The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 855 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post
.Thanks for the kind words, glad that's a happy outcome for you!
happy outcome or not.. it will never be as I am a married and she knows I will not break my family to be with her. So i call this 'complicated relation' But the process is sort of happy and enjoyable can already.

See what happen next when she goes back again end of year.
Old Today, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
A lot of times I do hope I can think logically and know that the girl is here to earn money. But it is hard when you can vibe well with the girl and loneliness creeps in. I imagine a lot of times we visit ML not just to satisfy physical needs, but sometimes also for emotional needs.

It becomes really painful when the ML leaves and lose contact just like that. You can tell the "vibe" isn't genuine at that moment. All the sweet talk and cute gesture. At one end it's the financial damage, the more painful part is the emotional damage, all these times and it's a lie? At first will feel sadness and anger. As time goes by I feel like a complete idiot and feel sorry for myself how I can be so stupid. The pain of betrayal cuts deep. The worst part is I never learned as I think I can somehow find a place with someone at some time.

Sorry for the long text, just want to get it off my chest. I'm sure bros here are experienced enough not to make my mistake. Chiong safe isn't just a word for physical side, but also on the emotional level
Normally they will just ignore or just don’t login that WeChat account all together. I guess some of them just want to forget what happened in Singapore and intend to lead a new life all together. Cannot blame them also, you just ask yourself this question, what can you do for her?
If you get too emotional attached to a particular ML/FL, a good way to forget her is to visit other FL or ML and see if the other FL/ML gives you the same feeling. Most of the time, you get emotionally attached due to her pretty face but not anything else.
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Treat is as she is also busy with her life back home. If she comes back and you are still treasured, she will contact you again.

I had my fair share of such experience with the ML that I am close to. Get to know her last year and start my chase. We did not date as she is busy. After 3 months, she went back as not happy with the shop. We stay in contact for 1 month then she MIA. Early this year (6 month after she go back) she came back, contacted me and this is when our 'complicated relation' started and continued till now which is 5 months already.

So for the MIA part, she blamed me for going MIA instead of her
At least she didnt delete you. I have a ML whom i know quite well suddenly deleted me out of nowhere. Didnt give any explanation after i reach out to her thru other means. After a while u will realise if you are just a common person with basic salary, you are not their long term target. After all who dont want to 嫁入豪门 right?

But dont take things too seriously, she mia before means she can do it again.
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
Frozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Normally they will just ignore or just don’t login that WeChat account all together. I guess some of them just want to forget what happened in Singapore and intend to lead a new life all together. Cannot blame them also, you just ask yourself this question, what can you do for her?
If you get too emotional attached to a particular ML/FL, a good way to forget her is to visit other FL or ML and see if the other FL/ML gives you the same feeling. Most of the time, you get emotionally attached due to her pretty face but not anything else.
Good point. It’s actually for me to vibe with someone. I have visited many mls but not all can vibe. But I’ll keep your words in mind and see whether it helps. Now I just try to focus on myself more, going to gym, upskill myself, go to library etc. I would still pick up my phone many instances, but hope it will get better as time goes by.
Old Today, 12:09 PM
Samster

Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Good point. It’s actually for me to vibe with someone. I have visited many mls but not all can vibe. But I’ll keep your words in mind and see whether it helps. Now I just try to focus on myself more, going to gym, upskill myself, go to library etc. I would still pick up my phone many instances, but hope it will get better as time goes by.
Bro, I tell you this frankly, ML/FL also choose their own client, those got potential d, they don’t normally give up. Another point is don’t be naive to think that you are the only special one, most of the time, you are one of the special ones, take note of the one of. No matter what, they are here to make money, not anything else. The most important skill you need to up is the earning power. If they know you have the ability to “bao” them, you thought they will cut you off easily? Most people get hurt, coz they cannot afford after a while.
I have heard of stories like Grab delivery man earns 3000 per month but spend close to 1000 on a single ML/FL. You thought that FL/ ML will feel touching and fall in love with that guy? Not a single chance man…. There is always this 大哥that is willing to spend a few thousands on her and buy a lot of gifts for her. How are you going to match? The only way for you to be outstanding is to spend more money on her, then perhaps she will go out with you.
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, I tell you this frankly, ML/FL also choose their own client

