The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 5
Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinrington View Post
Yuki from LFT.

This is my first FR for this Great Bonk’s thread, hopefully won’t kenna flagged as clone or fake.

A bit of background first before I start my 1st Dome 1 review. I am a newly retired obese anti-social uncle. Pre-SBF days I chiong M’sia MLs at Balmoral. After joining SBF, mostly chiong GL, 1654A Miko’s batch were my all time favourite. Stuck to PRC’s in GL until eventually most CMI. After retirement, semi-moved to JB, decided to try Dome 1 because easier to time manage when I am in SG.

Yuki from LFT. Tried her during her 1st stint here as Candice under 7th Heaven. Belated thanks to the bros who reviewed her back then, after reading them quickly book and she was as described. Please refer to Candice’s previous FRs by a senior Bro for professional photos of her.

Today I wanted a quick bonk before heading back and was pleasantly surprised to see her in LFT’s lineup. Quickly booked and arrived at discreet location. Shoutout to LFT’s OKT, always steady and efficient.

Yuki FR:

She still remembers me and gave me kisses upon entry. Here are my ratings:

Body : 9/10 Fair and well maintained petite frame, slim waist, nice small butt (for reference 10/10 in my book is OneSiam’s Tania)

Abs: 9/10 one level below RP’s Aom, Royal’s Hanni. Can see faint ab lines when she goes into turbo mode in CG (Same level GMC’s Bailey or Gabanna). Yuki has no baby damage and no visible fats.

Boobs : 9.5/10, perfect for her frame, enhanced but soft and nice to hold, nicely sized nips and areola. (For reference 10/10 in my book is Royal’s Miu Miu because those are natural)

Face : sharp/longish but very acceptable. As this is very subjective, I am not rating this. Don’t expect SYT but she is not MILF level yet. More like a chio senior sales Manager at car dealership or young KTV Mama-san assistant.

DFK : She speaks French well. I am a non smoker. Same level as BP’s Bernice.

BBBJ: 10/10, I do not usually cum easily from BJ but she brought me close and I quickly requested caps on before I lost it.

FJ : She took charge when I booked her in June, this RTF she let me take the lead. Started CG, lotus, missionary for 1st shot.Tight pussy (Tightest I ever tried in Dome 1 is Ruby from FF). Good sound effects, says she came for both shots, real or not, my dick cannot tell but my brain believes her!

GFE: 8/10 no awkward silence, Yuki is cheerful and English is pretty good. (For reference LFT’s USD has 10/10 GFE, USD is so bubbly until will easily kenna KC, just chit chat for RTF I also happy.)

Please support and treat her well, she says biz is slow. Hint: Bring her Choco flavoured fisherman’s friend mints to earn some brownie points.

Thanks for reading and I hope to contribute more reviews to SBF in the future.

Here’s a pic from Yuki :
Looks good the body
Old Today, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 5
Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!

Had Nami last night (galaxy)

I was a fetish guy that loves great body, so Nami is the one for me after roaming around

Location east with ample parking and discreet too

Nami was pretty, sexy, slim and lastly fair

Model standard, break the ice easy and very playful

Can suck good and have clean tight pussy to lick and finger

Nami was a rider plus moaner, she will totally do all the job when she was on top and definitely will grind u till u surrender all to her

Gfe 10/10

Old Today, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 10
blusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to allblusterRifle is a name known to all

Dada from galaxy

Didn't really chiong for the past month and finally can sneak out for some real fun

Texted okt chai for new blood (dada)

Location was easy and discreet

Lady looks was young and very slutty type

Body was petite and slim

Was a good kisser and very playful

She tongue skill was good and i love her catbath which she lick my neck to my groin

We did 69 and her pussy is damn tight and clean like camel toe

We did doggy and missionary which I can really take full control of the whole action, pounding hard or fast but my own momentum plus also hearing her moan

She is wild and sexy, definitely a next rising star
Old Today, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 2
Pinkishpeach is one of the Best!Pinkishpeach is one of the Best!Pinkishpeach is one of the Best!

Mazda > Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=mazda

Looks: 9 close to photos.
Body: 9 petite and fair
Boobs: 8.5 B cup

Services:
Frenching: 9 passionate. Not shy and she's ok to do the first move
Bbbj: 9 suctions were strong. Has good hand job skills and made sure it's super wet using her saliva
Fj: 9 consistent in making sexy moves to make each position feel good.anages to change to couple of position my best is missionary and spoon were i can thrust deep
Old Today, 08:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Dfarr is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Lahe from 99Babe
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001158

Lahe is a pair of sweet nurses from Bangjok here to make some $ for family difficulties at home. First time in the trade, she's cute and demure and treats her customers as king. GfE is super, tried her best to choke with the bj, and when I RTF her, she's improved vastly with the experience of another 10 chaps had given her! She has a sexy body with big boobs, though augmented by her plastic surgery boss, and I enjoyed so much with her both times, the second fuck was in cloud 9. If you like a syt with some experience now(after her 10 days), super tight and super sexy, she's the one. With only few days left, she's not to be missed. I will be planning a RTF the second time soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1