The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 05:06 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!
Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

FR On Yoki.

One of my Favourite gal in this place.

Arrived at the shop and was greeted by her and her Today style was mature sexy in red dress. Was lead to the room and she help to undress me and then guide me to the bath room. After bathing, went back and she was ready standing beside the bed and ask me to lie down to start my massage.
We started small talk while she massage my neck and shoulders, along the way her tight red dress keeps moving up and soon expose a glimpse of her glistening pussy. I begun to caress her leg and slowly moved up to her pussy and then being to rub on her clit. She start moaning as she continues to rub my back until she starts squirming and squirt on my hand. Soon I begin my attack on her pussy and more pussy juice start to flow out. We began our tongue fight while I push down her clothes and then continue to finger her and more juice came. She finally break free and squat down to give my little bro some special attention. Her BJ skill is good, soft and sensual almost came in her mouth but resisted. I push her out and then carried her to the bed and laid her down and started licking her whole body. During this she keep moaning and grap my head up to kiss me but I continues South and pay special attention to her clit. A few lick and she start to squirt and she has to cover her mouth to silence her sound of pleasure. As we are about to do our deed, she forgot the condom and has to go out to get it and kind of reduce the urge and when she gets back we have to restart the battle and we go into a 69 mode and start bj and licking. This time she really gust out a load on my face and mouth, she was so scared that I would get angry but I told her it is ok as this is what customers look for in her special skills. She give a shy smile and start to french me wild and cap and rode me. After a while I took over and started to pump her instead and more juice flows out until I came and lay flat on her. She then proceed to clean up and when she came back she told me that her juice for today is used up the next customer won't be able to get any. 🤣😅

Anyway the rest are just usual and left with a happy face. Too bad she will be leaving soon due to issue at home. Hope to have a few more sessions with her before she goes home.
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1502 / Power: 15
needforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenzou View Post
FR On Yoki.

One of my Favourite gal in this place.

Arrived at the shop and was greeted by her and her Today style was mature sexy in red dress. Was lead to the room and she help to undress me and then guide me to the bath room. After bathing, went back and she was ready standing beside the bed and ask me to lie down to start my massage.
We started small talk while she massage my neck and shoulders, along the way her tight red dress keeps moving up and soon expose a glimpse of her glistening pussy. I begun to caress her leg and slowly moved up to her pussy and then being to rub on her clit. She start moaning as she continues to rub my back until she starts squirming and squirt on my hand. Soon I begin my attack on her pussy and more pussy juice start to flow out. We began our tongue fight while I push down her clothes and then continue to finger her and more juice came. She finally break free and squat down to give my little bro some special attention. Her BJ skill is good, soft and sensual almost came in her mouth but resisted. I push her out and then carried her to the bed and laid her down and started licking her whole body. During this she keep moaning and grap my head up to kiss me but I continues South and pay special attention to her clit. A few lick and she start to squirt and she has to cover her mouth to silence her sound of pleasure. As we are about to do our deed, she forgot the condom and has to go out to get it and kind of reduce the urge and when she gets back we have to restart the battle and we go into a 69 mode and start bj and licking. This time she really gust out a load on my face and mouth, she was so scared that I would get angry but I told her it is ok as this is what customers look for in her special skills. She give a shy smile and start to french me wild and cap and rode me. After a while I took over and started to pump her instead and more juice flows out until I came and lay flat on her. She then proceed to clean up and when she came back she told me that her juice for today is used up the next customer won't be able to get any. 🤣😅

Anyway the rest are just usual and left with a happy face. Too bad she will be leaving soon due to issue at home. Hope to have a few more sessions with her before she goes home.
Nice fr bro, yoki is really a gem with sweet honey juice. When is her last day? Need to rtf.
Old Today, 05:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Nice fr bro, yoki is really a gem with sweet honey juice. When is her last day? Need to rtf.
she planned at end of October.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1