The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 18
ejoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterejoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterejoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had Bambam for dinner yesterday
Stable: Club Friday

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=984449

Looks: 8.5/10 around 20% disc
Body: 10/10 for those who like thick meaty and juicy body
Boobs: 10/10 huge E, not gonna lie hers are the biggest I bonked
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed, easy to satisfy her. Moans sexily in return
Bbbj: 10/10 deep, wet, DT, fast suction you name it all she can give
Fj: 10/10 horny and have high pleasing attitude
Gfe: 10/10 solid
Rtf: Yes , i think she also a regular in bro CF stable so can definitely make her your personal go to slut
Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Ashley ( Gentlemenclub24 )

Shave : clean shaven
French: Yes, very passionate with tongue fighting
English: Yes, a mixture of simple English & Thai
Looks: 9/10 a beautiful easy going & bubbly long hair lady with a cheerful smile, looking much better with lesser make up.
Body: 9/10 fair skin & nice meaty & voluptuous figure with a beautiful body art on her left lower body
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced D cup, soft but good to massage, kiss & lick non stop, thus driving her horny. Highly recommend for boobs lovers.
CIM: No
HJ: 8/10
AR: No
AJ: No
BJ: 10/10 enjoyed licking & sucking my hard rod non stop followed by deep throat, like a pro PSE from shower to the bed.
Painting: Yes, she was so highly responsive when licking her abalone, especially when we were performing 69
FJ: 10/10 We did 3 sex positions, cowgirl, missionary & doggy. She was very good in riding me on her cowgirl position while I massaged her big boobs. We caressed each other & performed DFK wild like long lost lovers. Her pussy was wet & tight. Loved to hear her moan sensually in a missionary positions. The harder I thrusted onto her, the higher orgasm she achieved. Managed to make her cum a couple of times when I gave her a good hard pounding. She was super horny & really enjoyed sex a lot.
Overall: 10/10

Additional remarks:
A very service oriented & hardworking lady who treats a guy like a king. She offered me a cup of water the moment when she welcomed me. She offered to wash my body & give me a back massage during shower. She has strong GFE & PSE who enjoys catbathing & treats her guy like her bf. With her wild & horny expression, I managed to give out an explosive shot of cum on her boobs. She offered to clean up the mess after round 1. Instead of going for round 2, she gave me a long wonderful relaxing Thai traditional full body massage when she knew that I was feeling tired after round one. During massage, we did chatted about things in life & she was very opened to share her working life at her family farm back in her hometown. She also told me that she will not be coming back to SG once she returns to her hometown. Even when time was running out, she helped me to dress up before sending me off.
To all fellow bros, if you haven’t tried her yet, do book her fast before she leaves our shore on 20th of September.
Old Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 7
Bubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblesser View Post
FR for Nami
From Galaxyxscorts

One of the best fuck i had this year! She look real chio and photo advertise is confirm her.

Nice proportional sexy figure! Can ask okt for video to prevent from landmine or bai switch. Man- made boobs but is soft and can suck and lick she won't push away or reject. Soft moans from her too when having foreplay with her.

Blowjob suction was strong and she can goes deep. Told her to switch for 69 she accoomodate and painted her.

Caps on! Deep fuck her in missionary and doggy. Still prefer in doggy cause when im fucking her can see her boobs shakking.. Now writing this review still can't forget just now how the session was! Shiok!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...806&highlight=
Having a great lunch with Nami RTF session.
Nami somehow will give a comfortable feeling being with her.
their telegram real interesting and keep having affordable price.
Brothers looking for real chio she is one of them and her blowjob real shiok!
Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Dada from Galaxy

Had a quick night session with Dada last night

Location was good and Dada was awesome

She was young ,slim ,sexy and skin is smooth like baby

We French like lost lovers and she playfully suck my tongue

Her pussy was fresh oyster,very clean and nice to eat

We fuck multiple positions which I think I like the most is doggy

Her moan I think next door also can hear ,so guys that love stero type Dada definitely is the one

Gfe gaogao and I nearly kanna gaotao by her
Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hayser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kook from Mansion Big Boobs Milf Lovers Alert

Looks: 8/10 (pretty foxy slutty milf)
Body: 9/10 (big boobs, big ass, thats all i ask for)
Boobs: 10/10. natural , so big and so soft, can stop sucking and playing with them, big brown nipples
Bbbj: 10/10 born to suck , champion this girl can take all my load, deepthroat really go deep
Fj: 9.5/10 seems like shes itching to have sex, feel her pussy already moist with her juice, insert and pump her like crazy, shes very responsive, moan damn loud, it was quite a banger
Massage: 10/10 got what i came for, an authentic oil massage, very relaxed after a good bonk

Rtf: yes
Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
foxer50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001988

Tar from Fairiesfinder

Looks: nice feature. Light make up and she looks fairer than normal Thai.

Boobs: B cup. Handful also hard to grab all and looks very good on her. Well assets she have.

Pussy: sensitive and lots of love juice when she is horny, literally leaking out kind.

French: speaks french. very accomodating.

Bbbj: quite long with suction. Can see she really tries.

FJ: Her looks and moans really shines here, and he smiley face throughout really makes you want to cum hard into her. Usually i dont do two shots but she really forced it out of me. Very willing to try new positions too.

GFE: Takes effort to entertain you as well and really made it feel as if she's your own girlfriend. One of the very few girls that made me feel that tipping her was actually worth it.

