuine sexy moans and expressions from her, and she was vry wet down there when i turned her round to finish off. 100%

GFE :
Her english is ok for simple comms, we had a good chat and even laugh tgt. 90%

RTF : Yes, will be back for more bonk with her, and with no extras, the price is attractive and worth every $ spent.
Old Today, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

GENTLEMENCLUB24

Lady: Ashley
Shave : Yes
French: -
English: Yes
Looks: 7/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Seems natural because very soft
CIM: -
DT: Yes
AR: Yes
AJ: -
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
As what other bros has mentioned. Service gao gao, best massage I have gotten from a Thai FL. AR with bbbj but didn't get to CIM, maybe because I didn't ask. But she managed to extract two shots from FJ from me. Can't complain. The view when she rides u while you squeeze her tits, 👌.
Old Today, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
beefjerky01 is Cool - loads of Potential

any bros interested in trading raw fl contacts? apart from those listed alr
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2711 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Photo update. She's getting desperate, if you get what I mean.

Old Today, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Girl name: Pink
OKT: Bro Ben
Looks: 9/10 confirm SYT very pretty & cute like a teenager
Body: SYT body.. smooth fair skin tight body.. very firm nice to grab b cup natural 😍
Bbbj: good wet bbbj can deep throat
Fj: tight and wet.. good rider
GFE: very nice like gf we hug after the deed
RTF: 100% hard to find real SYT as she only 22 years okd
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shawking0314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to warn all bros out there.
Today I was diagnosed with oral herpes.
She was the the last one I visited.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1