The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jason012 is Cool - loads of Potential
Looking for big boob recommendations thread

Hi guys, first post here just wondering is the post for big boob massage recommendations gone?
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Re: Looking for big boob recommendations thread

Camping here, uncle me is a big sucker for big boobs
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 14
darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How come old thread always dissappear lol
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 14
Fovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to behold

marked this thread for future ref. lol
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Camping here, uncle me is a big sucker for big boobs
Haha I remember you got many lobangs de
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud of

Finally got time to read some other threads. hahahaha

Big neh neh - u want fake or real? So many of them ah!
Old Today, 11:51 AM
Samster

SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
Haha I remember you got many lobangs de
I got contact for 1 D-melons, and a couple of C-melons. Recently visited 1 C-melons near RV. My little bro vomited in the melons valley when being squeezed.

The rest of melons all queueing in list to QC

Saw the D-melons photo in many other threads so I’m not going to share. But here comes the C-melons

Last edited by SoftRiceKing; Today at 03:42 PM.
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Finally got time to read some other threads. hahahaha

Big neh neh - u want fake or real? So many of them ah!
Big boss bro, can share both natural and upgraded with me. Once my treasure finish resting, will go explore valleys again
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
Frozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

On top of my head

1. Anna (E cup)
2. Dudu / Kaka sisters (F cup)
3. Xiao Yi (F cup)
4. Thai A**a (F cup)
5. Lucy / Nancy (F cup)

Their info are out there so most bro here already know. Tbh I seldom visit them, still waiting for MLs with bigger tits to arrive to SG.
Been chiong-ing for years now, I think I had only tried 4-5 girls that I would consider huge tits with good body curve(not on the list coz already left the country). It's quite rare to find them here.

Last edited by Frozenthunder; Today at 04:44 PM.
Old Today, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 773 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post
On top of my head

1. Anna (E cup)
3. Xiao Yi (F cup)
4. Thai A**a (F cup)
5. Lucy / Nancy (F cup)

Their info are out there so most bro here already know. Tbh I seldom visit them, still waiting for MLs with bigger tits to arrive to SG.
Been chiong-ing for years now, I think I had only tried 4-5 girls that I would consider huge tits with good body curve(not on the list coz already left the country). It's quite rare to find them here.
More ladies will visit our shore, many ah Tiong Kenna call up for army to prepare war. Everyone here had a chance to find a 小三。
Old Today, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Givets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
I got contact for 1 D-melons, and a couple of C-melons. Recently visited 1 C-melons near RV. My little bro vomited in the melons valley when being squeezed.

The rest of melons all queueing in list to QC

Saw the D-melons photo in many other threads so I’m not going to share. But here comes the C-melons

Bro able to share contact?
Old Today, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post
On top of my head

1. Anna (E cup)
3. Xiao Yi (F cup)
4. Thai A**a (F cup)
5. Lucy / Nancy (F cup)

Wow, E-F melons consperm suffocated 1, boobjob best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
More ladies will visit our shore, many ah Tiong Kenna call up for army to prepare war. Everyone here had a chance to find a 小三。
Ah-Tiong land got war or prep-ing for 1? Their Uni girls very yummy 1
Old Today, 07:45 PM
Samster

Frozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Lol but at the same time I tend to be pragmatic and not keep hope too high to find one that fits my criteria. It's just way too rare. Also it's not cheap to live in SG, so it may not make financial sense to come which I can understand.

For those who wants to know the type that I like, can go Youtube and search "林老师的旅行", his wife is basically that type lol. Slim/average but with massive tits, the body curve is just too good
Old Today, 07:57 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=SoftRiceKing;23668191]Wow, E-F melons consperm suffocated 1, boobjob best!

Lol wait until trying J cup(think the OKT upsell the size but they still look huge, plus she's a bit chubby). Tried once when on a trip to HK, still cannot forget the girl. Not sure she will ever come here (prob not)
Old Today, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud of

The advertiser who has no creativity….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1