The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old Yesterday, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Novan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

To all my bros. She didn't do anything, the lady boss saw her touching the thigh area and she was fined 2,000 yuan. She was been framed, the lady boss want to collect evidence and sue her. She do not provide FJ.
Old Yesterday, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Novan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadboineedrelax View Post
To all my Yishun kakis out here.. I have a sad news to share especially those who will go to 400+ R*x*n Spa.. N*N* has been fired by the boss as she was caught for hj and fj (according to the receptionist).. just got to know when I wanted to book an appt just now.. so no more good edging JJ from N*N* already.. sad..
To all my bros. She didn't do anything, the lady boss saw her touching the thigh area and she was fined 2,000 yuan. She was been framed, the lady boss want to collect evidence and sue her. She do not provide FJ.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 20
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novan View Post
Account created 4 years back but without any posting. Suddenly repeated 5 post of the same content. There is no need to spam the thread with the same repeated post.
Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Sadboineedrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
So full body massage cannot touch or massage thigh? Then how isit full body massage? So lady boss frame her or receptionist frame her by giving me false info? Then u wanna go over and scold them or take action against framing? Lame.. I just share what was told so brothers here won’t make a wasted trip if they want to look for N*N*
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJohnnyJonas View Post
I have been chionging MP for over 20 years.
From the good old days of Pearl Centre ($50 - massage+ HJ/ $80 - massage + FJ).

Very recently, I went to an MP near Khatib camp. It's 3 minutes from my house, lol.
Bro, need to ring own CD or not
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
Devilish999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilish999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novablade View Post
Recently went for AMY, she moved away from Changi, her seating up position edging juagen still the best, showing her deep cleaverage while edging me is unbearable. I must say, she really knows how to control.

Hi can share contacts, thanks
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadboineedrelax View Post
So full body massage cannot touch or massage thigh? Then how isit full body massage? So lady boss frame her or receptionist frame her by giving me false info? Then u wanna go over and scold them or take action against framing? Lame.. I just share what was told so brothers here won’t make a wasted trip if they want to look for N*N*
we should all boycott the 417 massage shop. their boss too xia lan already. we customers go there to enjoy life but that boss want to earn money yet greedy want to punish their MLs. Best is starve the shop until they change management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Account created 4 years back but without any posting. Suddenly repeated 5 post of the same content. There is no need to spam the thread with the same repeated post.
must be her "secret" supporter.

Quote:
ya we know.. are you her secret supporter or something must spam so many posts?

Anyway, I already replied to those I believe are legit accounts on where Nana go (assuming we talking about the same nana). Please don't use new/alt accounts to ask me as I won't reply for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1