The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Jayz1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post

This is the Anne I talked about, maybe it's a different one
Wow bro. Can share contact ? Thanks in advance !
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
travie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Challenge of the huge cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post

Not like bros here dunno her. Just share for fun
Hi broo idk her eh, can share ctc please ^^ gamxia
Old Today, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post
Rub rub on my body

Wow.. who’s this? Can share? TIA!! Haha
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Ok, i replied to some bros. those who PM me, state who u want..some will just share..can share bro? share who and which one and from which thread? LOL

Basically for big cups,

Vicky - D cup, height 157-158cm, slim, she got hair spa, tui-na, ear digging.. she offer BJ and HJ. High GFE and playability, very cheeky and chatty. Spicy girl to me.

Mandy - C cup, height agar 155cm, she has hot stone therapy, cupping, ear digging, guasha, but only got HJ. Her HJ is quite ex but u add her to wechat and u will understand why. Tight bod, pretty face, but very Low playability, low GFE but very very professional nevertheless. More of ice queen.

The shops they are in also got tarma. Both shops got other big cups and they are happy to help u arrange with their other colleagues. This is something i like, the ML help each other so I will also try to support them. Seen shops where the ML slay and hate each other so when I change ML, they buay song. hahaha
Hi bro please share the address for both shops thank you
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys,

Please intro SYT with big cups

Thank you
Old Today, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 10
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Anyone has the contact of alice g cup?

Lost her contact, need some assistance here.

In desperate need to grab some real juicy boobs.
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post

Wan jia spa
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
sytmpff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Another huge cup attacking our shores. Machiam like World War II

Hello bro! can share this contact! thank you!
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
sytmpff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
The humsup me kena attacked by the 4 melons last night

After fed cut, STI index surged and reits rocketing, payout comes then the humsup me want to settle my craving of melons. Took up the double fly option (V and Z) that one of the senior bro mentioned previously, emperor enjoyment at emperor cost.

V need no introduction as many bros here already tested drive. Z is very new, mid 20s by sight, fair-tone, C melons. And her eyes are really killing, like girl kena wronged many time, full of 委屈 and a bit teary. Really stir up my urge to protect her

Last time is me attacks the melons once door close or curtain draw at other joints. But this time, surprise is the element. I got attacked by the 2 pairs of soft and enormous melons. Tui-na is good, many many soft pressing and rubbing by the melons and my face consistently kena squeezed. V and Z at each side, turn left zhut zhut, turn right also zhut zhut, whole time zhut and grope. It is not for the faint heart. Go for this combo, must must need to control and tahan.

Release option is still quite standard, basic and very happy. Chose to spill the barley by the melons squeeze.

On my way out saw C with makeup in clubbing wear. Fuyoh, not bad sia, eyes big big watery, spilling her melon valley too. If see her in club confirm go grind her one. She need to doll up, quite a decent girl though

Disclaimer again ah, this is purely my personal experience, YMMV. And this sharing is not in any objective of advertising nor I’m not linked to any ML. I paid for my visit

hi bro! can share contact pls!
Old Today, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post

bro, both sisters are in the "lonely" website...
just curious....why her? other than the boobies....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1