The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3607 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ploy from Galaxy

Took her 9.30am slot and really made me jelly leg when left

She was sexy,horny and full if last

Can really suck my cock long time till I almost blusted all out

We frenched like lovers and she keep hugging ne tight ,feel really good

When fucking was even better ,she knows the riding skill well,can really bounce up and down till my cock almost break lol

But really was very awesome experience with ploy,hope next trip can have more time with her
Old Today, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
carcinoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Taco from Terminal21
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...highlight=taco

Had Taco on her first day of working yesterday. What stood out to me was the super gao gao gfe, it was like uni time all over again

Okt: reply very fast with clear instruction

Looks: very pretty n cute, Syt like Chinese xmm

Body: real natural body, not too slim but also not bahbah one. Boobs decent size.

Shower: rub her boobs on my back then hug me from behind, who not fall for those gesture

Frenching: will not shy away

BBBJ: Technique wise is so so, will not say she's the expert. But very sweet, no teeth feeling, licking the head a lot

FJ: glad she not dead fish type. Quite proactive in bed and can take hard poundings. Beware of tight pussy

RTF: will see others first

Overall: A real gem if you like the xmm chinese girl type, she new arrival so I think service is still top notch
Old Today, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 5
abdulmalik is a glorious beacon of lightabdulmalik is a glorious beacon of lightabdulmalik is a glorious beacon of lightabdulmalik is a glorious beacon of lightabdulmalik is a glorious beacon of light

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004814

Very solid BBBJ and FJ by Earn. Forget about the photo, she's way prettier like fucking a model. She wore a kimono when I entered the room, soon she took it off and very well naked. My dick got instantly hard. Helped my undress and begin to suck me off.

BJ skills 9/10 with max eye contact
Fingering is allowed, good time exploring her inside
FJ skills 10/10 very active partner, change many positions, pussy very wet, finally surrender in missionary
Massage 8/10 she got skills, how can you turn down to be massage with a naked lady?

Would like to RTF to explore more services

Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
benontay1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004494

Review fr Benz

A GND with cute face and with big "D" assets.
Normal thai tan and tight skin as she is still young.
Likes to tease and playful character. wash me up like a baby.
starts licking from ear down to my tool. frenching allowed and can go as fierce as u want.
BBBJ was a good 10 - 15mins with great suction and licking of balls action. tongue action very tingling and shoik too. she strike a balance between sucking and licking shaft. THUMBS UP!!
Has natural juices flowing and her warm pussy during licking makes you does not want to stop.
FJ started off as reverse cowgirl and after a good 8 mins of riding i decided to take over. Did quite a few position and after a good 20mins of pumping i unleashed my tadpoles. Went to shower and cleaned-up went back to room and we cuddle together and while i fondle with her D boobies. very good SYT service model.
GFE is good as i can converse in basic thai and her english is good. small pecks and kisses throughout the session.
RTF Material: YES!!!

Operator is fast and prompt in replies. Pls kindly bring in more this type of models like this.
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
vinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CEE by CLUB FRIDAY

Girl like a real sex bunny in bed, genuinely loves sex and is not afraid of hot sweaty fuck. Her body is on point, slim and petite. Pussy tight, need several attempt before able to go in completely. Bj got some power suction. 2 rounds finished under 1 hour. Stamina is 10/10.

Highly recommend to check her out. Especially if you're into this intense type of bonk.
Old Today, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
taken7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nabee - Merci

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...3#post23772933

Dont miss this gem, she damn solid, one of the best GFE experience ever. Had a great time talking to her as she speaks good english

Looks 9/10 same as photo posted, very pretty in person as sharp features

Body 9/10 slim hot body with big natural tits

French 10/10 non stop frenching

Bbbj 9.5/10 sucked me non stop for 10mins, gave her a good painting in 69 as well, she was dripping wet like fountain

Fj: 10/10 did many positions imaginable, we are like lovers that havent seen each other , intense love making with her

RTF: definately
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
Xoxok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXoxok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for Baby from flirtygirls

Baby greeted me with in a red sexy lingerie and once we went into her room, she hug me and lead me to the washroom for shower.. however after she shower me with soapy body to body action and made my cock hard instantly, after soap off she gave me a warm bbbj with some warm water inside her mouth. damm shoick... early moring she made me fly already.

Bed Action, she slowly catbath me from top to bottom x2and she lick and suck my nipps and slowly down to my precious mushroom head slowly and lick the below senstive part with great suction..

Once ready, caps on and she took my precious and put it in her pussy and started riding me hard

Moan was soft and sexy and she took my hands to press at her natural boobs and play with her sensitive nipps too.

The Whole session was great and once 90% gonna cum, I caps off and she suck for me till all cum inside her mouth.

Baby was a nice girl, please treat her well and u definitely will get double happiness back, definitely worth yr time and highly recommend for brothers who love high gfe.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004703
Old Today, 01:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Bobochachabbcc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBobochachabbcc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBobochachabbcc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Second time coming back for Bell, session was better than first time. Bbbj super solid bro. It's a wonderful experience. She's going back today. For all the bro who haven't try please do so. Really a gem
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
klazeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kookie from Rollypolly
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...2#post23763032

Looks 9/10 looks so pretty in person , make up and dress like clubbing girl

Body 9/10 big boobs natural, nice ass and good figure

French 10/10 tongue fight wild french

Pussy 9/10 shaven, so wet and nice to lick

Bbbj 9/10 good skill, suck with passion

Fj 10/10 very responsive girl, gets wet easily and ride like mad. She like me to pump her hard which i obliged

Overall 9/10 good service and attitude

Old Today, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
dho0705 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydho0705 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well deserved FR for Mint CF
3x time visit. 3 times still considered low, read her FRs bro come back to her 6x times. LOL

Looks: 9
Body: 10
Boobs: 8
Bbbj: 10
Fj: 10
Gfe: 100

Note:
What can I say, she just perfect. Petite hourglass body. Very toned. Super wild when fucking but super gentle n sweet aftermath. Very good at English can deep talk with her about anything.
Old Today, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 5
yehuda is one of the Best!yehuda is one of the Best!yehuda is one of the Best!yehuda is one of the Best!

