The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgnn View Post
Trying gaylang dor first time. Like to try viet or local. Any recommendations for houses ?
Less crowded viet hse

1617 g10

No locals in geylang

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Wh 2
G32

Looks: early to mid 30s, fair skin, quite obvious lower jaw

Body: Fair skin, slim, nice fake boobs

Service: Nice cbj n ball licks

Sex: Tight enough to finish with condom she provide

Attitide: Friendly enough

I went into this viet house expecting nothing but saw her and was attracted by her fair boobs. She was friendly the whole session and gave quite a good cbj. Sex was also good enough and able to finish with the free condom. Another $60 bonk more towards the milf type with good service.

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old Today, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Iceman1182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Wh6
G6

Looks: Late 20s to Early 30s
Body: fake big boobs, have tummy, not syt, have ass

Service: nice cbj

Sex: tight enough to finish with house condom

Atfitude: quite friendly, likes to talk

To me she has a sweet face and good boobs thats why i picked her. The session with her is quite nice, able to fuck her good and importantly she was tight enough so i was able to finish. A satisfactory 60 bonk.
Really got to thank bro GW for the recommendation.

Went to WH6. Many choices here. More than 10 ircc.But already focus on G6 after reading FR.

But G6 wasn't even looking at me. Heck , just try my luck and choose G6. Brought me to level 3 room 7.
To my surprise, she is chatty and friendly once inside room. Ask me to bath first and later she joined me and gave me a good cleaning.
She is petite size, short about 1.55m, big fake boobs with round ass. Navel pierce and tight body. (Slight tummy but didn't really mind.Face wise very sweet and smiley. Great attitude. Not GFE but more like FB type.

Started catbath licking nipple then proceed with CBJ. Good suction and tongue twirling. Only bad thing is thick condom.
After that started cowgirl. She really slammed hard. She pulled my hand to her big boobies and ask me to press. I think she really proud of it.
Zhut her big boob. Pussy tight as her body is petite. Really enjoy her riding me.

Next, was really something new for me. There is a car seat in the room. Told her to sit down and fuck there. She did it and we had a hell of a time there.
Brought down the seat so she could lean back on the car seat and ram her hard.
One of the best fuck I ever had.
Now , thinking I should have done other positions there also. Wasted!

One thibg about G6 is that she don't allow to kiss on face. Kiss on Neck also she rejected and push my face away. She say kiss her breast only. So I did kiss and suck her nipples hard.Haha. she smacked my back jokingly when I harass her boobies.

After that, she showered me and we talk cock until buzzer. Really enjoy the FB experience. She can take jokes and really love her vibes.

OKT ask about experience I say definitely will look for her again. He said, she going back this Sunday. What a waste!

I think she ORD mood already so a bit relax. She didn't smile initially when chosen because counting down days still have to serve customer. But appreciate her for her great service.

Now to the boring stats
(Not that it matters, as she cutting card soon but still thinks she deserve it for her friendly service)

Face :8.5 (sweet looks like late 20s but she say she 23, ya right)
Body :9 ( she is tight every where including her pussy- only thing is she is short. Actually after having her, now I kind of have fetish for petite ladies)

CBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 9.5/10 + 5 bonus points for car seat fuck.
Service : 10/10 ( her attitude really scores high for me)

Thank you bro Geylang Wanderer. G6 is a rare gem indeed. Maybe will go for 1 more round of goodbye fuck with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1