The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
MrHat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR For Yasmin (Ss)

She greeted me smiling and face bare of make-up, which I was pleasantly surprised by. She had a very cheeky vibe and could converse well in English, which always helps.

Shower was SOP, but she did grind and go down on me in the shower

Back in the room, and a nice slow blowjob to start things off. Gentle suction and lots of attention given to the balls. I quite like that. Did 69 as well. Her pussy actually looks like the clitorial bush (the plant). Amazing.

The banging starts with mish, doggy, cowgirl (front and back) and lotus. Thing is, she's the one asking to change positions, being very proactive. It makes the sessions more enjoyable when the lady is enjoying it as well.

She remained cheeky throughout and was funny. Very nice session, definitely a better bonk than I would have been satisfied with.
Old Today, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 6
BuddieDigest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuddieDigest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kimmy from flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001045

Thanks Bro okt for the arrangement and prompt n clear reply

Kimmy was in her early 20s, sexy and slim

She was located east and place was discreet too

Once arrive her place, was greeted by her with sexy see thru dress and her nipps can see too lol

We kiss like lost lovers and fuck like rabbits

Service 9/10 and attitude is good, very accommodating and best part is she loves to lay on my chest while resting between shots and talk to me abit too

Loves the way she serve me and that's why she worth my time to pin down a review too
Old Today, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 9
RyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bb from galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001515

New blood tested and proven that her service is good

Spotted tg Bb yesterday, she was located east, which is near to my office and I took her before heading back home after work

Lady was in her mid 20s, body was good, always smile and loves to kiss alot

She have skillful tongue and will lick and suck my dick after shower

We did 69 and she keep moan non stop like long time never fuck lol

She rides me like a jockey and her pussy is damn wet and tight, love juice alot and can cum multiple times

Massage from her was good too, not those pain type
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bummer12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bell from Silkstockings

Looks , nice lady with cute smile, pretty

Body slim, slender and sexy with tattoos

Boobs smooth and soft perky with sensitive nips when you lick or fondle them

Pussy tight and gets wet easy

Bbbj amazing tongue technique, super eager to please me and her attitude is A⭐️ . She takes good care of your cock. Didnt rush throughout.

Fj Very accommodating, makes you feel that she enjoyed your cock by giving you that CFM look and seemingly genuine moan when you get her high, proactively props herself up to kiss me when I'm pumping her missionary. Doesn't feel commercial. Definitely my type.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=bell
Old Today, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 6
newmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to behold

Looks like Bro Silk have a good lineup currently.
Took Gift on her Day 1 last night.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001482

Looks: 8.5/10 Its her alright probably never make up by time i had her over at 11pm. Sure won't cancel type as its real pic.
Body: 9/10 Not the Slim-Fit type but still Slim with Tight Sexy Curvy Body with the right meat at the right place. Ass is especially soft and bouncy.
Boobs: 10/10 Big Huge Neh Neh and Can play and suck. I am sure Bros that loves Natural Big Boobs, U gonna love her!!
BBBJ: 10/10 Solid Suck non stop and agressive. Cannot control surely CIM which i opted for with an extra $30. She's too good not to explode in her mouth!!
FJ: 10/10 Tight and loves to tease. Can change various position. Tough its late i might be the last customer but she's still on the ball and change positions responsively.
Doggy with her was really good. Still can visualize her bouncy ass

Thanks Bro Silk for the intro.
Gift is a Top-Notch service oriented girl.
I am sure she's one of your Ang Pai already!!
Overall easily a score of 9-10/10!
Old Today, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 11
aishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to behold

Tried Cindy
Terminal21

A therapist and just the girl i’m looking for.
Very sweet girl, polite with maybe 10% discount from photos. Boobs small

We spent time to start locking lips like long lost lovers with lots of hug, she knows foreplay well I need to admit that… never rushing things, I get high from her kiss alone.
She catbath slowly, she was one of the few girls that do catbath good, others usually just do it and get it done. Slowly heading south, like she worship your body.
BJ suction is decent, many licking in shaft area, she lick the side of my dick and that really sent shivers.

1st shot ended 10mins of nonstop pumping and moaning, mainly in missionary.
2nd shot ended much longer, missionary doggy then back to missionary again. She like your wife horny max and wet.

Bri who want the gfe one can try her. I don’t see any review yet maybe other bro wants to keep her by themselves.
Old Today, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1212 / Power: 12
japankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud of

Lust365-Lexus

Had a long waiting list before i gotten my slot.

Lexus is definately a Top-Notch girl.
Slim and Tall with a nice ass.
Foreplay was good Solid catbath from top to bottom.
Tight Pussy and can take hard long pound.
BBBJ with Deepthroat is solid and no rush.
Overall she's a 10/10 for real.

