The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Missed Signals

Met a china girl SYT at a tourist walking street in Phuket. Chat her up and walked around together. I tested water by putting hands around her waist at times.. no resistance… took her to a noodle stall that was nearby which I tried and was tasty. She stayed at another part of Phuket far from my hotel. During our conversation, she suggested I could stay one night at Patong which I have yet to visit but I couldn’t understand why I needed to stay there when I could travel there and back anyway. My hotel was just around the corner from the noodle shop but it was raining. I suggested her to come up to wait the rain to stop. But she declined and left on her own. Next day , I went to visit Patong and in the evening , she message me she was also there having dinner. I went over and saw her eating but I noticed her head was lowered and her front zip on her dress was unzipped til I could see the shape of her right boob. I thought maybe she forgot to zip up fully ? We chatted and at end of the meal she asked if I booked a room in Patong ? I replied that I already booked my entire stay at my hotel but I could also book a room in Patong for the night. (I actually also brought some clothes also) She thought for a while and said she could send me back on her rented motorbike. I agreed.

When I got back home, I told her that I brought clothes that night and I realised she was giving me signal to f**k her that night. Few months later, I traveled to her home in china where she works and agreed to meet one night. I asked her to bring ID so she can come up my room to eat some snacks I bought for her. She became angry and did not want to meet anymore. I was a bit confused why she rejected me when it was not like this in Patong?
Old Today, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Senteurs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I asked her to bring ID so she can come up my room to eat some snacks I bought for her. She became angry and did not want to meet anymore. I was a bit confused why she rejected me when it was not like this in Patong?
By saying what you did, you made it clear that you were there only to bang her.
It may have been a given, but when you made it so obvious, the whole exercise becomes pointless.
She has already agreed to meet you, expectations is obvious that things will happen.
When you ask for the obvious, expectations becomes obligation and primary interest.
Old Today, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

She actually said she was busy and not free to meet but after I said I bought the snacks she agree to meet and she also say she don’t bring ID usually.

When I first mention to bring ID , she did not reply anything but on actual day, I reminded her again and that is when things go awry. On hindsight , maybe I should not have reminded her.

Last edited by bigmannow; Today at 07:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1