The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
Boxer789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoxer789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Review for angel(galaxyxscorts)

Looks : Photos of her in black dress are true. Shes abt 1.6m tall, fair skin like chinese. Her eyes definitely look better IRL than in the photos, maybe I just prefer natural looks. Shes prettier than photos IMO

Pussy : tight and gets wet easy

Boobs : Soft, natural B's

Communication : Little English. Thai only. At least she has the initiative to use her translator app anytime she dont understand anything.

Frenching : No complaints, her frenching is good.

Shower : abit soapy body to body

Bbbj : Shes very hardworking, quite good. Takes it deep. She doesnt forget about your balls. She wont stop till you tell her to, she allows CIM too

FJ : She's willing to do any position you want. Shes quite tight down there too. Her fingers were dug deep into my back in missionary and she grinded me with passion in cowgirl/reverse cowgirl. Doggy/Prone Bone allowed me to thrust even deeper into her. Popped 2 shots into her, both times I went in HARD, trust me she can take a good pounding.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigdc View Post
Elena from 7 heaven

Wanted to book Few today but fully booked. Then book Elena at 7h and lucky the bonk was not bad.

She's a really a slim, pretty girl. But to each his own i guess. Was by no means a great bonk but good enough for me.

Looks : 8/10 would say look exactly like her pictures
Boobs : 5/10 not for boob lovers. High A to small B in my opinion.
Body : 8/10 Slim, no tummy fats.
BBBJ : 7/10 that ball lick though. Shiok.
FJ : 8/10 She's easily wet. Like after shower we were in bed and frenching the hell out of each other. My hands roam to her pussy and wet liao.

She's about 160cm tall so if you're into petite girls, she's the one for you. She's really bubbly, always smiling, tries whatever u want in bed and overall a good bonk. Why it wasn't great for me was because I felt like grabbing some boobs today and she doesn't have much lol. Her looks and slim body makes up for it though. Still got ass to squeeze while doggy so it's all good..

Overall a good bonk. Thanks okt for the arrangement
will be on my list ..hope tomorrow will have a slot with promo
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
gcd8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lauren from FLIRTY Girls

Location: east area very convenience foe those who driving and those taking public transport.. the place is decreet..the room is huge and cosy.. About 5-10 mins walk from the paya lebar mrt..

Lauren skin is smooth and looks very much like a young SYT.. Her boobs are huge enhanced C, soft around the nipples and more than a handful. She an qween of frencher and willing. Service wise she accommodating and not a time watcher. Her GFE though could be better
Attitude wise is good and commercial, she will smiles occasionally from time to time and tries to make small talk once a while she will make you feel like she very haolian, but facts she is not at all...

Will rtf back to her again soon.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!

Tried *sasa* from galaxyxscorts after a few favorable reviews. OKT was good and efficient, thumbs up

She’s a good resemblance to the photos. Nice girl with tan and natural top. Shaved below. Nice face that looks southern Thai if I had to guess.

Service wise she’s excellent. Starts with great GFE with nice chat. During FJ she turns to full PSE - dirty talk, and she clearly enjoys sex. Very active with great eye contact throughout. Finished one shot with her doing Asian cowboy, second shot she was happy to finish with CIM which she sets up like JAV with tongue out. And great English, think she’s been with a foreigner before

Fully support the other bros who recommend this one. Nice combo of GFE and PSE, with great looks. I will try to return, think still around for 1 weeks

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1003583
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
h3ro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nam from flirtygirls

Opt for mystery and got reasonable price from okt. Thanks for the smooth arrangement and swift replies.

Nam has this slutty horny face. ( Xio gan bin). Having a nice chat with her. Can easy start a convo with her.

Her figure was perfect for me. Curvy and sexy, at first i saw her statics was enhance boobs and clarify with okt is confirm original B cup. Nice to grab on. Can suck and lick she will accommodate with my roleplay

Catbath me and went down to my lil bro to gave me a solid warm blowjob. I just relax on the bed and look at her service my lil bro.

