The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 903 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Xin Spa @ 30 Sago Street (good massage 老字号)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchua View Post
1st time to this joint and happen to be around this area so decided to walk-in to try my luck if May was available.

Counter said yes and i said taking 58 package so key in particulars and blah blah. before paying, she point and ask if taking 88 and i insist 58, paid up and was told L2R3, went up and realised it was ocuppied except R1 and another (think was R5) so LL went down and confirm and was told R5, walk up and saw May and she lead me to R1. took a quick shower and get ready.

Started with pressing and loosening up a bit before stepping and a bit of small talk and realised 1 bro cancel his appt so there was a slot available. saying how lucky and fated to meet etc..it goes on casually about how i would like to end the session. Stepping was great and manage to crack a few area, she keep checking if i was ok, hahaha

Done with stepping and she pulled the stool over, sat beside me and contd the rest

Look : close to photo minus makeup
Skill : may need 90min session for a more complete exp
RTM : Yes

Saw Lily before entering and Alice at the staircase. both look close to photo too.
May is really a safe choice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1