The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
tauhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
it was her first slot of her day. Would love to pay her another visit before she leaves.
1st slot of the day, she probably haven't hydrate enough to squirt
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
tauhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
You can give GinGin a try if you are into big boobs, her boobs should be natural and her service is PSE-like but not as sexually charged as Yves.
I just prefer the visual and tactile feedback from natural boobs. thanks bro for the recommendation, I'll try her out if I'm looking to clock my weekly MVPA cardio with another 'sex master'.
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Tiffany (VP)

Thanks OKT for the quick arrangement. Decided to give Tiffany a try as she looks quite cute

She looks close to her pictures, cuter when she smiles. Very slim, quite tall with great complexion and body proportion. Also worth to highlight that she has firm natural C cup boobs with pinkish areolas.

Tiffany is quite shy and demure, cannot really speak english but can converse well in mandarin. While she does not actively initiate conversations, she is able to hold a convo as long as you talk about smth.

Her cat bath and BBBJ is slow and sensual. Asked for painting, could see she was quite taken back but still obliged. Started off with some nipple sucking and licking and slowly made my way down to main dish. No foul smell or anything, nice to feed on. She closed her eyes to enjoy and to also control her moaning, not letting herself give in to my tongue twirling and boobs squishing. But i could tell she is barely holding it in as her body is very honest

Afterwhich, we started in mish. Slowly inserted my dick into her, letting her feel every inch of that rod. Fucked in varying mish styles from the standard mish to anvil and etc. During that period, i grasped the chance to slowly start our kissing. Light pecks at the start but as i raved my turbo engine, she let out soft moans, and i managed to break through that line of defence after a good 5mins of rampaging to unlock light frenching and got her to orgasm. I was sweating already so we switched to CG, continued kissing as she slammed her ass in a rhythmic manner. She came again in CG as her walls pulsated gently. Switched to doggy to end off the session with a great view of her full back tattoo, view to behold
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
FR for Tiffany (VP)

Thanks OKT for the quick arrangement. Decided to give Tiffany a try as she looks quite cute

She looks close to her pictures, cuter when she smiles. Very slim, quite tall with great complexion and body proportion. Also worth to highlight that she has firm natural C cup boobs with pinkish areolas.

Tiffany is quite shy and demure, cannot really speak english but can converse well in mandarin. While she does not actively initiate conversations, she is able to hold a convo as long as you talk about smth.

Her cat bath and BBBJ is slow and sensual. Asked for painting, could see she was quite taken back but still obliged. Started off with some nipple sucking and licking and slowly made my way down to main dish. No foul smell or anything, nice to feed on. She closed her eyes to enjoy and to also control her moaning, not letting herself give in to my tongue twirling and boobs squishing. But i could tell she is barely holding it in as her body is very honest

Afterwhich, we started in mish. Slowly inserted my dick into her, letting her feel every inch of that rod. Fucked in varying mish styles from the standard mish to anvil and etc. During that period, i grasped the chance to slowly start our kissing. Light pecks at the start but as i raved my turbo engine, she let out soft moans, and i managed to break through that line of defence after a good 5mins of rampaging to unlock light frenching and got her to orgasm. I was sweating already so we switched to CG, continued kissing as she slammed her ass in a rhythmic manner. She came again in CG as her walls pulsated gently. Switched to doggy to end off the session with a great view of her full back tattoo, view to behold
Great FR bro. 👍 Think you're close to completing your A-Z list. 😂
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Jakewilson93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you manage to get a DFK from Jolin?
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHat View Post
I always give the girls a box of fruit and coconut water. I do not like to be massaged but I do like to give them, so I Uno reverse and the girls gets a 10 min massage from me. Every girl has expressed genuine surprise and gratitude, and it really helps with the mood. Theirs is a hard job, and after speaking to a few, I have gathered that little gestures brightens their day, even if for a while.
U visited Jolin before I guess😂?
Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro I agree with this and there is some truth to what you shared when it comes to the time of the day and how that affects the girl’s decision to let you paint her.
I experienced this with Rosamund where she did not let me paint her during my first two sessions that took place in the early afternoon. I decided to try her again during an evening session and not only did Rosamund let me paint her then, she was literally sitting hard on my face and rubbing her pussy against my lips till she moaned loudly.