Lets her ride oj me first and my both hand just enjoying grabbing on her boobs, she moan out genuine and seeing her horny expression i flip her over for doggy and fuck her deep and hard till i cum.

My own experience. Worth it and value for money. Good attitude and recommend for brothers 👍

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004124
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rtjrtj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zennyung View Post
Ebony from 7Heaven for 2s/2h

Smooth booking, i dont remember if got book with okt before. Usual place at G land. RTF but first time posting. Pleasantly surprised when she opened door wearing glasses cause she looked cute. Bubbly girl. Slightly tan compared to photos but still quite fair. Slim, really smooth skin, nice butt and firm Cs, allow sucking.

Bought her this school girl set and last visit she told me she was looking for some soft toys so i went with gifts. Considering its my rtf, the fr may be skewed. Right off the bat she saw the gift and gfe was sky high, she was like a kid at a candy store. Chatted abit before getting her to change into the lingerie while i took a shower.

The nom yai energy too strong the buttons were crying for help, it was free size anyway so i couldnt help it. Luckily the skirt fits. Started with light kissing then asked her to lay down while i ate her. Spent like 10 - 15 mins pushing the right buttons and her hips was in the air and im practically trying to chase her down. She collapsed after a few orgasms so i just wore the condom and went in. No need for lubes after all that and i was kinda happy with my performance haha.

Spent most time in missionary cause i loved seeing her lifting her head up to look at where we were connected. Didnt take long for me to unload cause it was such a turn on and it was my turn to collapse. She helped me to take the condom off and then cleaned up. Snuggled into bed and we continue chatting. I really like this 2 hour package cause i can slowly take my time.

Spent time this way until there was about 45 mins left and she started getting handsy. Bbbj before going cowgirl and she really threw her weight on me. The transition from gfe to pse is something else. Spent some time in doggy but i prefer missionary. Went at it until i went limp and she offered bj or hj but i told her i dont have any left in the tank. Cleaned up and had to be a tripod stand for her to take photos of the set i bought her. Had a long hug before leaving. The difference from my first visit was that now everything is better. I know thats a given but i wouldnt rtf if it wasnt good in the first place. Honestly, dont visit her cause i want to keep her for myself hahaha but she wanted a good review so here i am. Only posting photos greenlight by okt and her, everything else is going into my vault.

Dammn! She is real wild on bed. Can french and roleplay she go all out to please me well. Met this challenger and i really admit i lose😜 Salute her service
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aiyaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noey from Thai Fairies

Slim, cute, perky nipples. Slight thai Tanned but looks chinese enough probably because she can speak decent chinese as well which is a plus point.

Looks : 9/10 look exactly like her pictures
Boobs : 8/10 not for boob lovers.
Body : 9/10 Slim.
BBBJ : 9/10 love the ball licking
FJ : 9/10 Will take the initiative but gets tired fast. Can hear her loud moan etc right beside your ears.

She's small cute and tiny, good for those that like petite girls and her bj skill is quite good especially her ball licking , she licks with swirl etc. Bros that wanna try her better do it fast as she's going back on 5 Oct.

Overall a good bonk. Thanks okt for the arrangement
Old Today, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Bossman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - jenny from FF

Went all the way to the hotel room. Girl never open. Apparently homesick even though its her 3rd time here in SG and she has been here for not that long...very sot cus I ask the OKT beforehand if all is OK cus my previous booking (4 days ago) kenna turn cancel because she has cramp.

Wouldn't belive any of the FRs for this lady.

Blue balls again from FF (
Old Today, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

FR for Hana, from Terminal 21

OKT: Fast and swift replies.

Look: Cute syt really fair skin and look like Korean like everyone said.

GFE: Gao gao, cuddle ang hug her non stop like having a poly gf.

French: Damm good french her non stop.