FR for Cherry from SD: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004904

Has GnD look and Bod superb service.

She has that cute smile and attitude that makes everything better.

Deed was non commercial, reminded me hanging out with ex gf.

Has a nice body with B+ boobs nice nips and bouncy ass

allowed me to french and french like mad, she didnt give me a chance even during the shower painting was allowed played with her pussy and fingered her, got her super wet

Definitely one of the best BBBJ i have had this year good suction sloppy and well taken care of and favourite part is when DT

FJ been a long time since i had a girl in full control of cowgirl where she hard rides first and then plummets me on her own missionary doggy is one of her favourite could tell by her moans when ramming her

Old Today, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
79keith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumia1020 View Post
113 from Nooky
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004098

Wanted to go for 112 and 114 but timing buay gam so bro recommended 113. Lucky to get a very pleasant surprise.

Look - 90% to photos. Real life looks beautiful. Elegant. Good face. Full of smiles when greeted by her. Super friendly and warm. 25 years old.
Boob - B+ / C, beautiful shape and great to hold.
Body - Her skin is very smooth to touch, flawless. Figure is good especially her ass is perky and makes u wana slap. Very womanly figure. Woo lala.
BBBJ - above average. passionate wet slow type, knows where to put her lips and tongue. Not rush at all.
FJ - Superb. Loves to ride. Super horny and moans. Don't feel commercial at all. Very plesaurable and passionate love making session with her. A lot of frenching and hugging during sex.
AJ - OKT says she offers AJ but I never take up.
Service - good above my expectation at least
GFE - a very romantic lover. loves to joke around. love to cuddle. Always smiling and sensual. Sometimes will need GT if can't speak basic thai with her.
RTF - yes remind me of my courtship days. Will try AJ next session!

It's her first tour here and she loves our local food. Bros can buy her some local food or snacks can score brownie points.

View are my own and nothing but my own alone
WIll try her next!

Last edited by 79keith; Today at 01:34 PM. Reason: Shorten FR
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: FREYA @ LFT

TLDR: Good value bonk when on promo at $140/90 mins

Face & Bod
-Looks 25-27 IRL. 25% discount on face but 10% discount on body vs studio pics. 3 shades darker vs studio pics with slight blemishes on face.
-Roundish facial features and has a 'cute look'. Wouldn't describe her as chio but decently attractive. Her other traits make up for the gaps in her looks.
-Tall girl (170cm) with a big body frame. Has thicker bone structure vs average Thais girls i.e. bigger wrists, shoulders
-Would still consider her slim but wouldn't describe her as petite. Those that like small cute bodyframe types can skip.
-Perky B cup boobs with eraser nips & 20 cent coin sized medium brown areolas. You can feel her youth just by looking at her boobs
-Bum is full and round exactly like a peach. The fullness and curvature of it would appeal to those that like big asses. My entire hand wasn't even enough to grab all of her single butt cheek
-Shaved pussy with some slight stubble growing back.

Main Event
-Premises are decent. Room is large & clean with a queen sized mattress. Towels could be better but at least they aren't good morning towels. Showered alone as the shower area was small
-Foreplay was typical nipple licking followed by BBBJ nothing fancy
-DFK is slow and sensual style with slow progression to 'Eat your Face' DFK when she's high. She has very thick lips too which you'll enjoy sucking on during DFK
-BBBJ was decent with good suction though she didn't vary her speed and sucking patterns that much
-Allows fingering though i was lazy to paint and just fingered her enough to get wet for penetration.
-Was very surprised how tight her lovehole was. Given her larger bodyframe i was expecting her to be looser vs the more petite girls I fucked but hell was i wrong. I could feel how tight she was just by inserting 1 finger.
-Didn't manage to try her stamina in CG as i was just rotating btw Mish & Doogy as her tight lovehole just felt so good
-She unfortunately can't take a long pounding and asks you to quickly finish around that 15 min mark during FJ. Still pumped her a good 30 mins before cumming regardless lol.

GFE & Comms
-Average command of English. No issues with simple words but you'll need Google Translate every now & then
-Ting tong character and has a very fun vibe about her.
-Has the naivete of youth and that 'country bumpkin' vibe
-GFE is more FWB like versus romantic though she laid on top of me in a bear hug throughout our after sex convos which was nice.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
SatuAnam is one of the Best!SatuAnam is one of the Best!SatuAnam is one of the Best!

My FR for Music from Silkstockings

Okt : easy to transact with
Looks : not the usual Thai beauty.
Body : meaty l, has good curves
Services (Below) :

She is well knowledgeable of what she is doing. Is good on kissing with tongue plays. Pussy in 69 taste great and is insanely wet.

Bbbj and Cim,all i can say is is ’SIOK’. Deep wet with saliva and sucked me till last drop and till I shiver
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
vikingjoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvikingjoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Earn from SiamDynasty

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004814

When she opened the door and I first saw her... instant erection.
Looks - Cute and pretty, most similar to photos.
Figure - Slender and petite. Which is a huge plus for me.

Boobs - B cup but nicely shaped with eraser nipples, not for boob lovers.

Communication: Can speak decent english, knows how to break the ice and carry a conversation.

Service: GFE gao gao, cuddling, frenching, teasing. BBBJ and FJ feels really good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1