The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light
Seeding PRC women with your sperm

Hey folks,

I'm curious: How many of you chiongsters have cum inside PRC women before? Shot all your sperm inside their va-chinas? I wanna hear some stories from the chiongsters bros.
Old 13-09-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
Creon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCreon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Seeding PRC women with your sperm

When you say prc women with reference to chiongsters, you are asking about paid prc women ?

I have done it in all 3 holes before, with 3 or 4.
Not much to tell about, all about pretense and sweet talk, and being incredibly dumb on both sides
Old 13-09-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold

3 holes , the last hole you just enter lah
Old 13-09-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creon View Post
When you say prc women with reference to chiongsters, you are asking about paid prc women ?

I have done it in all 3 holes before, with 3 or 4.
Not much to tell about, all about pretense and sweet talk, and being incredibly dumb on both sides
Paid, seduce, whatever.

I am fascinated by the "dirtiness" and forbiddeness of it all. The allure of the forbidden, like you're not supposed to chiong and cum inside these strange women who only want money and will ruin your life if you fall into their trap.
Old 14-09-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot321321321b View Post
Hey folks,

I'm curious: How many of you chiongsters have cum inside PRC women before? Shot all your sperm inside their va-chinas? I wanna hear some stories from the chiongsters bros.
visa-free to all 3 holes, but fertiliser in 2 holes only.
Old 14-09-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShaneTan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yes, with a few PRC WL in geylang before..honestly cip is the best especially when u pull out and see the sperm flow out
Old 14-09-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 15
Tiber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiber is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why just ask about prc women and not other nationalities ?
Done it with other nationalities also.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey folks,

Don't quite understand why just specifically PRC women but if you like, can go read my story and thread.

My memory with a PRC factory worker
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=987278
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vias deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Paid, seduce, whatever.

I am fascinated by the "dirtiness" and forbiddeness of it all. The allure of the forbidden, like you're not supposed to chiong and cum inside these strange women who only want money and will ruin your life if you fall into their trap.
But since you know its a trap, why fall into it ? Can't resist kc ?
I just go by a simple rule, good luck and bad luck, they all happen more than once.
You won't just meet one girl who give you raw, or just one girl who is dead fish in bed.
I just don't care when a girl says its only me she let raw, she says what she wants, I get to do what I want.
Old Today, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
huangjosk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does accidental CIP count? This has happened to me two times before. Some MPs provide condoms which are terrible quality. I dont recall seeing the brand, but its the kind that starts off tight but after 10-15 mins of pumping will start to become loose and stretchy.

First time it happen, everything go on as normal. In the midst of missionary pumping hard and fast, suddenly start to feel more warm and wet. At first I thought maybe my skill good, the ml enjoy until high and the tap flowing more than normal but in fact the condom dislodged deep inside her already. Within 1 min of that sensation shoot already, in the heat of the moment was thinking the feeling really super shiok, much better than the 'usual'.

Pull out that time saw no condom on little bro then realised why so shiok. Since then, every time go find ml I got secret hope for special surprise. I never went to the extent of directly sabotaging condom or remove secretly, the thrill is not knowing if this time will happen or not is also a special kind of excitement.
Old Today, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangjosk View Post
Does accidental CIP count? This has happened to me two times before. Some MPs provide condoms which are terrible quality. I dont recall seeing the brand, but its the kind that starts off tight but after 10-15 mins of pumping will start to become loose and stretchy.
I also experienced this loose and stretchy phenomenon, but with my own condom.
Initially, I thought my dick had become smaller due to aging?
But I guess it was because the condom was expired for many years!
Back then, I bought a lot since it was cheap in the USA to buy in bulk.
I think it is alright even if it expired for a year, but those that were more than that have this problem.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1