To put things into perspective, if us bros were to release two shots in the morning or early afternoon, we may feel tired or lose our focus for the rest of the day.
Similar for the girls, if they climax too much in the early sessions, they may tire out and not have the energy to perform well for the remaining sessions of the day (and even risk falling sick).

So if you are looking to paint/69 the girl, I find that there is a higher chance to do so in the evening or night sessions because if the girl is feeling tired after climaxing from your painting, it will be easier for them to let bro VP know that they are tired and perhaps go to bed an hour or two earlier to rest up.

The only exception to the above that I have experienced so far is Yves, who seems to want to be painted and needs to climax at least a few times during each session. She is truly an energizer sex bunny.
Did you managed to get DFK from Jolin?
Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
FR for Tiffany (VP)

Thanks for trying her out bro. Hee hee…. 😜
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakewilson93 View Post
Did you managed to get DFK from Jolin?
Hi bro, if I recall correctly, Jolin and I did not DFK because it was very obvious to the both of us during the session that we had no chemistry. It might also be because she was feeling tired so she wasn’t in the best of moods.

But nonetheless Jolin is really pretty and the service she gave me was very good, she is no doubt a VP legend and I can see why she is regarded as a legend among the legends.
It is just unfortunate that I did not have chemistry with Jolin or I may not be her cup of tea, but based on the gifts that I saw in her room Jolin is very well pampered by bros here.
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Great FR bro. 👍 Think you're close to completing your A-Z list. 😂
I actually cannot recall but im sure there bros here like you, kingsmen, alwaysmovedown & wee, are close to complete or completed the list already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Thanks for trying her out bro. Hee hee…. 😜
Hahahah wanted to book yves but saw that tiffany is leaving soon so book her first.
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Samster

Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I actually cannot recall but im sure there bros here like you, kingsmen, alwaysmovedown & wee, are close to complete or completed the list already
Not me bro. My list pales in comparison to the aforementioned.

PS, just got news a Japanese legend is making her way back to our shores next week. Perfect target for your maiden Japanese bonk.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: Jen (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Jen! With the recent influx of the new viet girls I was feeling spoiled for choice but boy am I glad to have chosen and met with Jen! While she may not be a VP legend (yet), Jen’s beauty, body and service is undoubtedly top notch and with time she definitely has what it takes to be a Super Top Gem, and even a VP legend some day!

Jen picked me up in a silk nightrobe and it was very apparent that she was braless as the ceiling lights shone onto her body to reveal her already hard nipples poking through the soft silk material. Similar to Zoei, Jen is a max GFE kind of girl and she immediately held my hand and walked with me to the lift.

Fast forward to Jen’s room and I received a pleasant surprise as after Jen helped me to remove my clothes, she slowly peeled off her silk nightrobe to reveal a naked body and she held my hand to lead me into the shower! It has been awhile since a viet girl showered me and I was glad that such a young and pretty girl like Jen was leathering soap all over my body with her soft hands.

After a nice wash down and some action in the shower, Jen and I headed to the bed where she started to use her boobs to rub my entire body and I could feel her nipples getting harder with each passing second. It was not long after that Jen looked directly at me with her sultry and CFM eyes and leaned into me to initiate DFK. Jen’s DFK can be best described as a tongue fight and she took every opportunity she could to explore every part of my mouth. We twisted and twirled our tongues together while I played with Jen’s nipples and she started tugging at my dick.

After getting her fill of my tongue, Jen slowly moved down south to sensually lick both my nipples, before continuing her journey down my body and she immediately dove into my dick for a DT that was so deep that I could feel my dickhead poking at the back of her throat. As Jen was sucking hard at my dick, she positioned her body perpendicular to mine, giving me easy access to her clean shaven pussy. I took the opportunity to slowly caress her bare pussy, which started to become dripping wet in no time. The sight of Jen’s clean shaven pussy was unbelievably irresistible and I pulled her pussy towards me to get a taste of her secret garden, and boy was it wet and sweet! Jen started to moan loudly as she continued to suck me off in 69, and I could tell that she was getting horny based on the increasing pace and suction of her BBBJ.

