The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Water stain on the bed sheet. Hee 😜
Hahaha u fingered them is it?
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Hahaha u fingered them is it?
Pussy eating. Fingering some of them really don’t like, I guess the feeling is too intense if it is coupled with pussy eating. Most of the time, pussy eating will do the job, but for some of them, I just want them to have some unforgettable feelings, I will do the pussy eating + fingering. Normally hard to do both during the first session, but I managed to do it yesterday. Coz she seemed to enjoy it very much then it triggered me to do both. Super satisfying, but if they don’t allow, just don’t force them lor, coz hard for them to reach climax also if they are resisting.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 17
WD.40 is one of the Best!WD.40 is one of the Best!WD.40 is one of the Best!

Aria SNS

Her Looks
She looks better in person with her long hair nicely tie up. Young and very beautiful, stunning exotic look.

Her Body
Nice huggable sexy and curvy body figure with a fair and smooth skin complexion. Tall and slender with a hot killer ass.

Her Boobs
Natural and soft boobs. It was not big or small, just a handful for me and i think the size is B. I have fun sucking and playing with it.

Her Frenching
when I initiate and will stick out her soft tongue, licking and sucking my lips, allowing me to suck on her lips and rolling her tongue all over outside and inside my mouth and it feels very sensual.

Her BBBJ
Look at me while stroking my little buddy and lots of tongue action. Strong suction,she also had a work very well with her tongues. Fast and furious sucking and lick.

Her Pussy
She really enjoyed the painting. Her response to the painting make me want to be artist. I feel so good that she was enjoying the moment with me. Clean shaven and super wet too.

Her FJ
Cowgirl. Standing missionary. Doggy. Missionary on bed. She is a wild and horny girl and can take a good fast, hard and deep pounding. Sexy and seductive facial expression while getting laid. Good moaning and responsive in bed.

Her GFE
She know how to please and coax a man. Showing a lot good chemistry between us. One that you want to see and fuck every day.

She is sure a RTF material. Treat her well. Thanks SNS
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
BRO THIS. i only managed to dfk with her after building up chemistry with her lor. looks like kingsmen bro is indeed the legendary lady’s assassin.
Hahaha I'm of the view that the FLs serve the customers to the best of their abilities, just so they have customer loyalty and retention instead of the other way round, where the customers have to figure out how to unlock services through repeated visits but well not my money anyways.

Seems like the competition lately has turned the tables.

Bro Kingsmen is indeed a legend racking up high body counts month after month. 👍
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
tauhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: VPremium
Girl: Yves 🇻🇳

OKT: Prompt response. Can tell that VP bro is detailed orientated, instructions given were a step-by-step guide.

Location: Discreet. Room had an attached bathroom, clean towel and premises.

Wanted to try Yves after knowing about her unique squirting trait, but KIV-ed for quite awhile because personally I prefer natural boobs. Glad that I finally decided to check off Yves on my to-do list today. Met her in a 1-piece black dress, the deep V design and mini skirt left little to the imagination. Looks wasn’t MCOT but still pretty, felt that she had similar vibes to the Korean rapper Elly from EXID. Conversing was easy with her as Yves spoke relatively fluent Chinese. Ice was broken quickly as she noticed the minute strains of fur on my tee, which led to a fun fact that Yves is a dog-lover.

Showered alone. Came out to the sight of Yves fair-skinned, slim but curvy body. I was still perspiring a bit, so Yves told me to lay back and relax, while she serviced me with a BBBJ first. It was nice and comfortable, with all the twists and twirls, and it was well lubricated with her saliva. After a couple of minutes, she stopped because I wasn’t really reacting much.

So we swapped, I caressed and kissed her body, finding each of her erogenous zones. From her lovely enhanced but soft mounts with pointed nips, trailing and slowly made my way down to her clean shaved moist nether region. As I began to paint her, she would moan and grasp her boobs and twiddle her nips, it didn’t take long for her to reach her first O. As I brought my face closer to hers, she pulled me in with both hands and gave me a PSE DFK, the wide mouth kind. Yves capped me quickly and we began in missionary. Having sex with Yves is really an ego booster, because it didn’t take long before she came again. But don’t mistake for it to be the end. She positioned herself immediately to side wind for the next O, and doggy to another O. She even requested me to smack her butt as I doggy her. She enjoys the smacking sounds, says that it gets her high, so bros please cup your palms as you do so as to not injure her. As I personally get high when the girl enjoys the sex, the massive ego boost from her multiple Os and mental high led to me blowing my first shot in doggy.

Showered, chatted about random stuff while we rested. Yves is actually really ticklish, as I teased her body and we play-wrestled, I was kneeling on both knees while her tummy faced me. I began our next round by caressing her pussy and feasted on her in this position, before she succumbed again. Yves repositioned herself lower and devoured my tool, signaling me to face fuck her. She could take it deep with no problem, and even with deep throated long pauses, she didn’t shy away. Capped on, we did her favorite side wind position fast and furious, whilst Yves tried to muffle her screaming moans with her arm before reaching again. Next we did standing doggy in front of a long mirror, that was when I felt my feet getting wet and realized that Yves just had a gushing O. She continued to push my dick into her, and as she convulsed into the next O, I flicked her clit rapidly and felt my fingers get progressively wetter. We ended things on the bed with another side wind and lastly rammed her in anvil position.

