The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of
Re: Candy Crush Spa@ 37 Rumah Tinggi (for big boobs lovers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewhowaitsforsu View Post
That is so true... actually no one should control authentic reviews... We dont like FAKE advertiser lead info which makes us waste money...

having said that Candy crush is no landmine. I dont think there will be any Bad reviews from them, from personal 1st hand, 2nd hand or 3rd...hand? experience.

No landmine. are you sure? the bad review was deleted that you did not manage to read it...
Old Today, 10:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
No landmine. are you sure? the bad review was deleted that you did not manage to read it...
Are you sure? Who was the landmine?
Old Today, 11:09 AM
Samster

power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Are you sure? Who was the landmine?
If actual face vs photo different? does that consider landmine?
Old Today, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
If actual face vs photo different? does that consider landmine?
No la... Landmines are Photo and service description is absolutely different and a waste of money... These are the ones we should avoid... as of my experience, all the CC spa girls are ok, im not their advertiser just a customer
Old Today, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 1
SYTLover7 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSYTLover7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I havent try the rest but I assure Anna is the real deal ahha, addictive!
Old Today, 12:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
CrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I haven't seen Anna but the other 2 looks different from photos posted here. Crystal is definitely older than the picture but still chio (those kind of 徐娘半老 if you know what I mean). I finally saw Fendi last week in my 2nd visit, she was sitting on the chair/sofa but has booking so no try. But her look reminds me of coco-lee the chinese diva who passed away. Definitely not the young lady the photo here portrayed.
Old Today, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

Crystal ok. Fendi not ok. Both boob's expected bigger
Old Today, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jsmith1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can anyone share their experiences with Fendi with me, appreciate it. Thought of booking an appt but there are so many varying FRs idk which one to trust. TIA, can pm me if you prefer.
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Laxcider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far, no issue in my sessions with Crystal.
Yar....she is not young....but she is one hell of milf which I like....me now old le...no longer into young girls....want experienced ladies to know how to have fun and enjoy together....
Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Can, but oni for positive comments

Like that oso can arh? ..
Aiya have a heart. People not feeling well, you die die want meh? Lol

Quote:
No la... Landmines are Photo and service description is absolutely different and a waste of money... These are the ones we should avoid... as of my experience, all the CC spa girls are ok, im not their advertiser just a customer
I agree. Landmine means service very cui. If you don't like the person at the beginning you can don't proceed correct? Some people don't get what they want during the session then they say landmine. I think there alot of landmine customers too

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith1212 View Post
Hi, can anyone share their experiences with Fendi with me, appreciate it. Thought of booking an appt but there are so many varying FRs idk which one to trust. TIA, can pm me if you prefer.
Hmm...not young lady for sure but I heard service good. So depends what you want bro.
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Landmine or not is subjective for the 3 ML here. I saw them all when resting at coffeeshop nearby. Personally I will not engage them as I am a sucker for younger, sexier and prettier looking ML.

If you like young, pretty and sexy ML, they are landmines
If you like boobies, they are mount Everest
If you like good service, many bro attest their service level already.
Old Today, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Landmine or not is subjective for the 3 ML here. I saw them all when resting at coffeeshop nearby. Personally I will not engage them as I am a sucker for younger, sexier and prettier looking ML.

That's why you see the thread title People already (For big boobs lovers)
Old Today, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

I also agreed with you on this. I think Anna is like the picture. her service is good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1