The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 23
JT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

For NINA CF
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...highlight=nina

Looks- 8/10
Body- 8/10
Bbbj/69- 9/10
Fj- 9/10 like sex bunny
Gfe- 9/10

Remarks:
Legit SYT uni student part time as FL. Gfe high like you’re her sugar daddy.
Body type for bro who like to squeeze more meat.
Looks sexy with her glasses on.
Pussy was very wet i spread some juices on her clit and massaging it making her high in no time.

Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 18
jason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond repute

Alice from Galaxy X
Look 9/10(young milf) oval shape face sharp feature
Skin tone:Light brown quite fair type for me
Body/boob:V slim type natural small B
BBBJ:9/10 handfree & deep n can bounce non stop till u happy.
FJ:9/10 soft moan & nice expression on face if u hit her spot.
RTF:yes a must

Remark:few month ago came before.
Overall.service type lady.polite & can speak english
Old Today, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Guvvimee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Numwan
Stable: Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ghlight=numwan

Looks: 9 seductress
Body: 9 petite
Boobs: 10 handful, cup C, perfect for my hands
Pussy: 9 smoothly shaven
Bj: 9 pro suctions. No teeth felt
Fj: 9 best in those positions where I can see her facial expressions. Damn sexy. Hard to control tbh. Had to hold it to feel her more. But v hard sia. Missionary got me. Luckily managed to cum tgt

Will definitely be back.

Overall: 9
Remarks:
She's a bombshell
Old Today, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coyifi76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tukta
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000594&highlight=

Okt nice and polite. Very friendly chap and attentive to all my questions.

Locations was quite discreet. And 5-7 mins walk from MRT.

Reach the doorstep, gave a knock on the door. Within 1min Tukta open the door and wrap herself with a towel hiding behind the door and pull my hand to come in her room. Sat on the bed and we chatted for awhile. Told me to undress and we both went to the shower area.

Tukta quite particular about hygiene she will scrub at those important points and listerine provided for me to rinse my mouth. No action in the shower area and she dry me up and we both went to the bed.

Laying down on the bed, she came over and cuddled with me and we started light kissing to deep frenching. Was fondling her boobs and went down fingering her lil sister. Clean shaved and I slowly went down and eat her yummy pussy. No bad smell and she initiate to change to 69 position.

Her blowjob was warm and great suction. Don't feel any teeth rubbing and when I suck on her G spot she will use my lil brother to covered her mouth. Nice 👍

We had quite a few positions eg. Cowgirl, missionary and doggie she is very accommodating and good attitude. She had great stamina and was able to take deep and long pounding. Sextified!

Tukta is definitely worth my return and will arrange a meet up with her soon.

Old Today, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kehab53 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999779&highlight=

This afternoon feeling itchy and okt intro me Ninew for a quicky

Looks 9/10 young and energetic

Body 8.5/10 great pair of natural boobs and I loves her thick ass

French 8/10 started slow and had some tongue fight after her horny button was activated

Pussy 10/10 I rate so high because is like camel toe , tight and very wet, play Abit already very moist

Bbbj 8.5/10 she did me well while I was standing and I mouth fuck her till I almost cum

Fj 9/10 very accommodating with all the position I want and shes game to it , young lady really make me this uncle wear off easy, so let her ride me till we both cum and she rest on my chest before we went for some rinse off
Old Today, 01:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2723 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
The telegram is only for avid FR contributors who shares every Bonks FR regardless of good or bad sessions
Upz you, +21. Keep up your good work!

Old Today, 02:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2723 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Gonna answer all your PMs here. Please contact FG directly.

I am not a fan of sashimi. Nego your own for raw and video shoot.

Venue is a private apt at G area. Tesla and Dior are the only residents so feel free to fcuk everywhere.

Double BBBJ available. Both of them will share your dick and balls. They will service each other too!

FJ. Must change rubbers before switching for personal hygiene. You've gotta take the lead to do preferred MFF plays so everyone gets serviced together.

Tesla is the playful one while Dior is more reserved. Both will take your orders.

YMMV.

Old Today, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
Wubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to all

Tarma with tesla and dior from flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999339
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999679

Location was good and discreet, room was big and toliet was clean

Both lady was slim and cute, very accommodating and wild, they know their job and really service me till I damn high

We fucked doggy side by side which both ladies knee on the bed

They kissed each other and make fondle each other boobs and pussy too

Within 60mins both shots always squeese out by them

240/2/90 for this pair is damn worth the penny
Old Today, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Bankoantm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBankoantm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBankoantm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Baobao from galaxy

Wanted a wild bonk and okt chai recommended me Baobao

Location was Convient and room was big, lady was young and sexy, she have great body and can break the ice easy too

We had a good time playing in the toilet and we French like bf gf

On bed, she suck my cock like a pro and ask me to lick her pussy too

She very willing to please and love riding me on top too

I did her doggy by standing against the wall and give her a hard one before I shot all out

Was a great session and will think to get back again soon before she leaves

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...805&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1