BBBJ: Due to my girth most girl blow me I can feel the teeth but Hana is really good never feel the teeth. Suck and lick penis glans really well.

FJ: Good did most position with her other than cowgirl due to my size.
Old Today, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Staggermite's Review
One man's blood is another man's poison, your experience may vary

Stable: SiamKen
Model: Cici
Damage: 200/90/2

Good day to all fellow bros and chiongsters. Finally back to the bonking scene after taking a break due to overseas work commitment. Browsed through a couple of stables that I trust and chanced upon Cici from SiamKen's stable. I'm always on the hunt for slim petite SYT's to bonk and first impression from photos posted of Cici, she seems to tick all my boxes. Texted bro Ken and made arrangements for a 90 minute session. As usual, replies were prompt and instructions were easy to understand. Location is very quiet and discreet as well.

Now for the scoring of Cici

Looks: 8/10 - First impressions, Cici is definitely pretty in my books. Same person in the photos but discount the usual filters. Definitely won't reject type. She's a 25 year SYT old hailing from Bangkok and works as a freelancer back there as well

Body: 9/10 - For bro's that like slim petite girls with no tummy, Cici is the one for you. Most bro's can probably carry and bonk her with no issues if you're into that kind of thing. With a tight body, she is probably one of the slimmest girls I have bonked to date. But don't get me wrong, slim doesn't mean she has a bamboo figure. She still has the right curves in the right areas

Boobs: 7.5/10 - Boob lovers can probably skip. She's au naturale. I'm not really a boob guy so it doesn't really matter to me. I definitely prefer natural over fake hard boobies, so to each his own

Shower: 9/10 - The usual SOP shower. She will check with you whether the water temperature is okay before starting to wash you down thoroughly. Will make small conversation here and there, nothing much to complain about before proceeding to the main course

BBBJ: 9/10 - I was pleasantly surprised with her BJ skills. Initially when we got back to the room, started with a bit of foreplay before she slowly made her way down to my 2IC. She started slow and gentle but eventually started to ramp things up with deeper and stronger suction. Had to stop her halfway and told her to switch to 69 position or else I think I would have busted In 69 position it was even better, she went deeper and suction was stronger. I think maybe she got high from me licking her oyster at the same time

Frenching: 8.5/10 - Cici speaks french. But don't expect those DFK type. More like passionate sensual frenching with your girlfriend type of experience

Painting: 9/10 - Painted her while we were in 69 position. Clean shaved, tight with no smell, highly recommended for bros who like to eat oyster

FJ: 9/10 - Cici started off riding me in cowgirl position. Can tell she's a rider and not a grinder. She seems to like it fast and will take control of the tempo. You really got to take the reigns and tell her to slow down a bit or else you're gonna bust too quickly. I swapped her over to missionary and started to pump her. Lots of frenching and kisses on the neck while we were in this position. Next, swapped to doggy which was probably the best position with her in my opinion. You get a great view of that slim back and waist, not to mention she has a nice ass despite being slim. Grabbed onto her tiny waist and pumped away, eventually succumbing to my first shot deep inside of her

GFE: 9/10 - I think Cici excels in the GFE area. She speaks pretty fluent english and no GT was needed throughout the session. We were able to chat and share about each others lives without any awkwardness. In fact, I decided not to go for the second shot and opted to chat with her instead for the rest of the time. Found out that she's working in this field to save up money so she can open a cafe restaurant in the future in BKK

Overall: Another great session with SiamKen. I've booked a couple of their girls in the past before and always had no issues whatsoever. Definitely one of the more reliable stables and OKT out there

For Cici, if you like slim petite SYT's, then definitely do consider giving her a try. She told me she will be going back to Thailand next Monday, so only a few days left for bro's not to miss out! Seems like there isn't much FR's for her on the forums as most of them are posted on the official telegram group. I know some bro's don't use telegram, so hopefully my FR will give her some exposure here as well

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1