I would actually go again if I wasnt running low on M. Hope bros will support her as well.
Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gummy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Takky (Ladyluck)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...9#post23695999

Saw new arrival takky, fast hand fast leg book already
Looks 80% to photos
Arrived at location, was given clear instructions by OKT and went up with ease, knock on her door, already sperm reach my head bth already.
Welcomed me in a body hugging flower dress showing her neh neh, see already cannot take it.
Laid my hands on her butt and squeeze those meaty buns, navigate my hands feeling her smooth skin up to her boobies under her dress, test frequency her nipples and she responded letting out a soft moan and nippled on my ears. Faster go shower clean up, back to bed main action, she kneel down gave me a good long bbbj , changed to 69 and i devoured her pussy .
Caps on , bang her missionary, doggy, and she requested to mount me as she wanted to cum together with me. Ride like mad , to and front her body action and we both cummed and french so deep.

1 shot and thats enough for me, will rtf her 3 days later, what a powerhouse

Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

First RTF for Mint CF

Same experience as my first time. Petite fun size body, great bbbj and passionate accommodating fj. Just like making love to your mistress. Very intelligent and speaks considerably well in English.

Will RTF again!
Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gofather123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Far from galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread...8#post23695658

Had my eye on her since she arrived in sg. She looks almost exactly like her photos and had makeup done when she opened the door
Looks: 95% accurate to pics
Body: Tall & slim with soft curves (b cup)
Catbath: She likes to go hard on the nipples
French: Fluent & her lips feel like heaven
Bbbj: Pretty high up there, she can go for a long time & she knows how to suck hard and use her tongue. For those that like balls licked, she does that too
Fj: Did the usual 3 positions & prone and all of them were enjoyable. We synced up really well in terms of body movements and her moans get louder the more you fuck her. Missionary/prone were the best because you can lie on her soft body and kiss those soft lips

Rtf: yes, Far is a gem & willing to please
Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Zach8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report
OKT : Rollypolly

Model Name: Nong

Looks : 8 Slutty OL, Wore a sexy black lacy bra and underwear, damn hot

Body : 9 B cup boobs natural, perky ass , good body

BBBJ : 10 good skills, can suck long time with no complains

FJ : 10 shy at first, once she get horny and wet, she did not hold back, hot tongue frenching, ride me in cowgirl and moan loudly, turn her to her back and pump her turbo speed in doggy, the whole room fill with her moans and piak piak sound

GFE : 9

RTF : Yes

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...8#post23696038

Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Samster

greenmile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000594

Review on Tukta

Thank you bro for the last min arrangement. Due to work have to postpone timing.

Looks: 8/10 she is always smiling and quite pretty
Body: 8/10 she have a s - curve body. She have meat at the right spot.
Boobs: 9/10 natural lovers
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction and a lot of tongue action at my balls area
Frenching: 10/10 like Star Wars battle
FJ: 9/10 she is very good and skill full , able to change a lot of position.
GFE: 10/10 she is always smiling and joking and very cheeky and naughty. She will keep hit my butt and rub her ass against my dick. Your gfe skill is god like
RTF: yes, Will rtf Tukta for sure
Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
hosehbobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Blossom from Silks

Face: Cute and always smiling
Body: Nice slim and good meat at right places
Boobs: Big and nice haha
Pussy: Juicy and wet and no smell

Nice bonk, bubbly character. Meaty ass good for doggy and very GFE. She gets aroused easily and her bbj very pro. All in all nice fresh bonk.
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Gorus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nina fg.

As usual booking with bro was smooth. Recommendation by bro was power.

Nani is a little chubby but her services more than make up for it. Help to undress then bring you to shower. Shower clean and had some fun in the shower. Proceeded to bed and she literally licked everywhere from top to bottom. Frenching no problem can give you as much as you want. her bbbj was the highlight. Gobbled up everything with some dt and she was wet down here. No weird smell or whatever.

After 1st, she gave a good massage as she mentioned that she worked at massage shop before. Was quite relaxing. Then proceeded to 2nd and it was better then 1st. Probably chemistry was there hence really felt good.

Thanks bro fg again for recommendations. Can always trust bro for his recommendations.
Old Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
ihjun1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Taara from FoxyThai

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=992935

Saw that she's still around so wanted to try her before she goes.

Overall, a pretty good session. She's not young but her body is slim and toned, which I liked. She has A cup breasts, so not for boob lovers.

She's having a cough so couldn't do any DFK, which is disappointing. Her bj is quite tame, using her hands to twist rather than her entire mouth to deep throat. But she does do a mean handjob and nipple licking. Too bad her pits are out of bounds as well, so nothing for me to do during missionary!

Took up the AJ option and she's quite experienced in that area. Started slow but was pounding away towards the end.

The apartment itself is pretty decent so I can't help noticing black mould in the bathroom. But at least the towel is decent, and I saw that she chucked it in the washing machine right after we were done.

Won't RTF as I saw several other anal gals so will probably try them out instead.
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
UncleDan4000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fon LFT

Okt - 8 responsive and steady
Looks - 3.5 minus 15-20%, plus 1-2years age i guess
Body - 3.5 minus 15-20%, plus 1-2years age i guess
Bj - 3 - have braces, so must careful, and she being careful
Fj - 4.5 - Normal sop
Gfe - 3.5 - not sure if she is shy or just passing time
Rtf - Nope, i think current market have better fishes at the moment.

Peace
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1