The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cizten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

fr for som
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000980&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 slutty office lady looks, posted pics have a good 90% resemblance in real life. Actually, actual person is better n younger looking.

Body: 9/10 As hot n curvy as her posted pics. Skin is smooth n well maintained overall. Ass is god sent for doggy.

BBBJ: 9/10 All the slurping noise come out, saliva dripping. Will also do the tongue flick thing at the head.

FJ:9/10 Started with her riding while i enjoy the view of the those bouncing balloons, and stereo effects based on her own pace of riding, finally had enough of visual enjoyment and switched over to missionary where i fucked her hard and fast
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
electricfunny is one of the Best!electricfunny is one of the Best!electricfunny is one of the Best!

Bonk with Whiskey from
Silkstockings

LOOKS: 10
BODY: 9
BOOBS: B cup
PUSSY: 9 tight for me
BBBJ: 9 demure
FJ: 9

Super pretty. Model type. Real gf feels moment I entered room. Showered together and it super turned me on.Easy to get into her after 69 (siok tasting). She's a bonk to remember.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dolce from GMC24
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000316

This is RTF session for me. Same as last session with more GFE.
She's going back soon, don't miss out!

Looks: 8/10 - Cute syt
Boobs: 7/10 - A cup
Body: 9/10 - Slim and slender
BBBJ: 9/10 - Syt with CFM looks blow
FJ: 9/10 - Pump non-stop with whatever positions you want
GFE: 10/10 - Highlight and KC game strong
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
Nqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jazz, Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=jazz

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 10
Frenching: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9
Notes:
Another satisfied session.
Jazz is very pretty looking specially in her simplest (without make up). Talented in bed and makes effort in every position. Siok bonk!
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1911 / Power: 13
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR for Les from Foxythai

(Couldnt find the link in sbf, I booked through the telegram ad)

Summary - In short, a very good session imo after the not so good sessions I had in this week. This was truely a great redemption bonk for me.

Body - Slightly Meaty but not fat in any sense. To me this is acceptable.

Looks - Acceptable looks for me. As this was the FB, she just arrived and was on full make up, which she was rather presentable.

BBBJ - She enjoys polishing my cock and making it hard as fuck. She sucked it as if she hasnt suck on a cock for a long long time.

DFK - This is where she really excels. She loves kissing and you can feel and see it. In every oppportunity, we were locking our lips together - While stripping, while showering, while fucking, while resting after the 1st shot. Damn.

Pussy - She is well trimmed but OMG, she is WET AS FUCK. After our DFK, I moved down and touch, feeling the fucking wet juicy pussy. My cock harden even more. This wetness is what I was missing out for all the other 3 fucks i had this week. WET WET WET.

FJ - Caps on and off I go. She gives that "OOHHHH" expression during fucking and CG stamina was not too bad as I could feel her sweat after she was riding for a good time and we swap back to missionary.

Attitude - She says this is her first stint at a FL and I think there is some truth in that. In any case, she is more like a ting tong girl. I had a great time fucking, laughing, joking using GT, kissing, getting blown, fucking again, laughing over silly things and yeah. It was a great session.

RTF - MUST MUST MUST!

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old Today, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tinaxiaoyun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went swimming with Nami from Galaxy

OKT :10/10 super accomodating and instructions were clear. When it comes to stables it really doesnt get any better.

Looks : 10/10 very pretty, and when i say it pretty is the type u will dabao from a club kind.fair skin with tattoos in the right places
Body : Listed as B but it felt bigger than that. Super sexy lol
BBBJ : 6/10 quite short and wasnt the best I had
FJ : 9/10 able to ride well. Her moans are to die for. Anyway the view when shes riding you is just crazy. Pretty + sexy. She is really tight tho, squeezes muscles when you about to cum
GFE : 9.5/10 very friendly,speaks decent english + my minimal thai = little GT needed. She holds a decent convo.Chatted w her while she gave me a massage(which was okok). When i was about to leave she suddenly gave me her underwear to smell?! (What?!) Then she say her underwear VS one and some customers stole her underwear before (lol, not sure if real or not)

RTF: unsure. Many out there to try.
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 3
wrathofmen is one of the Best!wrathofmen is one of the Best!wrathofmen is one of the Best!

Tried Gift from Silks

Arrived and a cute and pretty babe opened the door. Immediately, I thinking this is my lucky day!

Bj is very sensual and cock immediately hard. Then she look at me and smile before proceeding to give some normal sucking and licking.

I cannot tahan already, immediately ask her to cap and ride on me. She is a fun lady to have a good time with.

Rtf for sure, do treat this gem well. In return you will have a session you wont forget.
Old Today, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
eagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Minny from Kinkythai

Looks 7/10 not really like photos which overly meitu… but still quite pretty won’t reject. Height is about as stated. Full back tattoos.
Boobs: Enhanced looks good and nice to play with. 8/10
GFE: ok. More like a FWB than GFE. Can’t speak English.
BBBJ: Not bad. Willing to suck quite long till I told her to stop.
Pussy: Quite the jungle there. Easily wet. Tasty and no smell. Hairs in these though
FJ: 7/10. Doggy quite nice. Came in no time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1