Thanks Bro Lust for the arrangement.
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
fruitloops is Cool - loads of Potential

Short one for Cadillac from Lust365

Looks: 9.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
Catbath: 8.5/10
Bbbj : 9/10
Fj: 9/10

Overall Remark
She is damn playful. Best part is her pussy warm & wet. Damn good. Felt the need of having her in the flesh and the feels with her was fcking amazing. Super siok. She is definitely worth the booking.
Old Today, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 2
boooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud of

Cherry of Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ghlight=cherry

Looks: pretty and real syt in person

Body: petite, quite petite

Bbbj: wet suctions. Started slow and very wet with her saliva. Hand jobs were good as well not too tight, just nice. (Actually one good factor for me, good hj will make me hard fast)

Fj: tight and easily get wet. Ok to perform in any position with high energy.

Gfe: like real gf
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
examplebrownie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Da

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001454

Looks: 8/10 (sweet looking)

Body: one word. Shiok and with soft fair skin from the Northern Thailand

Breast: big & perky nipples

BJ: I don't even know how to describe that feeling. I felt like I was in heaven when she blew me. damn

Damage: $150 for 2 shots in 1.5hrs. Worth every single penny.

Attitude: friendly, hardworking and high gfe. Communicating with her in English will not be a problem.
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 9
cuongzep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycuongzep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dara from Club Friday

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001263

Looks : very tan, beautiful in her own way with lovely eyes
Body: nice shape curves and ass
Boobs: natural I like it, size is big enough for me
Kissing: fluent in dfk, keeps frenching for almost the entire time my cock inside her
Bbbj: quite have a power in sucking
Fj: Accomodating to position changes and her moans really sounded like she is longing for sex. Ride damn well too
Gfe: very friendly girl, treats me nicely since start, her frenching makes me think she is my actual gf for a sec

Remarks:
If you like the minah beauty then she is the perfect choice, sometime a change of scenery is nice. Bro CF is reliable as always, no hiccups at all in booking.
Old Today, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pps1742 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr Lingling from Kinkythai.
Looks 10/10 very pretty foxy girl
Body 10/10 super hot young bod, slim, perky natural boobs likely B+, nice meaty ass too.
Requested to shower together, when i saw her hot bod, couldnt resist touching her up and started frenching in shower.
French/kiss 9/10 wont take the initiative, but once u start she will reciprocate
Gfe 10/10 will wash u clean, rub u down with towel, after sex will provide massage, then cuddle and she will initiate chitchat with google translate.
Bbbj i skipped.
Fj 10/10 that pussy was so juicy and tight, and she has very nice moans (like jav kind lol). Very cooperative with all position changes. Couldnt last long with that sexy bod and moan.
Pussy 10/10 smooth and young, allows licking and fingering, clean and no smell.
Massage 7/10 she did put in effort, used her strength and everything, managed to sooth abit of neck shoulders.
Overall, very worth it, one of the top this year ive seen regarding looks and figure, and willing to provide service.
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
ugin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterugin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Inga fr 99babe
Highlights: Small sized n gentle
Looks: 8.5/10 Pleasant n young
Body: 9/10 Petite n skinny
French: 9/10 Sensual
Bbbj: 8/10 Gd
Fj: 9/10 Vgd stamina n accom
Attitude: 9/10 Vgd gfe n polite
RTF: Yes
Overall: 8.5/10
Old Today, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Tukta from yesterday,

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000594&highlight=

A real 23YO SYT not to be missed.
Studying in uni currently here to make some fast cash to support her studies back in thailand.

Looks: Same as advertised.
Body: Slim fair petite body frame. Easy to carry for Karmasutra moves. Perky ass.

French: Yes and getting more passionate as time passes.
Catbath: started from ear down all the way to my dick.
BBBJ: wet sensual slow and consistent.
CIM: yes can do and she will suck u dry
Painting: yes and her moans will get u up and going for more. Soaking wet. just like a waterfall.

FJ: initiative and position change is not a issue. She rides well and finished her in missionary position.

GFE: Cleans me up after done and chatted using translator and with small kisses and strokes by the body. Playful.

OKT is friendly and answer to all my queries 1 by 1. Patient guy.
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paperplan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Silver from Silks and here is my review of her..

Looks : 9/10. Very pretty, 90% resemblence with the photos. And she has long hair which is really a turn on for me

Boobs : 8.5/10. nice to play, put in my mouth and her tits are responsive.

Body : 9/10. She has smooth skin. She is petite, but it’s proportionate. Nice figure.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Definitely hardworking in trying to please me, she was sucking and doing some tongue flickering.

Pussy: 9/10. No smell at all. She is responsive. Easily wet!

FJ : 9/10. Tried all the positions. I always take a little while to finish, so halfway through I'll always request for a break. Usually , other girls will rest and wait for you, but she rides me instead and does the work!!

GFE: 10/10. She is super friendly. Plus points for her attitude. Good experience with a hardworking girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1