The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
vitagen01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ii11ii View Post
If I could find myself a decent GF or even any I think I wouldn't be here. Also don't know much about the whole KC WL thing but I really cant fathom myself having any connection with them further than having sex, just because I view this whole thing as I'm paying to have sex and feel good and nothing more, so like buying a pocket pussy that is actually real
It will always start off thinking you won’t view anything more than just sex. But this feeling of finding new excitement once you get hooked will change you. Because you will start wanting more and exploring more. I was just like you too. Wanted to release but now I find myself wanting paid sex every week. I don’t think you wanna get addicted so it’s really best not to start unless you are very disciplined.
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future
Re: Questions from GL newbie

Quote:
I mean honestly a relationship to me is a lot more than sex anyways, relationship wise I don't start anything unless I'm very serious about it because to me it means so much more to be in a relationship than just sex. Imo paying for sex is just a way of release, although unhealthy (but so is smoking).
Since you are all set to go down this route, just bear in mind.
Like you hv said ( no pun ) you aint attractive then always remember
NO WL will fall for you and whatever you feel with them is just part of their scope as a wl.
Old Today, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
spiffmeister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If I could find myself a decent GF or even any I think I wouldn't be here. Also don't know much about the whole KC WL thing but I really cant fathom myself having any connection with them further than having sex, just because I view this whole thing as I'm paying to have sex and feel good and nothing more, so like buying a pocket pussy that is actually real
This year is my 20th year of chionging. Some words of wisdom I followed from the ultra OG seniors here when I started. (Also pls rtff)

1) never fall in love with a girl you pay money to fuck. There are exceptions, but 99% of the time you're just an ATM and they're playing a role.

2) if you just need "release", use your hand. At most go ML and get a handy. Cheaper, minimizes risk across all fronts (sexual,social, AV)

3) if you want to overcome awkwardness, GL is not the place and WL are not your teachers.

4) there are always exceptions however, and you need to balance your risk/reward. I bring my clients to chiong because I want to close deals. But given your stated situation, just focus on career and handjobs. Or with WL that will ditch you asap, the time will come when you have fuck you money and can get 5 girls to rim each other.

5) last but the best advice I received in club cubic in macau: "I don't pay the girls for company, I pay them to fuck off after I cum". I never understood that in my 20s. Now I absolutely appreciate the scarred wisdom.

May the force be with you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1