The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2024, 09:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109085 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to go for juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3107 View Post
She has moved to AMK Ave 1 around Blk 3xx. I supposed it will be a new start with her newly acquired skill with prostate massage.
Thanks, upped you +162. I see, i also got the info but not official yet. Better wait for official then share.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-09-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
evilsin is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Indeed, Vera is pretty well balanced for jg effectiveness and release.

But on those days where I'm suddenly free and can't book Vera on the same day, I'll go to Una or YY lor. I like that spa environment and it's very accessible for me haha.

Able to share Una or YY contact? TIA
Old 05-09-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1247 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks, upped you +162. I see, i also got the info but not official yet. Better wait for official then share.
You are correct bro. Should wait for official then share.
Thanks for your points and hereby return my humble +16.
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1489 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks bro for the generous points! i have returned u with mine.
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Hornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1982 View Post
Virlin is one of the WORST JG "master".

Always promoting her India holy oil and always berating other JG providers. Talked non stop

Never forget my experience with her. Place is at an industrial area at the east side.

Lousy massage and lousy JG

Avoid at all costs
hahahah i warned bros about Virlin years back. She still never change
haolian her useless skill
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Want to share a ML i tried this week.

Shirley @ jalan besar area, apparently she is quite legend and worked here for 8 years but somehow i missed out on her

Lymphatic Massage 9/10 Beside Una from Sakura Spa, i think Shirley's skill is good too. Since im also a JuaGen lover, i would rank her in my top 5

Looks 6/10 i think is she pretty cute when young hahaha, milfy ,small size not fat kind. Body not great with tummy fats. Soft neh neh around C cup with small nipples.

Sensual 6.5/10 I asked her about the extra price. She quoted $120 for JG + HJ, $150 JG + HJ with roaming and $155 for BJ. Then i ask her how about piak piak, she told me add +150 but she on red code which she is okay if i dont mind the blood. I was thinking LJ how come she still got menses ah. Hahahaha and knn is $150+120 for me not $150+55. That amount can go JB massage + piak x 3 times sia! So i opt for the hj with roaming, she removed her dress and left only her aunty panties on. Quite standard sop lo, allow me to zhut her small 葡萄. But her neh neh sticky sticky one and got the expiring smell too my cums flew and landed on my shoulder. She said wah 你的气很足,im like 被你的price气死就有. Cant imagine spending $270 to piak a 巴刹 aunty with blood.

Overall she still a nice lady to chat with but just greedy. I would probably rtm only for her lymphatic massage $55 and not do any funny shit lah
Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Want to share a ML i tried this week.

Shirley @ jalan besar area, apparently she is quite legend and worked here for 8 years but somehow i missed out on her

Lymphatic Massage 9/10 Beside Una from Sakura Spa, i think Shirley's skill is good too. Since im also a JuaGen lover, i would rank her in my top 5

Looks 6/10 i think is she pretty cute when young hahaha, milfy ,small size not fat kind. Body not great with tummy fats. Soft neh neh around C cup with small nipples.

Sensual 6.5/10 I asked her about the extra price. She quoted $120 for JG + HJ, $150 JG + HJ with roaming and $155 for BJ. Then i ask her how about piak piak, she told me add +150 but she on red code which she is okay if i dont mind the blood. I was thinking LJ how come she still got menses ah. Hahahaha and knn is $150+120 for me not $150+55. That amount can go JB massage + piak x 3 times sia! So i opt for the hj with roaming, she removed her dress and left only her aunty panties on. Quite standard sop lo, allow me to zhut her small 葡萄. But her neh neh sticky sticky one and got the expiring smell too my cums flew and landed on my shoulder. She said wah 你的气很足,im like 被你的price气死就有. Cant imagine spending $270 to piak a 巴刹 aunty with blood.

Overall she still a nice lady to chat with but just greedy. I would probably rtm only for her lymphatic massage $55 and not do any funny shit lah
Bro, u r humorous to describe her to piak a 巴刹 auntie with blood 😱
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suckernathan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are looking for juagen for health reasons and strictly no hanky panky, check this thread out... https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=888063
Master Lee is the real deal. She not only takes care of your manhood but your overall health as well. I can feel the impact immediately after each therapy session. Whole body is so relaxed and bodily functions show distinct improvements. You would need to be able to grit your teeth and take the pain when she is treating you though. Before I went to Master Lee, Ling Ling Jie (the master herself and not any of her disciples!) was the other master whose treatment showed good results for me. Master Lee's treatment is by far more holistic and effective as she combines it with qigong therapy. If maintaining your health is your objective and not the HJs marketed as juagen, I highly recommend you seek out Master Lee. She can be quite selective in who she treats though. Good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1