Very memorable bonk with Yves random Korean cursing as she reached. Not sure if I really hit her physical limit or giving me another ego boost, but towards the end she was like saying 妈妈救命, and had random bouts of cough as she was catching her breath. Definitely not for the faint-hearted or weak lower body, but if bros can keep up with her, it’ll be an action-packed and fun bonk. Highly recommended to try at least once.

Oh yes. Yves mentioned that she’s probably going to USA at the end of the year, subjected to VISA approval. So bros that procrastinated in visiting her, might want to bump her up your schedule before you miss an opportunity.
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauhuay View Post

Stable: VPremium
Girl: Yves 🇻🇳
great FR bro! up u my humble point
Old Today, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You really polite to ask her before the actions.
Do you ask her when is her birthday? Her birthday should be within this month.
She is Evelyn’s friend, if that interest you.
Thank you for sharing bro 🙏 I will find time to try Evelynn when she is back in action. I saw the new girls at the common area after my session with Zoei and they all look very good, so I am tempted to try each of them at least once in the upcoming weeks.

And sorry bro, I only recalled your previous question on Zoei’s birthday after seeing your above post so I did not manage to ask her during my session. But based on what bro @jayzay shared, it should definitely be this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Well written FR bro. 👍 Wow really envious of you for managing to unlock DFK on your first try!

She wouldn't even let me peck on her lips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
BRO THIS. i only managed to dfk with her after building up chemistry with her lor. looks like kingsmen bro is indeed the legendary lady’s assassinr.
Thank you bros 🙏 I don’t dare say that I am a lady’s assassin, just that perhaps I got lucky with Zoei given the recent competition.
The new girls who are staying together with Zoei are all pretty with good bodies and I think even the legend-tier girls know that they need to up their game to retain their regulars.
The viet girls whom I met are aware of the influx of jap, other nationalities and viet girls into our shores and they do follow the various stables’ TG groups. So they are very well aware of the stiff competition and that they need to up their service level.

This might explain why in the past other bros did not manage to get DFK from the likes of Zoei and Kaily but I managed to. Not because of my looks or skills, but simply because the girls want to attract more customers by providing good service and hoping that we will share good FRs for them.

Bro @Trafalgar if your time permits, you can give Zoei another try and swoon her with your casanova skills. Based on what I know of your track record with the girls, I am sure Zoei will offer you DFK during your RTF session.
If she does not, then I agree with what you shared in the other post and that we can always move on to the next girl.
The current supply of viet girls is serious competition for them, but it is definitely a good thing for us bros and we can slowly uncover the new gems out there.
Old Today, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I only knew it when I was stopped by Emma during the earliest slot, but she just gave in coz she knew I like it. I read before if the first session was too intense, they won’t have mood to serve the rest of clients, not to mention it will definitely dirty the bed sheet if you never place a towel underneath.
Really feel myself quite dumb for not realising this.
Bro I agree with this and there is some truth to what you shared when it comes to the time of the day and how that affects the girl’s decision to let you paint her.
I experienced this with Rosamund where she did not let me paint her during my first two sessions that took place in the early afternoon. I decided to try her again during an evening session and not only did Rosamund let me paint her then, she was literally sitting hard on my face and rubbing her pussy against my lips till she moaned loudly.

To put things into perspective, if us bros were to release two shots in the morning or early afternoon, we may feel tired or lose our focus for the rest of the day.
Similar for the girls, if they climax too much in the early sessions, they may tire out and not have the energy to perform well for the remaining sessions of the day (and even risk falling sick).

So if you are looking to paint/69 the girl, I find that there is a higher chance to do so in the evening or night sessions because if the girl is feeling tired after climaxing from your painting, it will be easier for them to let bro VP know that they are tired and perhaps go to bed an hour or two earlier to rest up.

The only exception to the above that I have experienced so far is Yves, who seems to want to be painted and needs to climax at least a few times during each session. She is truly an energizer sex bunny.
Old Today, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Thank you for sharing bro 🙏 I will find time to try Evelynn when she is back in action. I saw the new girls at the common area after my session with Zoei and they all look very good, so I am tempted to try each of them at least once in the upcoming weeks.

And sorry bro, I only recalled your previous question on Zoei’s birthday after seeing your above post so I did not manage to ask her during my session. But based on what bro @jayzay shared, it should definitely be this month.

Thank you bros 🙏 I don’t dare say that I am a lady’s assassin, just that perhaps I got lucky with Zoei given the recent competition.
The new girls who are staying together with Zoei are all pretty with good bodies and I think even the legend-tier girls know that they need to up their game to retain their regulars.
The viet girls whom I met are aware of the influx of jap, other nationalities and viet girls into our shores and they do follow the various stables’ TG groups. So they are very well aware of the stiff competition and that they need to up their service level.

