The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old Today, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 11
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luistan74 View Post
Its still ongoing? And why is it bad romance?
Well.... I think his mum will kill me if she knows about this.
Old Today, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
He has been busy studying, so didn’t meet up, and I don’t want to disturb him ya. We still keep contact by phone.
So will u be continuing this rs with him ?
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Well.... I think his mum will kill me if she knows about this.
How young can he be if he is old enough to drive? 20 year age gap with you?
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Thank you for the translation.
U are welcome!
Old Today, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Though not 3p with real sisters, but was able to f**k the younger sis first then the older sis on the same night. It was in my late teens when this happened, so more than 20yrs back.

I was staying over at a friend's (friend is a fuckboy) house when he brought 2 sisters back from clubbing (Mhd Sultan). They were quite youthful at that time but typical choa ah lian kind.

The friend passed me the younger sis before starting with the older sis on the top bed (those which can pull out from the bottom to have an additional bed).

Both sisters were horny as fuck. Immediately got into action, while I fuck the younger sister the older sister was watching also from the top.

Exchanged with my friend for the older sister for round 2 after we rested awhile. Eventually my friend kicked me out in the morning as he say he wanted to try both at the same time. Was damn pissed with him for this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1