The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all
MILF by Accident at hardland

Was having lunch at a busy hawker near town. On the way to toilet bounce into this MILF smiling to me wtf thought what the day. After small talk realise she doing massage at a nearby shop. So jio me to try to her skill if course objective is her other skill most important. She really can massage with good strength and skill. Finally come the important part extra service. Only can say she got what mans want. She can do out call after working hour.
Name : 小菜
Look : 8/10 MILF like Tai Tai
Service : 8/10
HJ / BJ only in shop. Damage market rate.
Any mbrs keen can pm me for her contact note for seniors my apologies to protect the ML.
Old Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fendy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF by Accident at hardland

Contact pls
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM
Samster

Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Had just provided 3 lucky bros. Only 3 mbrs per day not flood the place and arouse jealous and congestion at the place. Hope bros tried can share their experiences.
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4869 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Had just provided 3 lucky bros. Only 3 mbrs per day not flood the place and arouse jealous and congestion at the place. Hope bros tried can share their experiences.
Care to share if I qualify for it and thanks bro
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Was having lunch at a busy hawker near town. On the way to toilet bounce into this MILF smiling to me wtf thought what the day. After small talk realise she doing massage at a nearby shop. So jio me to try to her skill if course objective is her other skill most important. She really can massage with good strength and skill. Finally come the important part extra service. Only can say she got what mans want. She can do out call after working hour.
Any mbrs keen can pm me for her contact note for seniors my apologies to protect the ML.
Am i qualified onot? 🤣
Old Today, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
wphe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwphe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hi bro
Am I qualify to hv the contact ? lol. If yes pm me pls. Thanks
Old Today, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can share?
Old Today, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

H
Hi Bro, kindly pm info and location..many Thanks!
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

Bros kindly bare with something very unusual happen her phone is uncontactable.Dont know of what reason till I go down to her place to check it out. Cross finger nothing happen. I will pause as of now giving out contacts.
Old Today, 04:31 PM
Samster

Bros manage to contact her apparently her top up card no more vale now is actived. Bros whom I had given ot can contact her before she decide to o de to poor business. Pls help FR thanks bros.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1