I have heard of stories like Grab delivery man earns 3000 per month but spend close to 1000 on a single ML/FL. You thought that FL/ ML will feel touching and fall in love with that guy?
ML also classify the client into different category.

spending $1000 in a month is not enough. It can easily hit the $3000 mark per month just for the below 4 things.
1) frequency of visit goes up - can cross $1000
2) having meals together or grabing meal for her - can be few hundreds
3) meet up after work - time and transport
4) outing during off day - you are the wallet, few hundreds per outing)
Old Today, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

spending $1000 in a month is not enough. It can easily hit the $3000 mark per month just for the below 4 things.
4) outing during off day - you are the wallet, few hundreds per outing)
Yes, if you chase 2-3 at the same time, this amount can hit 4000-5000 easily.
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Most of the time, you get emotionally attached due to her pretty face but not anything else.
pretty face attracts. emotionally attached only when goes beyond pretty face.

bros who fall in love with ML, how much time amd effort you spend to understand the ML before deciding she is the one to chase and fall for? Is it because of the caring and gfe feel that got you hooked without thinking and thus feel emotionally attached?
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, if you chase 2-3 at the same time, this amount can hit 4000-5000 easily.
don't have the time, effort and money to go after so many ML leh
I usually don't anyway
Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
don't have the time, effort and money to go after so many ML leh
I usually don't anyway
Yes, better just to stick to one or none. This game is not for the faint hearted.
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Bro, I tell you this frankly, ML/FL also choose their own client, those got potential d, they don’t normally give up. Another point is don’t be naive to think that you are the only special one, most of the time, you are one of the special ones, take note of the one of. No matter what, they are here to make money, not anything else. The most important skill you need to up is the earning power. If they know you have the ability to “bao” them, you thought they will cut you off easily? Most people get hurt, coz they cannot afford after a while.
I have heard of stories like Grab delivery man earns 3000 per month but spend close to 1000 on a single ML/FL. You thought that FL/ ML will feel touching and fall in love with that guy? Not a single chance man…. There is always this 大哥that is willing to spend a few thousands on her and buy a lot of gifts for her. How are you going to match? The only way for you to be outstanding is to spend more money on her, then perhaps she will go out with you.
Guys has always been subject and easily manipulated by girls since ancient china emperor times , to shakespeares and any countries. Can give advise but outcome always the same regardless of how advance we are. Best to ditch the feelings and enjoy as much body as u can then prob will save money this way
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Samster

Frozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
happy outcome or not.. it will never be as I am a married and she knows I will not break my family to be with her. So i call this 'complicated relation' But the process is sort of happy and enjoyable can already.

See what happen next when she goes back again end of year.
I see, married status does complicate things.. as long as you enjoy the process is good already.
Old Today, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes agreed. This is why it's an endless competition game that will end up losing financially and emotionally. Spend money going to gym class meeting ppl and pamper myself make me feeling happier instead of feeling like shit lol. Just need better hobby so I can think of her less.
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

4) outing during off day -you are the wallet, few hundreds per outing)
In reality u are the ATM to the ML

Few hundreds per outing, what abt few hundreds per outing per day, per week, per month, per year ?

In the long run all the cash in the ATM are fully withdrawn by your oni one ML who truly loves u, by then she no more loves u liao, let alone truly

If u earn 5000/mth,(how many really earns this much? i wud say not many), this fall in love wif a massage girl game is not meant for u ..

Am referring the "U" as the general chiongsters la ..
Old Today, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
In reality u are the ATM to the ML

Few hundreds per outing, what abt few hundreds per outing per day, per week, per month, per year ?

In the long run all the cash in the ATM are fully withdrawn by your oni one ML who truly loves u, by then she no more loves u liao, let alone truly

If u earn 5000/mth,(how many really earns this much? i wud say not many), this fall in love wif a massage girl game is not meant for u ..

Am referring the "U" as the general chiongsters la ..
Even wife will also divorce you if you cannot provide for her.
Just take it as renting a GF lor, rent a pretty one to make yourself feel better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1