This might explain why in the past other bros did not manage to get DFK from the likes of Zoei and Kaily but I managed to. Not because of my looks or skills, but simply because the girls want to attract more customers by providing good service and hoping that we will share good FRs for them.

Bro @Trafalgar if your time permits, you can give Zoei another try and swoon her with your casanova skills. Based on what I know of your track record with the girls, I am sure Zoei will offer you DFK during your RTF session.
If she does not, then I agree with what you shared in the other post and that we can always move on to the next girl.
The current supply of viet girls is serious competition for them, but it is definitely a good thing for us bros and we can slowly uncover the new gems out there.
Great bro, I anticipate your FRs on the new girls.
I asked Zoe before regarding her horoscope, she told me it was Virgo. Originally plan to RTF her quite many sessions, but she stopped me from pussy eating during the second session,so that number stops at 2. Then I was strongly attracted to Emma. Haha…. 😜 if I like a girl, I will support quite many sessions, just to let them earn more.
Old Today, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro I agree with this and there is some truth to what you shared when it comes to the time of the day and how that affects the girl’s decision to let you paint her.
I experienced this with Rosamund where she did not let me paint her during my first two sessions that took place in the early afternoon. I decided to try her again during an evening session and not only did Rosamund let me paint her then, she was literally sitting hard on my face and rubbing her pussy against my lips till she moaned loudly.

To put things into perspective, if us bros were to release two shots in the morning or early afternoon, we may feel tired or lose our focus for the rest of the day.
Similar for the girls, if they climax too much in the early sessions, they may tire out and not have the energy to perform well for the remaining sessions of the day (and even risk falling sick).

So if you are looking to paint/69 the girl, I find that there is a higher chance to do so in the evening or night sessions because if the girl is feeling tired after climaxing from your painting, it will be easier for them to let bro VP know that they are tired and perhaps go to bed an hour or two earlier to rest up.

The only exception to the above that I have experienced so far is Yves, who seems to want to be painted and needs to climax at least a few times during each session. She is truly an energizer sex bunny.
I think VP bro told them during the interview, they are only obliged to give blow job and capped FJ. They are allowed to say no to kissing, not to mention DFK which is another level all together. If my memory din fail me, i fail to get DFK from Alin, she scared of getting sick, but she allows me to do pussy eating and non stop kissing on lips.

My most powerful record was DFK with every single lady that I fucked during the month of June and July, I changed quite a number of FLs, including those FLs at MP, at the end, I ended up with Covid and Flu within that 2 months. In August, I stick to just 2 to 3 FLs, then I no longer tio flu or Covid. I feel the risk of contracting COVID or Flu is real.

I have done it for quite many sessions, just tell the girl to lie down and enjoy, they don’t even need to move or give BBBJ. Quite satisfying to see them enjoy. I think most girls enjoy the feeling of being loved and pampered. Sometimes I feel I am just a weird customer.
Old Today, 09:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
MrHat is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
I have done it for quite many sessions, just tell the girl to lie down and enjoy, they don’t even need to move or give BBBJ. Quite satisfying to see them enjoy. I think most girls enjoy the feeling of being loved and pampered. Sometimes I feel I am just a weird customer.
I always give the girls a box of fruit and coconut water. I do not like to be massaged but I do like to give them, so I Uno reverse and the girls gets a 10 min massage from me. Every girl has expressed genuine surprise and gratitude, and it really helps with the mood. Theirs is a hard job, and after speaking to a few, I have gathered that little gestures brightens their day, even if for a while.
Old Today, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Thanks bro. TBH, Zoe is not high in my priority list and is possibly a one and done for me. There isn't enough money for me to go around to give her another shot haha, I don't like to second guess if there's DFK/painting for my RTF.

I'm more inclined to Yves and new girls like Jen for my next bonk. That said, your FR is guaranteed to drive traffic to Zoe. 👍

Last edited by Trafalgar; Today at 09:44 AM.
Old Today, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Thanks bro. TBH, Zoe is not high in my priority list and is possibly a one and done for me. There isn't enough money for me to go around to give her another shot haha, I don't like to second guess if there's DFK/painting for my RTF.

I'm more inclined to Yves and new girls like Jen for my next bonk. That said, your FR is guaranteed to drive traffic to Zoe. 👍
I had the same thought like you too. Zoei’s action of disallowing me led all the businesses to other FLs and that’s many sessions all together. Anyway, I still miss her at times, just that there is always someone that is on par and willing to do a full GFE package with me. Most of them have this strange thought that as long as we are able to erect and shoot, means they have done their job. No wonder Kakao’s queue is from day to night, coz she gave a full JAV experience. Even if she is fully enjoyed, she still wants to maintain eye contact, although I find it a bit weird.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1