Before I knew it, Jen got off me and positioned herself in front of me to initiate CG. She looked at me with a hunger in her eyes for my dick and told me ‘老公我想要了’ as she sat down quickly and hard on my dick. Jen is not a girl who bounces on your dick but she is a hardcore grinder. She took full control of me in CG and definitely knew how to make the best use of my dick to reach climax, this girl is experienced in love making and knows how to grind dick to achieve orgasm. Jen increased the power and pace of her grinding till the point that my pubic bone started to hurt, but seeing how horny and hearing how loud Jen was moaning, I held my ground to let her enjoy and I was rewarded with a wave of convulsions coming from Jen’s pussy and a moan so long and loud that I am sure her friend Yanzi could hear it from outside the room. Following her climax, Jen collapsed onto me and I let her rest for a few minutes while my dick was still hard and deep in her pussy.

I then slowly and carefully positioned Jen’s tired body for missionary and told her to relax and that it was time for me to take control of her. I started thrusting in and out of Jen’s pussy slowly as it was still very sensitive from her earlier orgasm and started a sensual tongue fight with her. I started to increase my pace and asked her if she was okay, to which she replied ‘老公很爽,你不要停,快点干我’. Jen previously worked in Macau which was where she learnt to say such erotic words and hearing her say such things made me even hornier and I started to increase my thrusts. I took Jen’s legs and spread them wide apart, giving my dick deep access into her pussy and I ploughed hard into her, while leaning into her for a DFK where we started to twirl our tongues together again.

As this was my third consecutive fuck in the past few days, I took longer than usual to release my load but Jen took my dick like a champ. Worried that she was tired I checked if she was okay and she replied me ‘老公我很舒服,你不要射先,继续干我’. Thankfully Jen was enjoying herself and so I continued to fuck her hard for awhile more while we continued with our DFK and she started to play with my nipples.

This continued for awhile more and I started to feel Jen’s pussy tightening and her tongue fight becoming more intense. With Jen’s tightening her pussy, I could feel myself reaching climax and I started to pound Jen hard at maximum pace. It was an amazing feeling to ram my dick deep into Jen’s tight pussy and it was not long after that I shot my huge load into Jen while letting out a loud moan that I was sure Yanzi outside could definitely hear. After releasing my load, Jen and I cuddled and rested in each other’s arms before she held my hand and led me to the shower where she helped me to wash up and ran her smooth and soft hands all over my body again.

Jen may be new to our shores but she is definitely not green as she has accumulated a wealth of sexual experience working the Macau scene. Like in bro VP’s introduction of Jen, the Macau scene is competitive and if Jen wasn’t good, she would not have survived it. With her beauty, body and service level, Jen definitely has the makings of a Super Top Gem and given more time and experience, she has the potential to be a VP legend some day. All in all, Jen may not be a legend like Yves or Zoei yet, but she sure as hell is a great bang for buck!

Last edited by Kingsmen89; Yesterday at 11:26 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Hahahah wanted to book yves but saw that tiffany is leaving soon so book her first.
I actually didn’t make much progress in July and August, I keep RTF the same person. Good news is that my body starts to recover this month. 😜
Old Today, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
S777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Girl: Jen (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Jen! With the recent influx of the new viet girls I was feeling spoiled for choice but boy am I glad to have chosen and met with Jen! While she may not be a VP legend (yet), Jen’s beauty, body and service is undoubtedly top notch and with time she definitely has what it takes to be a Super Top Gem, and even a VP legend some day!
Nice FR! Was thinking to try Jen too
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

My experience with Jen was different from bro Kingsmen's sadly. No DFK and painting for me. She did say I have bad breath hence it's a no no.

Anyways I had a cigarette just before my session so do keep your breaths clean before visiting to avoid disappointment gents!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1